out of space in file group Outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Courier

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
I cannot add any new information to my BCM, 2007. one option is to set autogrowth to "on" for existing files in the file group. How do I do this or any other suggestions?

I'm assuming it's at 4GB - which is as large as it gets with the SQL express that comes with BCM. you'll need to use the newest sql express so you can gropw it larger.

if you haven't made a backup recently, do it now - this has the potential to reduce the database size a little.

Ok thanks , so how do I get the newest SQL express? it is a program or updated version of office 2007?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Outlook pst file is too huge with POP3. How to save more space? Using Outlook 4
K Outlook adds space to rows in HTML email signatures viewed on mobile Using Outlook 1
AmonRa Outlook 365 calendar - too much white space Using Outlook 0
M Outlook 2016 IOS recipients receive my paragraph double space as quadruple space Using Outlook 2
W Space in an Outlook appointment body Using Outlook 0
O Can I single-space the folder list? Using Outlook 0
K Recover/preserve space in database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
L Font Type and Space Using Outlook 7
S Changing Double-Space Default When Replying To Emails Using Outlook 2
C Advanced search terms for "Outlook Data File" Using Outlook 1
G Save emails as msg file from Outlook Web AddIn (Office JS) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Outlook 365 Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - oMail.Delete not working when SEARCH Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - digitally sign email doesn't works Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Outlook 365 File access denied attempting to import .pst Using Outlook 6
P Copying ALL calendar entries from Calender in PST file to IMAP OST file? Using Outlook 1
R Saving Emails and Attachments as .msg file Using Outlook 3
M Outlook Macro to save as Email with a file name format : Date_Timestamp_Sender initial_Email subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
W Create a Quick Step or VBA to SAVE AS PDF in G:|Data|Client File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Wotme create email only data file Using Outlook 1
C "The linked image cannot be displayed. The file may have been moved, renamed, or deleted. Verify that the link points to the correct file location" Using Outlook 1
L Restoring Outlook from backup pst file Using Outlook 5
W Transfer Outlook 2016 autocomplete file to Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
V Backup Calendar, Contacts, Tasks in an POP3 data file Using Outlook 3
DoctorJellybean Use OST file location for fresh installation? Using Outlook 1
HarvMan Exporting IMAP OST file to PST Using Outlook 5
P File Picker for attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Forwarding email based on the attachment file type and specific text found on the attachment file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N File Picker for attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Save Selected Email Message as .msg File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
L Article on merging pst file Using Outlook 1
J Deliver new messages to New or Existing Data File? Using Outlook 2
F VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
T vba extract data from msg file as attachment file of mail message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Macro to file emails into subfolder based on subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Comma Separated Values.ADR and A file error has occurred in the translator Using Outlook 6
R Problem moving file “Email folders.pst” to new PC Using Outlook 5
B vBA for exporting excel file from outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
V Pin a document to the "Attach file" Recent Documents list Using Outlook 0
D Outlook 2016 Unable to load Outlook data pst file Using Outlook 5
K Need to convert .mmf file to .pst format Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S save attachment with date & time mentioned inside the file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Having some trouble with a run-a-script rule (moving mail based on file type) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Can I create a local PST file for SPAM on a drive that is usually disconnected? Using Outlook 3
C Macro to extract sender name & subject line of incoming emails to single txt file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Cannot Move Autocomplete File to New Computer Using Outlook 15
B Outlook 2013 erratically deleting original file that is attached Using Outlook 0
I Outlook 365 - import/attach PST file that used POP3 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
M Deleting attachments does not reduce file size Using Outlook 0
P PST file is getting huge under POP 3 Using Outlook 2
I Saving attachments from multiple emails and updating file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0