Is it possible to remove the word Categories: from task list views?

Status
Not open for further replies.

azhumvee

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
I like my task lists as clean as possible.. I find it redundant and unnecessary to have the word Categories: prefixing all of my categories.. Does anyone know where I can have it omit this? TIA

upload_2014-7-4_12-47-31.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-7-4_12-46-10.png
    upload_2014-7-4_12-46-10.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 509
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible to have a reminder in Outlook 2021 for every 90 days Using Outlook 3
W Outlook 2016 MSI - Possible to make work with O365 modern Auth & Win7? Using Outlook 4
O Outlook - How to embed font ? (If at all possible) Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 365 Can I change the possible range of highlighting colours when writing an Outlook email? Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2013 Possible interference by Telstra ISP with Hotmail Password Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible to transfer things from one calendar to another Using Outlook 2
V Is it possible to collect statistics from Outlook forms? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible it set the fonts used to read incoming mail Using Outlook 25
S Is it possible to cusstomise selectable Options in Kalander. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Is it no longer possible to suppress Outlook 2019 Invalid Certificate name mismatch security alert via Registry? Using Outlook 1
BretAB Is it possible to add a lookup field to a Message form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Possible to hide ribbon with custom appointment form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M possible to search Outlook for multiple email addresses at once? Using Outlook 1
semnaitik Is it possible to recover content from a 0KB PST file? Using Outlook 3
J Is this possible to do with a macro? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
D Is it possible to automatically send an email when it is moved to a folder? Exchange Server Administration 1
T Exchange setup not possible with outlook.de username Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
H Is it possible to create a view that only show the first task in a list? Using Outlook 1
H Is It Possible to See Who Has Viewed My Calendar in Exchange? Using Outlook 2
P Is it possible to convert address book to "Auto-Complete List" (NK2)? Using Outlook 5
C in outlook 2007-Contact Group-One name have 3 mail id-its possible? Using Outlook 3
J convert .pst to .eml, how is it possible? Using Outlook 1
S Is it possible to recover a permanently deleted email from my .OST file? Using Outlook 0
M Is it possible to restore deleted webmail to server? Using Outlook 3
P Is it possible to write a macro to email to all addresses of selected contacts? Using Outlook 1
D is it possible to have both a POP and IMAP account in Outlook 2013? Using Outlook 5
C Is it possible to have contacts sync real-time between Outlook and iCloud? Using Outlook 1
P Is it possible to sort emails by COUNT of "From" field? Using Outlook 2
Justo Horrillo It's possible to modify the behaviour of the conversation option? Using Outlook 2
S Possible to link to ics file without importing? Using Outlook 4
P Outlook 2003 - possible to recreate corrupt account? Using Outlook 3
FirefIy Marking message read only if replied to the message or Ctrl+Q. Possible? Using Outlook 1
O Script to move emails to a folder based on various possible keywords Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
B Is it possible with Outlook form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Steve Jacobs Possible to configure TNEF options based on *sender*? Exchange Server Administration 3
S Is it possible to backup Outlook.com/Outlook 2013 Email & Calendar info? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
O Is it possible to go from BCM Office 13 back to BCM Office 2010? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
E Show field from account on contact form - possible? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Possible to modify people preview window? Using Outlook 1
T OL BCM 2007 - Possible to migrate SQL Server Express 2012 ? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
V Name of attachment in replies (HTML) - possible?? Using Outlook 12
C Is it possible: List of URL fields BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
D Frequently used response short cut possible macro Using Outlook 1
mrje1 Assigned Categories keep getting deleted in mail, bug? How to fix if possible? Using Outlook 5
Commodore Exporting all contacts to VCF files possible? Using Outlook 4
M I'd like to alter the appointment balloons. Possible? Using Outlook 6
J Is it possible to highlight a folder in Outlook 2007? Using Outlook 2
L I want ONE calendar if possible with no overlaying Using Outlook 1
S possible to access my PST file on the Internet Using Outlook 2