Outlook to Word Template error

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDawg15

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
The My Outlook Calendar template works beautifully on my work computer with windows 7. At home on my vista computer I get a "The Expression Service failed to start and might not be installed error." I have no idea what this is. If I comment out the lines that bug out in the code I can get the calendar to come up in Word but does not have any appointments. The name of the calendar does show up properly so the code is reading some info properly.

Not sure how to fix or if there is a work around. Any help getting this working would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

BigDawg15

The My Outlook Calendar template works beautifully on my work computer with windows 7. At home on my vista computer I get a "The Expression Service failed to start and might not be installed error." I have no idea what this is. If I comment out the lines that bug out in the code I can get the calendar to come up in Word but does not have any appointments. The name of the calendar does show up properly so the code is reading some info properly.

Not sure how to fix or if there is a work around. Any help getting this working would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

BigDawg15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J VBS Script (macro) for word to open Outlook template. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J populate word template from Outlook custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Outlook 2021 Can you make emails from 3 word domains "safe" by entering top 2 word domain into Safe List in Outlook? Using Outlook 1
O How to find and replace a word in Outlook-Agenda-Subject and Message? Using Outlook 0
glnz Can Word Normal.dotm interfere with Outlook? Office 2016 Using Outlook 5
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N How to remove signature formatting from Text in Word (accidentally taken from Outlook) Using Outlook 0
iwshim word shortcut to search outlook Using Outlook 3
C Outlook 2016 - converting Word VBA to default Outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Merging Word and Access into Outlook Using Outlook 4
Diane Poremsky Disable Live Preview in Outlook and Word Using Outlook 0
Philip Rose Recreating a WORD Editing Macro to use in Outlook VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Outlook body to word document Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
A Application_ItemSend not accessed when sending email outside outlook (i.e. word or send to mail from Using Outlook 7
K Import 2013 Outlook Contact Address into Word Using Outlook 36
C Printing Outlook Form Controls via Word Using Outlook 11
S Highlighter colors limited in Outlook 2007 and Word 2007 Using Outlook 1
L Macro to Open a Specific Word Document - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 17
O Outlook 2010 does not open MS Word attachments Using Outlook 1
C Outlook editing won't select just one word Using Outlook 1
B MS Office 2010: Word email merge not selecting default Outlook account Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2010 some messages received have no word wrap Using Outlook 1
T New Inspector word editor crash Outlook 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Can't run macro Outlook 2007 that was created in Word 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Works in Word but not Outlook. Plz Help! Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H C# inserting word document with formatting into outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Encrypt and sign button while word is editor for outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S About replacing word/categories in Outlook contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Send email to outlook web access from word Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Outlook can't remember outlook.com, Exchange password. Using Outlook 0
S Related messages show in main Outlook window vice new Advanced Find windows Using Outlook 1
H Force Outlook 2019 with GMail 2-Step to Require Login? Using Outlook 0
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
V Setting up Outlook 2021 on new computer Using Outlook 2
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 365 won't take new working password Using Outlook 0
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 12
B Outlook tasks and PDF Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2019 is no longer asking for password ... Using Outlook 5
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
L Outlook attachments from OneDrive as links Using Outlook 0
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
T How to Export & Import GMAIL Contacts into Outlook 2021 ? Using Outlook 4
M Synchronization and backup of Outlook from local to server. Using Outlook 8