Link POP account with Outlook.fr

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Lapointe

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I am trying to enable my Outlook.fr mail client to read my POP3 mail. Can't seem to get it to go.
My Outlook.fr (a variation of Outlook.com) is not getting any POP mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C "The linked image cannot be displayed. The file may have been moved, renamed, or deleted. Verify that the link points to the correct file location" Using Outlook 1
P How did hacker cause link to delete and archive containing email? Using Outlook 6
J O365 - Adding Shared Google Calendar ICS link issue in O365 Using Outlook 0
M Outlook 2013 Script Assistance - Save Opened Link with Subject Added Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A How to open a specific link automatically with outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Adding Subject to this Link-Saving VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
P Insert link in email body to attached document in Outlook 365 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
dyny723 Outlook 2016: Code to link a contact to emails received from that contact Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D launching a link in google Using Outlook 1
S Display PF contact folder items to select contact to link to appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Creating a button or link to a form in the Organizational Forms Library Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Wanting to run a script that will filter any body that has a russian link in it. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
J Tasks - the missing link... for me at least. Using Outlook 4
A How to open a specific link automatically with outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
G Outlook item link Using Outlook 0
S Calendar loops when clicking on calendar link to start it Using Outlook 1
H Search and delete part of a link inside HTML body message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Link contacts with emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
J Unable to link email messages in BCM using a single microsoft office 365 account in outlook 2013 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T Automatically open link in email received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 33
G Outlook email link mistake Using Outlook 1
iwshim Can I add an Unsubscribe link to Outlook outgoing email? Something like this? Using Outlook 1
anoble1 How to create an email with a link to add a calendar appointment Using Outlook 1
S Possible to link to ics file without importing? Using Outlook 4
C From an email open a link but not the new window Using Outlook 1
J Outlook Rule - Create Link in Forwarding Message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T link multiple emails to one project in one way BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
F How can i copy the mail subject and the link to the mail to th clipboard? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Mailto link inside Outlook 2010 being cached? Using Outlook 1
S How to add a new menu item to a right click context menu of a link Using Outlook 5
A Outlook to Onenote link stopped working Using Outlook 7
J Nothing happens after clicking on the link in my emails Using Outlook 3
M How do I link a drop down box to a percent complete box Using Outlook 4
K Outlook 2010 - Link Outlook items to tasks? Using Outlook 1
J Link Contact to specific from address Using Outlook 2
A meeting notes (send to onenote) link in 2013 Using Outlook 5
B link to group schedules from Today screen Using Outlook 2
D Link multiple messages to opportunity BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R Add a link to a custom form Using Outlook 0
V Can't click on embedded link in Outlook e-mails--error message "not allowed" Using Outlook 6
M BCM 2010 Link to Record (very) slow BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S Can I link custom designed forms to a specific calendar? Using Outlook 5
F When I click on link in email nothing occurs Using Outlook 7
S Clickable link on Outlook HTML Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C How do I enable a link in an e-mail in Outlook 2007? Using Outlook 4
S Unable to link the BCM contacts twice with account contacts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Reminder (Off / On) Link With Reminder Data/Time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Loading and Scaning a link inside of an email and ... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G regex to search for link in attachments? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Programmatically duplicating BCM's "Link to Record" function BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2