VBA to move email from Non Default folder to Sub folders as per details given in excel file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firozyshaikh

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
I would request you all VBA champs to help me out with a VBA code for outlook email bifurcations.
I need VBA code which I can run on particular folder on outlook by every end of the day for all emails received for the day. This Code should pick up email id from the excel file which will have client email address / domain name in one column and my team i.e. agent names who handles those client in another column and move respective client email as per their email address / domain name to respective agent folders which will be already created as sub folders under inbox on outlook .

So you want to search a folder for addresses in an excel file - and move the messages... do you only want to run it at the end of the day or as new mail arrives?

I have one here that shows how to watch the folder -

it uses a select case -which you could do if the list is short and doesn't update much.

So you want to search a folder for addresses in an excel file - and move the messages... do you only want to run it at the end of the day or as new mail arrives?

I have one here that shows how to watch the folder -

it uses a select case -which you could do if the list is short and doesn't update much.
Thanks for your reply. As of now I would like to run it at the end of day for all emails arrived during the day. Once I run the macro it should move email as per email address given in excel file to the respective agent name given in next column in excel file to its respective already created folders on outlook. Thanks...

I'm not sure if I have code that does this - or that can be tweaked to do this - but it's not difficult.

how many names are on the list? It might be faster/easier if the page is saved as a CSV.

I'm not sure if I have code that does this - or that can be tweaked to do this - but it's not difficult.

how many names are on the list? It might be faster/easier if the page is saved as a CSV.
Hi...If picking up sender's emails address from excel and bifurcating it to folder would be challenging, can you please help with code where sender's emails address and agent folder name is part of code itself. I'll duplicate it and add all frequently sender's email id in code itself.

It's not so much that its hard - but might be faster to load it from a CSV. I'll see if it have any code samples here.

It's not so much that its hard - but might be faster to load it from a CSV. I'll see if it have any code samples here.
Hi... by cvs you mean instead of pick up from .xlsx file it should pick from .csv file? I am OK with .cvs file as well. Please help.

Yes, that is what I meant.

I'll take a look at it. :) It might be a couple of days (or more) till I get a change to do much - an extended family member is seriously ill and not expected to recover - I may need to leave town on short notice. If I don't post back in a week, remind me.

I'll take a look at it. :) It might be a couple of days (or more) till I get a change to do much - an extended family member is seriously ill and not expected to recover - I may need to leave town on short notice. If I don't post back in a week, remind me.
@Diane Poremsky Hope all is well at your end. Shall await for your help on above. Take your time as per availability and priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O VBA Move EMail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Move tasks up/down todo list by VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K VBA BeforeItemMove event create rule to always move to its folder. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
F "Move to" O365 feature to Outlook client via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S VBA Code to move mail items from search folder to inbox subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Q VBA Script to move item in secondary mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K VBA to move emails in folder to a windows folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S VBA to search a keyword in attachment and move to a folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
mrmmickle1 UserProperties VBA to move message to another folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
I vba scrip to move emails based on long keywords list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M VBA code needed to move from Outlook 2010 subfolder to Symantec Vault subfolde Using Outlook 0
P move folders in outlook using vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H using VBA to edit subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Get current open draft message body from VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook 2016 outlook vba to look into shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V VBA Categories unrelated to visible calendar and Visual appointment Categories Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Outlook 365 VBA AUTO SEND WITH DELAY FOR EACH EMAIL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Outlook 2019 VBA to List Meetings in Rooms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
geoffnoakes Counting and/or listing fired reminders via VBA Using Outlook 1
O VBA - Regex - remove double line spacing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D.Moore Strange VBA error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Outlook 2021 Using vba code to delete all my spamfolders not only the default one. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K vba code to auto download email into a specific folder in local hard disk as and when any new email arrives in Inbox/subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D VBA - unable to set rule condition 'on this computer only' Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
L Fetch, edit and forward an email with VBA outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
BartH VBA no longer working in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Can vba(for outlook) do these 2 things or not? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
MattC Changing the font of an email with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P MailItem.To Property with VBA not work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Tweak vba so it can target another mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Outlook 2010 VBA fails to launch Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
richardwing Outlook 365 VBA to access "Other Actions" menu for incoming emails in outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
W Create a Quick Step or VBA to SAVE AS PDF in G:|Data|Client File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook Rules VBA Run a Script - Multiple Rules Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Outlook (desktop app for Microsoft365) restarts every time I save my VBA? Using Outlook 1
D VBA Macro to Print and Save email to network location Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
TedSch Small vba to kill political email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Outlook 365 Outlook/VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
N VBA Macro To Save Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z VBA Forward vs manual forward Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J VBA Cannot programmatically input or change Value for User Defined field Using Outlook 1
J VBA for outlook to compare and sync between calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Any way to force sort by/group by on search results with VBA? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Default shape via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Change settings Send/receive VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0