Assign a unique number to every message I send

Status
Not open for further replies.

apugarte

I found this code on your slipstick page... It almost cover my needs... I need to assign a number to every message I send, not matter if is randomly assgined o sequentaly, it only needs to be unique for each message...

Public WithEvents myOlApp As Outlook.Application

Private Sub Application_Startup()

Initialize_Handler

End Sub

Public Sub Initialize_handler()

Set myOlApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")

End Sub

Private Sub myOlApp_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean)

If InStr(1, Item.Subject, "Privacy", vbTextCompare) = False Then

Item.Subject = "Privacy " & Item.Subject

End If

End Sub

Is that possible??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Z assign unique number email Using Outlook 8
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
P Auto assign shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Assign categories to outgoing emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F How to assign a task to a public task folder? Using Outlook 1
A How to assign the value returned by the regex execute function to a variable? Using Outlook 1
soadfan assign category (VBA) Using Outlook 7
Diane Poremsky Assign one task to several people New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Diane Poremsky Assign an Email Account to an Outlook Contact New Slipstick.com Articles 0
E for Mac: Assign Task not available!? Using Outlook 1
E Outlook VBA to print attached Pdf to a fax printer and assign fax number Using Outlook 0
T How to Assign Retention Tags for Notes Items in Exchange/Outlook 2010? Exchange Server Administration 0
L Can you use Exchange 2010 to control which users may or may not assign tasks to other users in Outlo Exchange Server Administration 2
N Assign Task from shared Task folder error Using Outlook 3
Q Don't have right permissions to assign "send as" rights in Exchange 2010 SP1 Exchange Server Administration 7
I Outlook 2010 Archiving Assign Policy Greyed out Using Outlook 1
C How do you assign a color to emails that are only colorized if received from a specific person? Using Outlook 2
F Any way to add emails to favourites or assign shortcuts to them? Using Outlook 5
M I have added an Assign Task button to a cutom group in the Tasks Ribbon. When I click on it I get a Using Outlook 3
P Can I Assign Outlook Tasks to a Public Folder? Using Outlook 1
P Can I Assign Put a Public Folder on a Tasks's Update List? Using Outlook 5
C Y i cannot assign service to the newly added EXCHANGE certificate? Exchange Server Administration 6
C How to assign certificate(s) to an CAS array? Exchange Server Administration 1
C how should i assign an SSL certificate to a CAS array? Exchange Server Administration 2
A Outlook 2010 - assign a color category to email Using Outlook 2
D Update List clears after sending to assign person. Using Outlook 1
B Exchaneg 2010 SP1 Possible Bug, Cannot create move to archive retention tag on inbox, but can create a new one and edit and assign inbox to it Exchange Server Administration 3
J Assign a signature by external or internal reciepents. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P VBA to assign category on calendar item does not work ?? why ?? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S assign task programmatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Cannot assign a task from a public folder? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Assign To and CC list while using Redemption.dll library Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
C How to assign icon to a button in Outlook Add-in Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Unique ID solution for all outlook items? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A UID field in iCal files - unique per-event or per-user or both? Using Outlook 2
M Nested distribution lists: how to count UNIQUE # of people... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
J Grouping email subjects by unique indentifier Using Outlook 1
G Outlook 2003 cannot set unique email signatures for multiple profiles and accounts. Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2010 Unique mail recipient problem... Using Outlook 2
M Unique scenario with only one recipient to Outlook 2010 email... Using Outlook 1
J Creating a unique Inbox for a POP3 account within Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
M Creating a unique appointment for later amendment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Email unique id Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
U Export of Message Header / Unique ID to Excel Sheet When email is Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Increasing the number of items that appear on the Categories list Using Outlook 2
TomHuckstep Outlook 2016 Limit the number of days syncing from Google Calendar Using Outlook 1
F How to create phone number as links in notes of Contacts Using Outlook 2
I Outlook 2016 Outlook Requesting Phone Number??? Using Outlook 1
C Calculating Week Number into a TextBox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J VBA Outlook : Subject line : Cut and Paste name to heading , number to very end of the body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1