Mail accounts don't show up in navigation pane

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Baker

Outlook version
Outlook 2011 for Mac
Email Account
Exchange Server
I have recently switched from a PC to a Macbook Pro using OS X 10.9.5. I installed Office 365 and with it, Outlook for Mac, version 14.4.5

I have 3 mail accounts. One is an exchange account, one my long standing account with my ISP and one other POP account. All accounts have been installed and are working. HOWEVER: only my exchange account shows up in the navigation pane. Also in the navigation pane is a simple "Inbox" but my other two accounts are not there. When I click on the "Inbox" in the navigation pane, the mail from my other two accouants show up in the next pane to the right, with the two names of the accounts and fold-up arrows to expand the messages in the inbox. BUT why would those accounts, not show up in the left side, navigation pane? And, how can I make that happen. Can't figure it out so far.

Forum Admin

Is that the outlook update released in the fall?

In Outlook > Preferences > General, what is your setting?

This is with group similar folders enabled - if it's not enabled, the listing with inbox, drafts etc goes away. I thought there was an option to only show the group folders but don't see it in my build.

mac2011.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CWM030 Connected accounts mail moved to trash? Exchange Server Administration 16
M Duplicate Primary Mail Accounts outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
M IMAP & Exchange accounts sending mail Using Outlook 1
M 2 exchange accounts in 1 profile - mixing sent mail folder Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2007 Mail Accounts Order? Using Outlook 2
A E-mail accounts problem !!! Using Outlook 7
R Display multiple accounts as drop down in the from field in New Mail Using Outlook 1
P Multiple Mail Accounts Using Outlook 1
G Ihave 4 accounts in office 2010, all of them receive mail, but only one allows me to send, other accounts gives me error cannot be reached '550 #5.1.0 Using Outlook 2
H Receive E-mail copy on multiple E-mail accounts Using Outlook 1
F Mail merge in Word/Outlook 2010 using multiple email accounts in Outlook Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2010/multiple exchange accounts/new mail notification on one only Using Outlook 8
D Outlook 2007; mail Accounts Using Outlook 3
R None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient Using Outlook 1
J How to temporarily suspend mail delivery to one of two mail accounts Using Outlook 1
A Moving mail accounts data from icewarp into exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 6
D Adding Multiple POP 3 Email Accounts like Gmail, Yahoo Mail To My Hotmail Account Using Outlook 1
C Should be easy: Outlook 2007, can the order of accounts listed under 'All Mail Items' be changed, and if so, how to do it? Using Outlook 2
I Multiple e-mail accounts in Outlook 2010 using Exchange servers Using Outlook 1
E Emails from different e-mail accounts are getting downloaded to same file Using Outlook 4
K I want to start using outlook as my primary mail service. How can I use Outlook with my existing Yahoo & Gmail accounts? Using Outlook 1
J I have multiple POP3 accounts, How Do I see if there is mail received without opening each folder? Using Outlook 1
J switching e-mail accounts Using Outlook 1
K None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient. Using Outlook 3
R "None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient" Using Outlook 5
J Combining Contacts & Calendars for multiple e-Mail accounts Using Outlook 1
P Re: Setting up msn email accounts with Outlook 2007 and wildblue mwconnections mail server Using Outlook 1
G " None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient" Using Outlook 12
D How can I automatically send e-mail to both of one contact's e-mail accounts? Using Outlook 1
S How can I get the individual e mail accounts to show so that I can switch between them and not get all of them in one inbox? Using Outlook 1
R How do I get Outlook 2010 to connect to Yahoo e-mail accounts and stay connected to hotmail accounts Using Outlook 4
W Import e-mail accounts using outlook_xxx.reg files Using Outlook 4
J Signature doesn't get included for non-default mail accounts Using Outlook 6
A Outlook 2010 Junk mail filter not working on multiple pop3 accounts Using Outlook 4
B Add new email account to Outlook 2003. Not showing up on Sidebar where other mail accounts are list Using Outlook 6
V multiple e-mail accounts Using Outlook 3
A Seperate E-mail Accounts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient Using Outlook 8
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2010 Opening Mail Attachment Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible it set the fonts used to read incoming mail Using Outlook 11
D Mail in Sent Items Gone Using Outlook 13
M Managing Gmail "All Mail" sync issues with IMAP Using Outlook 1
GregS Outlook 2016 Sent Mail absent from Sent Mail or Sent Items Folders Using Outlook 4
GregS Why is Outlook 2016 mail in Outlook.com? Using Outlook 1
S Outlook not receiving mail Using Outlook 2
Commodore Outlook (2013) issues with icloud.com mail Using Outlook 0
GregS Outlook 2016 iPhone won't download Outlook 2016 Mail. Using Outlook 0
A Arthur needs help with 2007 Outlook e-mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
oliv- How to distinguish whether mail is incoming or outgoing? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2