Embedded form in email

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmmatheDancer

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
I don't know if this is possible but I want some way of emailing (preferably mail merging) a form for my recipients to fill in and send back to me electronically. I want this form to have drop down menus, a box where they can type in a response and a check box (the check box is not essential).

This form needs to display and function correctly when opening through lots of different email accounts (gmail, btinternet.com e.t.c)

I don't want there to be a link to an outside website as it would not give the right professional impression I am looking to give.

I have heard you can do this with PDF as an attachment/link (this type of link, i.e. not to an external source, would be fine), this could be a viable option but the fewer clicks my recipients have to maker the better (reduces the risk of confusion on their part, they can get very easily confused!)

So here's hoping it's possible!

Outlook doesn't support "active email" so it won't work in outlook. You could do it using a word file or a pdf, but the users need to fill it out and send the file back to you.

Honestly, a link to a form on the web (like many companies use for surveys) might be easiest for everyone - and the results are sent to you in a database so its ready to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Outlook 365 issue getting details from embedded files, crashing routine Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook 2016 Can't display some embedded HTML images in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
S HTML Code Embedded in String Within Open Outlook Email Preventing Replace(Application.ActiveInspector.CurrentItem.HTMLBody From Working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
F Forward incoming email with 4 embedded images in the body without original sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 22
P Sending email from outlook IMAP to GMAIL where embedded images are added as attachment Using Outlook 1
K Embedded photos no longer open with Photos or Photo Viewer Using Outlook 7
D Reply with a template loose the sender's embedded image Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
X I have met my waterloo trying to resolve embedded graphics problem with outlook 2007 and now 2016 Using Outlook 1
O Non-standard fonts - are they embedded? Using Outlook 2
S Email Format With Embedded Images and Tables Change Using Outlook 2
Q Why can't I copy image with embedded hyperlink from email to Word Using Outlook 0
R Deleting Attachments(embedded) in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 10
R How can I retain embedded object with voting button reply? Using Outlook 5
R Outlook 2007 not displaying embedded images in emails Using Outlook 1
N Outlook refuses to show embedded images on Citrix Windows 2008 R2 Using Outlook 29
D Use Outlook 2003 embedded imaged cannot print from the mail preview list Using Outlook 4
M Save embedded image in native format Using Outlook 6
S Embedded links Using Outlook 1
V Can't click on embedded link in Outlook e-mails--error message "not allowed" Using Outlook 6
R Detecting if attachement is embedded or not Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K loop through distribution group (and potentially, embedded DGs) by Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Saving Embedded Images in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Apply Custom Contacts form to all existing Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2021 Add Picture to Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
AndyZ Contact Custom Form Tiny Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A How to reduce size of custom contact form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Applying new form to existing contacts -- MessageClass Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker How to get the button Karte ( map) in custom contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook 2019 Custom Email form - Edit default email form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
C Populate form data into message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker Outlook 2019 How to get a Photo in a User Defined Contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to send an Email Template from User Defined Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Set Cursor & Focus from any field to the body of a user Contact form in OL 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker Place cursor at opening, a user defined OL contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Customized form: The Forward option shows write layout Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T 1:1 Datatransfer from incoming mail body to customs form body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V Latest Changes to form not appearing for some users Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Does the .fdm contain my custom form? How to make ol use it? - ol2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J ol2021 custom form not displaying pics Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 37
bdsermons Outlook 365 command button in outlook form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
wayneame Changing the Form Used by Existing Task Items in a Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
N Contact Form Notes Field Touch vs Mouse Using Outlook 0
cbufacchi Outlook 365 Populate custom Outlook Appoint form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Create Meeting With Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
W Designer Form 2013 and Script ? how ? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Read Outlook Form fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
V Compound IF, OR, AND in Outlook form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4