Outlook 2016 IOS recipients receive my paragraph double space as quadruple space

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlg

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I have my email template set for single space leaving no additional space between paragraphs. When composing an email I hit enter twice to create a paragraph. I send as html. When an IOS recipient respond and includes my original email, the two lines I used to delineate a paragraph have turned into four. It looks really weird. When the recipient is a windows user, my email displays the correct number of lines between paragraphs. Is there a setting I can change?
Thanks.

The problem is how the recipients client formats the HTML and if they override the CSS. Using Shift+Enter instead of Enter can help - or don't worry about it, because it's command and happens to everyone.

ETA: the formatting issues is the Enter adds a <p> tab but CSS keeps it single spaced. The default format for the <p> tag is double spaced.

Reactions: mlg
The problem is how the recipients client formats the HTML and if they override the CSS. Using Shift+Enter instead of Enter can help - or don't worry about it, because it's command and happens to everyone.

ETA: the formatting issues is the Enter adds a <p> tab but CSS keeps it single spaced. The default format for the <p> tag is double spaced.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P How to get a QR code for automatic signin with Outlook for iOS Using Outlook 5
S ios outlook Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
H Syncing Outlook notes with ios Using Outlook 3
D Exchange to iOS Calendar Search Exchange Server Administration 5
makinmyway Bulk Delete Contacts in iOS Outlook App Using Outlook 4
T iOS 7 and outlook Using Outlook 1
H Outlook 2010 unable to send iCloud account e-mail after iOS 7 upgrade Using Outlook 12
M USING INITIALS AS RECIPIENTS Using Outlook 1
J Outlook Autocomplete (Recipients) opens upward Using Outlook 2
S Macro to extract email addresses of recipients in current drafted email and put into clipboard Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Disable conversation thread from replying of recipients in the same subject. Please help Using Outlook 0
N Macro to move all recipients to CC while replying Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Create new Message with shared contacts & BCC'ing recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Macro to add multiple recipients to message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Removing Recipients from an automatic response Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Q Undisclosed recipients does not include sender Using Outlook 1
S What is /O=FIRST ORGANIZATION/OU=EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP(***************)/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=... Using Outlook 5
V Safe Recipients list Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Foward a Message and CC the Original Recipients Using Outlook 0
Z Item.Recipients for Task Assignment on Send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
Y Creating custom appointment request form with multiple mail recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Print list of previously sent recipients Using Outlook 1
daveTQM Add email recipients to contacts Using Outlook 1
M Charter ISP Claims Outlook Generating STMP Errors of Too Many Recipients Using Outlook 1
D Meeting Request - Too Many Recipients Using Outlook 0
T Problem with .Recipients.Add("alias") Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Fozzie Bear Change the Display Name recipients see for Exchange account Exchange Server Administration 0
D Delay Delivery: Visible to recipients? Using Outlook 1
P Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Using Outlook 2
L recipients are not recieving my outgoing emails Using Outlook 1
C Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Using Outlook 2
T Outlook 2013 Duplicate Recipients Using Outlook 9
E msg attachments lose their recipients "smtp" address Using Outlook 2
S Automatically move recipients to BCC field Using Outlook 3
S Undisclosed recipients Using Outlook 2
T Attachment sent from Outlook 2010 not shown by recipients Using Outlook 20
C Recipients Using Outlook 2
S Dynamically add recipients using combobox and checkbox????? Using Outlook 2
T OWA 2007 recent recipients and OWA 2010 nicknames Exchange Server Administration 5
W Recipients of Outlook messages have characters/words missing in body of message Using Outlook 6
S System Administrator email undeliverable to following recipients Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 4
C how can i re-order recipients (addressees) in alphabetical order? Using Outlook 4
M Microsoft Office Outlook Not Sending to all Recipients BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S MAcro - Need help in getting the recipients in to filed / cc field toput in an array Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Sending Messages Without Sending Attachment to CC Recipients Using Outlook 7
N Reading Recipients in a folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Propagating User Properties to Recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Remove old recipients before forwarding Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V What happens when "Resource" recipients are put in To/cc boxes? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Add-in for verfying recipients email address is in the attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1