Status
Not open for further replies.

userMak

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi
I am looking for a macro which every day at 18:00 will make a list for the next day
reminders
tasks
appointments
and send an email to my google mail in a .txt file
Is it possible?

I have found the following which is working for calendar but not for reminders and it is not in .txt format

Public Sub SendPrettyAgenda()
Dim oNamespace As NameSpace
Dim oFolder As Folder
Dim oCalendarSharing As CalendarSharing
Dim objMail As MailItem
Dim wd As Integer

Set oNamespace = Application.GetNamespace("MAPI")
Set oFolder = oNamespace.GetDefaultFolder(olFolderCalendar)
Set oCalendarSharing = oFolder.GetCalendarExporter

' get the day - send sat/sun/monday out Fri night
' Sun = 1, Mon = 2, Tue = 3, Wed = 4, Thu = 5, Fri = 6, Sat = 7
' none set Sat/Sun
wd = Weekday(Date)
If wd >= 2 And wd <= 7 Then
lDays = Date + 1
ElseIf wd = 1 Then
lDays = Date + 7
End If

With oCalendarSharing
' options are olFreeBusyAndSubject, olFullDetails, olFreeBusyOnly
.CalendarDetail = olFreeBusyAndSubject
.IncludeWholeCalendar = False
.IncludeAttachments = False
.IncludePrivateDetails = True
.RestrictToWorkingHours = False
.StartDate = Date + 1
.EndDate = lDays
End With

' prepare as email
' options: olCalendarMailFormatEventList, olCalendarMailFormatDailySchedule
Set objMail = oCalendarSharing.ForwardAsICal(olCalendarMailFormatDailySchedule)

' Send the mail item to the specified recipient.
With objMail
.Recipients.Add "me@slipstick.com"

' Remove the attached ics
.Attachments.Remove (1)
.Display 'for testing, change to .send
End With

Set oCalendarSharing = Nothing
Set oFolder = Nothing
Set oNamespace = Nothing
End Sub

Are they flagged messages? I think we can get a list of reminders - will need to check - but most would be covered by tasks and appointments already.

Are they flagged messages? I think we can get a list of reminders - will need to check - but most would be covered by tasks and appointments already.
Yes all they are flagged. (I mean, when I have some mails that someone asks to respond, I right click and then set a reminder for the next day for example in order to pop up and see it and respond)
Most of my work is based on reminders like this. I would like to have a list of my reminders each morning in order to program my schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Run macro automatically when a mail appears in the sent folder Using Outlook 5
mrrobski68 Issue with Find messages in a conversation macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Creating Macro to scrape emails from calendar invite body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Use Macro to change account settings Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Macro to Reply to Emails w/ Template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Outlook - Macro to block senders domain - Macro Fix Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to seach in all contact Folders for marked Email Adress Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S macro error 4605 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Macro Mail Alert Using Outlook 4
J Outlook 365 Outlook Macro to Sort emails by column "Received" to view the latest email received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Macro to send email as alias Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook Macro to save as Email with a file name format : Date_Timestamp_Sender initial_Email subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro GoTo user defined search folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Outlook 2016 Creating an outlook Macro to select and approve Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to send an Email Template from User Defined Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to check Cursor & Focus position Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
V Macro to mark email with a Category Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Outlook 2019 Macro not working Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook 365 Help me create a Macro to make some received emails into tasks? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Geldner Send / Receive a particular group via macro or single keypress Using Outlook 1
D Auto Remove [EXTERNAL] from subject - Issue with Macro Using Outlook 21
V Macro to count flagged messages? Using Outlook 2
sophievldn Looking for a macro that moves completed items from subfolders to other subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S Outlook Macro for [Date][Subject] Using Outlook 1
E Outlook - Macro - send list of Tasks which are not finished Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
E Macro to block senders domain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D VBA Macro to Print and Save email to network location Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N VBA Macro To Save Emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Line to move origEmail to subfolder within a reply macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to answer a mail with attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Outlook 2016 Macro to Reply, ReplyAll, or Forward(but with composing new email) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Macro to Insert a Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
W Macro to Filter Based on Latest Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
T Macro to move reply and original message to folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Autosort macro for items in a view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S HTML to Plain Text Macro - Help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Macro to file emails into subfolder based on subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Help creating a VBA macro with conditional formatting to change the font color of all external emails to red Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S Visual indicator of a certain property or to show a macro toggle Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
L Modifying VBA script to delay running macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Macro to extract and modify links from emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Replyall macro with template and auto insert receptens Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Macro to add Date & Time etc to "drag to save" e-mails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
S Macro for Loop through outlook unread emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Globalforester ItemAdd Macro - multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Macro to extract email addresses of recipients in current drafted email and put into clipboard Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker HowTo start a macro with an Button in OL contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
Witzker Macro to move @domain.xx of a Spammail to Blacklist in Outlook 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S Macro for other actions - Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 23