Assign a unique number to every message I send

Status
Not open for further replies.

apugarte

I found this code on your slipstick page... It almost cover my needs... I need to assign a number to every message I send, not matter if is randomly assgined o sequentaly, it only needs to be unique for each message...

Public WithEvents myOlApp As Outlook.Application

Private Sub Application_Startup()

Initialize_Handler

End Sub

Public Sub Initialize_handler()

Set myOlApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")

End Sub

Private Sub myOlApp_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean)

If InStr(1, Item.Subject, "Privacy", vbTextCompare) = False Then

Item.Subject = "Privacy " & Item.Subject

End If

End Sub

Is that possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Z assign unique number email Using Outlook 8
Z Outlook 365 Automatically assign categories to incoming mail in a shared folder Round Robin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Auto Assign Category colours to Incoming Emails based on whom the email is addressed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
P Auto assign shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Assign categories to outgoing emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F How to assign a task to a public task folder? Using Outlook 1
A How to assign the value returned by the regex execute function to a variable? Using Outlook 1
soadfan assign category (VBA) Using Outlook 7
Diane Poremsky Assign one task to several people Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Assign an Email Account to an Outlook Contact Using Outlook 0
E for Mac: Assign Task not available!? Using Outlook 1
E Outlook VBA to print attached Pdf to a fax printer and assign fax number Using Outlook 0
J Assign a signature by external or internal reciepents. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P VBA to assign category on calendar item does not work ?? why ?? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S assign task programmatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Cannot assign a task from a public folder? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Assign To and CC list while using Redemption.dll library Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
C How to assign icon to a button in Outlook Add-in Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Unique ID solution for all outlook items? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A UID field in iCal files - unique per-event or per-user or both? Using Outlook 2
M Nested distribution lists: how to count UNIQUE # of people... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
J Grouping email subjects by unique indentifier Using Outlook 1
M Creating a unique appointment for later amendment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Email unique id Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
U Export of Message Header / Unique ID to Excel Sheet When email is Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Add Day Number of the year for 2023-2033 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
W The number one raw material applied in producing the duvet, is clean and slight to your pores Using Outlook 0
T Increasing the number of items that appear on the Categories list Using Outlook 2
TomHuckstep Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
F How to create phone number as links in notes of Contacts Using Outlook 2
I Outlook 2016 Outlook Requesting Phone Number??? Using Outlook 1
C Calculating Week Number into a TextBox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J VBA Outlook : Subject line : Cut and Paste name to heading , number to very end of the body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O How to display number of items per .pst file Using Outlook 7
S Show Total Number Of Items Not Displaying Using Outlook 9
I Identify Number of email messages opened Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
J Saving attachments from specific sender (phone number) to specific folder on hard drive Using Outlook 3
J How to Fix “Encounter a large number of conflict items in Exchange OST file” Using Outlook 2
S Subject add ticket number from URL query Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Diane Poremsky Add a file number or keyword to the subject line of messages Using Outlook 0
K Append subjectline based on number Using Outlook 4
B ...administrator has limited the number of items you can open simultaneously Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
snhnic Macro that does not overwrite but add a number Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Outlook 2007 Fix Phone Number Using Outlook 19
A Calendar List View Showing Week Number Using Outlook 1
neobite Maximum number of Exchange accounts in an Outlook profile Using Outlook 4
P Country name no longer shows in Phone number popup? Using Outlook 5
Edaniels Adding Week Number on Calender Using Outlook 2
P Outlook 2013 Phone Number Format Using Outlook 0