Stopping "do you want to continue running scripts on this page" warnings

David_H

I love the shortcuts area in Outlook and use it to create some links to some commonly used web pages. Unfortunately when I click on such links in the Outlook shortcut area I am often greeted by the warning "do you want to continue running scripts on this page". I then have to click though a few of those before the message stops appearing. Of course the moment I navigate away or close and reopen Outlook and select the link the message pops up again.

Is there a registry or internet explorer setting I can change to stop this message from popping up?

Thanks

Edit: should have googled first, looks like I can turn it off here: ERROR MESSAGE :do you want to continue running scripts on this page yes/no - CNET Windows XP Forums

David_H

Well, over a year later and these nasty messages have popped up again and now I can't get rid of them. I've disabled script debugging in IE and also unchecked "Display a notification about every script error". In spite of that every freaking time I open my Planet Software Year View calendar I get a script warning. To make matters worse the Year View always opens in an undersized view, which used to be easily fixed by zooming. But now every time I zoom, the script error message pops up. So I have to zoom and then dismiss the error message like 10 times.

The script error message started popping up the minute I installed Outlook 2013. Never happened with Outlook 2010.

Any suggestions?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
oh, and check the programmatic access page too. Is the Antivirus valid?