Post form into share calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bear

Hello

I have this code:

Public Sub DisplayForm()

Set myFolder = Session.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar)

Set myItem = myFolder.Items.Add("IPM.Appointment.IndianFormv1")

myItem.Display

End Sub

Code posts custom form into my local calendar.

Problem:

I need to post the form into:

All Public Folders - Transportation Calendar. Transportation Calendar is being pulled from exchange on remote site.

Any help would be appreciated. .

To get a non-default folder, you need to walk the folder hierarchy using the

Folders collections or use a function that does that for you. For examples,

see:

http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=628 - uses a folder path

string

http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=492 - searches for a folder by

name

http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=1164 - uses a folder path

string in the Public Folders hierarchy

Sue Mosher

"bear" <swin_1234[at]yahoo[dot]com> wrote in message

news:Oy%23JbYLZKHA.2160@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Hello
> I have this code:

> Public Sub DisplayForm()
> Set myFolder = Session.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar)
> Set myItem = myFolder.Items.Add("IPM.Appointment.IndianFormv1")
> myItem.Display
> End Sub

> Code posts custom form into my local calendar.
> Problem:

> I need to post the form into: All Public Folders - Transportation
> Calendar. Transportation Calendar is being pulled from exchange on remote
> site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Custom form on one page to post contents on second page Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Post Form Follow Up Flag Using Outlook 4
A POST customized as a form Using Outlook 2
F Outlook 365 Can I attach 2 files to to post? Using Outlook 1
O How to delete a forum post? Using Outlook 4
Fozzie Bear Cannot post "Sneaky URL"!! Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
PMR0001 Mydomain Outlook.com and Exchange post EAS Using Outlook 1
W "Post" icon on some contacts Using Outlook 1
wallisellener Unable to reply/post/create new thread using Chrome BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
H Where to post code in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M First post -help with managing two calendars Outlook 2010 /Exchange 2010 Using Outlook 0
B Excel 2010 vba to post appts to different outlook calendars at the same time Using Outlook 6
C How do I share/post my calendar to public folders Exchange Server Administration 3
T OWA and post dating Exchange Server Administration 1
I Post outlook connector installation syndrome - Standby gone Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
R Hi, ken, GetState problem again, come in this post please? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
G Apply Custom Contacts form to all existing Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2021 Add Picture to Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
AndyZ Contact Custom Form Tiny Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A How to reduce size of custom contact form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Applying new form to existing contacts -- MessageClass Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker How to get the button Karte ( map) in custom contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook 2019 Custom Email form - Edit default email form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
C Populate form data into message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker Outlook 2019 How to get a Photo in a User Defined Contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to send an Email Template from User Defined Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Set Cursor & Focus from any field to the body of a user Contact form in OL 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker Place cursor at opening, a user defined OL contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Customized form: The Forward option shows write layout Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T 1:1 Datatransfer from incoming mail body to customs form body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V Latest Changes to form not appearing for some users Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Does the .fdm contain my custom form? How to make ol use it? - ol2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J ol2021 custom form not displaying pics Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 37
bdsermons Outlook 365 command button in outlook form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
wayneame Changing the Form Used by Existing Task Items in a Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
N Contact Form Notes Field Touch vs Mouse Using Outlook 0
cbufacchi Outlook 365 Populate custom Outlook Appoint form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Create Meeting With Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
W Designer Form 2013 and Script ? how ? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Read Outlook Form fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
V Compound IF, OR, AND in Outlook form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J custom form not displaying pictures Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
I Button PDF in Outlook Contact custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Font Sizing in Custom Form Regions for Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Validating Outlook form with "OR" and "AND" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Outlook 2010 How could I globally redesign an outlook template form/region/inspector template used to display mail lists or an individual mails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A How to stop user form from disapearing once mail window is closed? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0