How to design custom template under message/mail form !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajesh

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
How to design custom template under message/mail form !

I was asked to design Request for Leave form as a template which can be later used by the users .

I designed the template by choosing Home ->New Mail->Developer->Design a Form -> Selected Message (Look IN : Standard Forms Library)

Here In this design mode I can see To,Cc,Subject and body . I deleted Body (Rich Text Box) and added the other controls like Multiple Labels,Textboxes and Textbox(Multiline to true) in place of Body

I saved this whole thing into local machine outlook/templates folder with .oft extension .

When I close whole thing and open by clicking choose form in New Mail . The template is loading . When I write something in the textbox and fill the

fields and try to send to other user . It is just showing the Empty body and it is not showing any of the controls/Input data to the receiver mail .

I'm using outlook 2010 Application you will find this from start windows

Structure of the form :
req.png

How can I create a template of the above structure and can be used . This template has to be used by multiple users . where they can able to load the template,fill it and send to approriate person where they can able to see the template with filled data .

Thanks

Attachments

• Request.png
    Request.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 369
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R seperate read layout to design in outlook 2016..Help!! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Outlook Contacts - Design This Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S How can I Customize Message Header in both Reading Pane and Open Message Design? Using Outlook 1
O Outlook Holiday Request Form Design Using Outlook 0
J Form design - how do I insert an automatic date/time field? Using Outlook 2
E Exchange 2010 - after sending a draft it is still available in the Dumpster - is this behaviour by design? Exchange Server Administration 4
Z Design sizing? Exchange Server Administration 3
D CAS Design Question Exchange Server Administration 4
S DAG Deployment Design with site resiliance Exchange Server Administration 2
S Exchange 2010 Design Consideration in Multi Site Topology Exchange Server Administration 3
J 2007 Form Design loads 2003 Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
D Form Design Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Beginners Design Question Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S design buttons in email body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook Form Design Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Custom Field Cannot Be Displayed In Views Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Custom Search Folders not refreshing/updating automatically Using Outlook 0
F Validation on custom task form after task acceptance Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K UDF with formula not showing on Calendar custom view. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Create a clickable custom column field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
I Error saving screenshots in a custom form in outlook 2016, outlook 365 - ok in outlook 2013, outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M VbScript for Command Button on Contacts Custom Form Using Outlook 1
G Other users can't see P.2 with custom fields in Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Create a custom contact form - questions before messing things up... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S Reference Custom Fields with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
L Custom Form Tutoral? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Lost Access to Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M vCard does not have user-defined fields from my custom contact form (365) Using Outlook 1
S Outlook Custom Form Scripting only working when clicking on "Run this form" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Custom VBA to sort emails into folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Victor_50 Outlook 2013 Custom Contact Form starts with "E-mail 2" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Custom Form (seperate layout pages and message reading pane) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Reading Pane for Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Custom Calendar Print Suggestions? Using Outlook 0
K Custom Category Colors Using Outlook 2
N Custom Form Controls Not Visible To Recipient Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E To convert imported data to custom fields in Task list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Randy Redekopp How To Merge Contact Info to Email Custom Form Template Using Outlook 2
D Problem with custom form including _DocSiteControl1 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Custom Outlook Form - Populate Information from Radio Button / Check Box Using Outlook 0
H Custom Signature Not Displayed When Account Selected Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
E Custom formula for columns Using Outlook 3
W Message class changes of a custom form changes to the default form Using Outlook 2
A Possible to hide ribbon with custom appointment form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Custom Form, copy user field data to message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
Andrew Quirl Custom form to route requests based on input criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Using a VBA Custom Form to Send Reoccurring Email Upon Task Completion Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
W Setting up a custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Greyed out checkbox in custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Z Outlook Custom Form: Adding Dropdown(Project Code) at the end of subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0