Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave C

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
Hi All,

Long story short, I had an internal email sent out to my peers at work where during a screen sharing session with the (coincidentally) same customer who saw the email popup notification and the first 2 lines of the email.

Is there a way in keeping the new email notifications popup but hide the message itself?
For example, when a new email comes through --> the popup populates --> i can see the sender, the signature but nothing in the message?
Or do we have to completely disable popup notifications completely?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
You'd need to disable the notifications completely, the pop-up isn't editable. If using windows 8 and up, you can stop notifications for up to 8 hours or hide them while presenting. I'm not sure if that would apply to screen shares but its worth a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Limiting access to a published calendar; enrolling recipient's email Using Outlook 4
R Limiting length of saved attachment in VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
V Limiting text length in free text field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Wishlist Limiting attendance at meetings Outlook Wishlist 1
R Limiting meeting attendees using VBA or an add-in Using Outlook 9
R Limiting Outlook Access to Inside Network Only Exchange Server Administration 1
J Limiting time range dislayed on calender - Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 1
D Sending email from Office 365 alias in Outlook Using Outlook 4
S Macro or plug-in to see if specific person was included in this email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Body text of Email from invite date/time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
R Outlook 2010 How do you export 2 email Accounts' 2010 Inbox Files to new computer (2019)? Using Outlook 1
R Auto display of new email does not work on non-default account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Automatically forward email and apply template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Outlook saved email templates Using Outlook 1
B VBA to convert email to task, insert text of email in task notes, and attach copy of original email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T How can you include Junk Email in Search Results like you can include Deleted Items? Using Outlook 3
B Extracting email addresses from a folder - how to also get the name of the person the address is for? Using Outlook 5
W Replyin to the reply-to email address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
M Extract all links from Outlook email, send to Excel Using Outlook 2
O Forward a email with modified body Automatically. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook 2003 email sending & receiving suddenly stopped working Using Outlook 3
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Email not leaving Outbox when using Excel VBA to sync Outlook account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T The non-email functions Using Outlook 8
P Outlook 2013 Word Share doc as Email Attachment now brings up Eudora. Using Outlook 1
C How to rename subject line and forward the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Help Revising VBA macro to delete email over different time span Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Sent Items Folder NOT Showing Correct From Email Address Using Outlook 0
J Outlook Reply > From > Other Email Address... > Address Not Showing in Sent Items... From Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Column to display which email alias a message was sent to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Marc2019 Need help please! Cannot Setup my outlook email account on my Mac Outlook 2011 Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 2
HarvMan Hotmail - Sending email is undeliverable Using Outlook 4
R Error when trying to forward current email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
H In outlook 365 POP mail Inbox, email takes a long time or never arrives. Using Outlook 1
D Can Exchange Admin Center create a pst for users email/contacts/calendar? Exchange Server Administration 0
T After I send a new email, it remains in the Draft folder Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
P OWA Settings->Calendar->Events from Email; Setting changes do not hold Using Outlook 1
S How to export urls from email to excel and check the status of the url ? New Slipstick.com Articles 6
P Auto Insert Current Date or Time into Email Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Change VBA script to send HTML email instead of text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M ERROR: None of your email accounts could send to this recipient Using Outlook 2
S save email from excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T How can we view Blocked email addresses Using Outlook 6
F My hotmail calendar is not syncing with my outlook but my email is Using Outlook 3
O Multiple email accounts - hesitate to create a new profile Using Outlook 3
9 Outlook 2016 How to save an Outlook attachment to a specific folder then delete the email it came from? Using Outlook 1
C Outlook Autocomplete suggestions showing wrong person's name against an email address Using Outlook 0
T Outlook converts sent email to txt attachments when sync Using Outlook 0
J Add an Attachment Using an Array and Match first 17 Letters to Matching Template .oft to Send eMail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2