Forward email to another address; not with Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikecox

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
I set a forwarding option in Outlook 2010 last week, I actually entered a different email address. How I want to change it and I, for the life of me, can't find the option again. I pored over Advanced settings, several time, and I still can't find it and I was sure that it where I found it last week. I also checked Benral and Mail settings, as well as Account settings.

I am certain to be embarrassed by response I get because I am certain I must have overlooked it half a dozen time.:D

First, should all my icons be in a vertical list down the side of my screen, instead of in a horizontal across the top?

Ok, I'm embarrassed /-: I remember now, I set the forwarding on the server! Thanks for refreshing my mind.

Sometimes you just need a little reminder to remember how you did it. :) (A lot of people forget they set it on the server.)

First, should all my icons be in a vertical list down the side of my screen, instead of in a horizontal across the top?
Not sure I understand the question? Specifically, which icons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Sabastian Samuel HOW DO I FORWARD AN EMAIL WITH MACRO using an email that in the body of another email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Outlook 365 Forward Email Subject to my inbox when new email arrive in shared inbox Using Outlook 0
L Fetch, edit and forward an email with VBA outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
richardwing Auto forward email that is moves into a specific outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
A Outlook 2016 Macro to Reply, ReplyAll, or Forward(but with composing new email) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Forward incoming email with 4 embedded images in the body without original sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 22
G Forward email body to other mail list directly from Exchange server Exchange Server Administration 1
D auto forward base on email address in body email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Bering Forward selected email without the original email appended Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Automatically forward email and apply template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Forward a email with modified body Automatically. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C How to rename subject line and forward the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Error when trying to forward current email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
B Forward every other email in Outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Disable or hide "reply" and "reply to all" and "forward" in email from access vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Forward Outlook Email by Filtering using Macro Rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 44
Brostin Forward a mail to the address listed in the email text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Creating an outlook rule to forward an email with a specific message Using Outlook 1
D How to forward each email x minutes after it arrives in inbox and hasn't been moved or deleted? Using Outlook 1
W Macro to forward email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
divan Macro to format email in a certain folder then forward to email address Using Outlook 3
D forward email with attachment using .oft Using Outlook 3
R Auto-create receipt from email and forward to payer Using Outlook 3
C Unable to forward email with URL Using Outlook 2
M rule to change subject, pull email addresses from body, and forward with templ Using Outlook 14
S Rule to Auto-forward/re-direct a specific incoming email to a group via BCC? Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2010 - Want to Have All Email Reply Forward as Rich Test Using Outlook 7
P email arrows - respond and forward Using Outlook 1
L Forward Email and Insert Sender's Email address in body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Forward email as insert from button Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Rule to Forward email but delay delivery 10 minutes Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S forward email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Forward mails with "FW:" or "RE:" in title Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 365 Forward Meeting Related Messages to Specific Meeting Organizer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T Customized form: The Forward option shows write layout Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Z VBA Forward vs manual forward Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
David McKay VBA to manually forward using odd options Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Auto forward for multiple emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C UDFs Reply vs Forward Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M In Outlook Calendar remove the buttons: 'Today' and '<' (Back a day) and '>' (Forward a day) that are below the Ribbon and above the calendar display. Using Outlook 0
M Outlook macro to automate search and forward process Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
G Missing forward/replied icons Using Outlook 2
M VBA to auto forward message with new subject and body text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
B Automatically Forward Emails and Remove/Replace All or Part of Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
M Forward Appointment as BCC with VBScript Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
C Don't forward duplicate Using Outlook 0
undercover_smother Automatically Forward All Sent Mail and Delete After Send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
I change subject and forward without FW: Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C VBA to Forward e-mails from certain address and between certain times Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1