Exporting Outlook calendar/find next repeating meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connie Boyer

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2013
I need to list my executives' next meetings (on certain topics) in our weekly staff meeting. Meetings are on different cadences (bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, etc..), are primarily recurring meetings, but often the next occurrence has been moved (time/day/week different). Right now, I'm hunting through calendars to find the next meeting to update the staff agenda.

What I'd like to do is export the calendar in such a way as so SHOW all the appointments in a list so I can find the next occurrence--especially if it's been changed.

Is there any way to do this?

I've not tried the VBA macro yet. However, I found the solution you posted here: http://www.outlook-tips.net/tips/view-recurring-events/ which I'm only able to use on MY calendar. I can't access my executive's calendar due to delegate permissions (I think). I'm using Office 2013 on Exchange (.ost files)

When I try to export to Excel, I don't have access to my executive's calendars from the File-->Open & Export-->Import/Export-->Export to a file-->CSV-->[this dialog only shows MY .ost & .pst files]

would this same issue prevent me from using the VBA macro?

correct, you can't export shared calendars, only calendars in accounts in your profile. if you create a new calendar in your mailbox, copy the recurring event to it and export, it will break it up. repeat the steps and move to his mailbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R Exporting Excel data to Outlook 2016 Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 20
B vBA for exporting excel file from outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Exporting email in outlook 2013 with Office 365 Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Fix the Outlook Folder Type after Exporting an IMAP Account Using Outlook 0
P Exporting group members from Outlook address group Using Outlook 11
M Error Messages when exporting Outlook 2010 Contacts to a CSV (DOS) or Excel Using Outlook 2
R Exporting and importing contacts in Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
H Exporting Outlook Forms to Access or Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
F Outlook 2007 BCM Exporting Files BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
L Error when exporting Sent Mail to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
HarvMan Exporting IMAP OST file to PST Using Outlook 5
O Carriage Return - Line Feeds - exporting Calendar events Using Outlook 0
GregS Exporting contacts Using Outlook 1
J OLADD.FAE Error When Exporting Contacts Using Outlook 6
R Exporting recovered Deleted Items outside the Inbox Using Outlook 1
N Exporting IM Address field Using Outlook 2
E Exporting email (.pst) Using Outlook 8
T exporting contacts names reversed in CSV file Using Outlook 8
D EXPORTING MS EXCHANGE EMAILS to another platform Exchange Server Administration 10
R Exporting contacts from 2010 to 2013 Using Outlook 1
V Exporting RSS Feed to OPML file Using Outlook 8
D Reoccuring appointment issues when exporting Calendar to Excel Using Outlook 3
B BCM 2010: Exporting Notes to .CSV with Business Contacts? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
Commodore Exporting all contacts to VCF files possible? Using Outlook 4
C Security Question - How to prevent users exporting .iaf files Using Outlook 5
C How to get SMTP out of email address when exporting contacts? Using Outlook 2
C extra characters added to email when exporting Using Outlook 2
T Automating Exporting to pst file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G exporting files from BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
G exporting from BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
D Exporting reports to Excel gives wrong numbers BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
H Error in values when exporting report to Excel BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A Outlook can't remember outlook.com, Exchange password. Using Outlook 0
S Related messages show in main Outlook window vice new Advanced Find windows Using Outlook 1
H Force Outlook 2019 with GMail 2-Step to Require Login? Using Outlook 0
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
V Setting up Outlook 2021 on new computer Using Outlook 2
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 365 won't take new working password Using Outlook 0
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Sync Outlook Public Folders to Contacts Using Outlook 2
D Delete Outlook emails from MS server Using Outlook 12
B Outlook tasks and PDF Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2019 is no longer asking for password ... Using Outlook 5
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
L Outlook attachments from OneDrive as links Using Outlook 0