Exporting all contacts to VCF files possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commodore

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Is it possible to export all Outlook contacts into (separate) VCF files? Syncing with my Nokia "phone" via Nokia Suite can produce some issues, so I'd like to use this as a workaround to lack of "asymmetric sync" (N900 seems to only support import/export into separate VCF files per each contact).

Commodore

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
You mean it doesn't support exporting contacts in separate vcard files? Because that's what I need in order to import them to my Nokia phone, but I can't seem to find any option - it just offers export to comma separated values, tab separated values etc.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
It supports separate vcards, although you need to do it one at a time. Some applications can export all contacts to 1 vcard, which outlook doesn't support.

Commodore

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Yup, I was able to export one contact into a vcard, but when I selected multiple, it only offered some TXT export. So that was not a viable solution for 1200+ contacts.

Anyhow, in case anyone else will look for it -- I discovered that Nokia PC Suite (not Nokia Suite) actually supports one-way sync (either way), so this seems to have solved all my Outlook-Nokia related issues. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.