Outlook 2021 Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11. I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rarefruit

Outlook version
Outlook 2021 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Having problem setting up outlook 2021 with windows 11.

I have 3 gmail accounts and I want the 3 gmail, emails to merge into the same outlook input.

Using IMAP/SMTP to connect outlook to gmail.

Now each gmail account in outlook 2021 are set up in their own email account.

In other words; gmail Exp1@gmail.com is going into Exp1@gmail.com in outlook, gmail Exp2@gmail.com is going into Exp2@gmail.com in outlook and gmail Exp3@gmail.com is going into Exp3@gmail.com in outlook.

I want gmail Exp2@gmail.com and gmail Exp3@gmail.com to go into Exp1@gmail.com.

I see no way to have all gmail account to be merged into a single account.

Also, when a send an email, from outlook, the send email ends up in google gmail sent location and not in outlook sent folder.

Last, in google gmail for each folder I make in outlook an folder created with a name of INBOX/xx.

Example: I created a outlook folder named Facebook so now the software created a folder in google gmail named: INBOX/Facebook. If I delete the folder in google gmail the folder in outlook is deleted.

Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is anyone else having problem conneccting to gmail? Using Outlook 27
V Problem not having Contacts folder after importing emails from Yahoo. Using Outlook 0
E Having some trouble with a run-a-script rule (moving mail based on file type) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N Having Shared Calendar shift to Current day Using Outlook 0
dbjdbj Is it only me having a fun time with Outlook.com "beta" ? Using Outlook 3
O Importing Mbox - anyone out there having experience with this tool... Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2019 having issues with 'people search' and not making suggestions in email To: etc Using Outlook 12
M I'm Having problems Moving Contacts to a New List Using Outlook 8
O Having rules run on old mails noved to inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
B Trying to get old emails from a not working computer but having trouble. Using Outlook 6
J outlook having sort by date or from unable to display sender name. Using Outlook 2
M Having Calander send E-mails Using Outlook 3
B Having Recent Issues with Hotmail Connector? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 17
O Exchange 2003 displaying HTML emails as having attachments Exchange Server Administration 7
T Get rid of having to type verification characters to send mail BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
M having trouble importing excel data into outlook contacts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Contact Manager Unable to Initialize...after having tested Office BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Online Mode to Cached Exchange Mode problem Using Outlook 2
S Problem Accessing .MSG Property 'ImageNaturalHeight' Tag '0x80010003' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Problem when requesting to view an email in a browser Using Outlook 0
P Outlook calendar and contacts sync problem-outlook disconnects Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
S Archiving and Likely Modified Date Problem Using Outlook 3
R Problem moving file “Email folders.pst” to new PC Using Outlook 5
S Problem Checking the available stores in my Inbox (Outlook VBA) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker GetAssignedView Problem Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Outlook 2010 Problem with OutLook 2010 32 bit, after Windows Auto Update Using Outlook 3
Marc2019 Outlook 2016 Font Problem Using Outlook 5
X I have met my waterloo trying to resolve embedded graphics problem with outlook 2007 and now 2016 Using Outlook 1
D Problem with custom form including _DocSiteControl1 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook 2007 Calendar instant search problem. Windows 7 Using Outlook 4
S Outlook 2007 Calendar instant search problem. Windows 7 Using Outlook 0
D Sort Problem with Sent Folders Using Outlook 1
S Conditional formatting problem with "is not empty" and categories Using Outlook 2
Mark Foley The upload of "Calendar" failed. There was a problem with the request. Using Outlook 6
avant-guvnor Import csv problem Using Outlook 7
katehawkins Outlook 2013 Ost to pst conversion problem Using Outlook 1
AbbieWhite The problem with a fairly large file. Using Outlook 3
I Outlook 2013 Send problem - 'Not Responding' forever Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 10
EmelineGueguen Help to understand the problem of work Using Outlook 1
W Outlook 2016 search problem persists after applying all known solutions Using Outlook 12
S problem with convert Using Outlook 1
S SendFromAccount - Problem trying to test existing value in open email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
DruinaBiscardi unexpected problem in outlook Using Outlook 1
V Outlook 2003 problem with Windows 10 Creators Update 1709 Using Outlook 0
G Windows Update Causes BCM Database Access Problem? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
Grimev66 problem with conversion ost to pst Using Outlook 2
R Problem with searching public folders Exchange 2013/16 Exchange Server Administration 2
J Problem with Outlook 2016 new mail tray icon alert (envelope in the systems tray) Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0