Status
Not open for further replies.

json2011

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Hi,

I am having trouble adding shared google link ics calendar in O365 calendar.... I am able to add the ics link of the google calendar in o365 calendar, how ever no display name will appear on the calendar under Isaac group and every time I closed outlook it wont add permanently in the group. I am new with this outlook hopefully someone can provide some input.

On Main Panel I have 2 calendar one name Isaac and the one I add via shared link with no default name.... on the left Isaac Group although the no name calendar is already added in main panel, it will not add in Isaac group since it has no default name and every-time I closed outlook the no default name will not permanently added in my calendar under Isaac Group where I add the ics google calendar link....

Note during my add link process no other advance option appears, it only tells to put the shared calendar link then press okay that's it.

calendar.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Outlook 365 O365 outlook calendar item editing Using Outlook 1
W Outlook 2016 MSI - Possible to make work with O365 modern Auth & Win7? Using Outlook 4
M Outlook 2010 Outlook 2010 with O365 / Exchange Online Using Outlook 0
V Contacts in O365 have changed?? Using Outlook 20
pcunite Outlook 2019/O365 Build 13127.20408 errors when using MAPI calls Using Outlook 1
glnz O365 - How to control whether my From name shows as "Dicky". Using Outlook 2
glnz O365 - How to combine the Inboxes for four email accounts into a single Inbox Using Outlook 7
glnz O365 - How to send from acct 2 but showing email name from acct 1 as From - alias? Using Outlook 0
bmtjedi Set objApp = Application Not Working in O365-32bit Using Outlook 1
L Outlook/O365 "sent on behalf" behaviour Exchange Server Administration 1
T O365 and Office Message Encryption Exchange Server Administration 2
C Changed By field not displaying individual user's name in O365 Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 9
F "Move to" O365 feature to Outlook client via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
L Making rule to move email to folder from one O365 domain Using Outlook 1
C Pulling out my hair (O365/2016) Using Outlook 4
S Customizing Connected Services in Office 2013 Pro Plus (O365) Using Outlook 1
M Reply Macro using O365 Connected Account Using Outlook 2
S Adding Custom Forms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
G Adding a contact to a specific folder Using Outlook 0
S Adding a recipient's column to Sent folder in Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Adding Userform Dropdown List items from names of subfolders on network drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
G Stop Outlook 365 adding meetings to calendar Using Outlook 1
G Removing old emails when adding accounts Using Outlook 3
D Contact Group - Adding Bulk Addresses Using Outlook 2
C Outlook 2007 Removing then adding account restores junk email processing Using Outlook 0
B Adding signature to bottom of VBA reply email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S User Defined Fields adding new value (2) Using Outlook 0
M Changing the preferred order for "Put this entry in" list for adding new contacts to the Address Book Using Outlook 1
M Adding Subject to this Link-Saving VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E Project Management - Adding Folders for Different Folder Types Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
D Adding Enterprise Exchange Email Account to Outlook Prevents Sending via Outlook.com Account Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 10
S Adding new Exchange (2016) rule very slow down Microsoft Outlook Exchange Server Administration 0
Z Outlook Custom Form: Adding Dropdown(Project Code) at the end of subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Z Adding dropdown list using custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
M Adding Macro to populate "to" "subject" "body" not deleting email string below. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
E Unable to open Outlook 2010 after adding new email account Using Outlook 4
O Adding a new account - "CompanyL (none)" line is added Using Outlook 5
broadbander Needing help with reply/reply all while keeping attachments and adding a new CC recipient. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M adding corresponding contact form data on a mass scale Using Outlook 5
A VB to "reply all" email items stored in a folder of outlook with adding a new message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K adding more rules to 'different domains check' macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P MS OUTLOOK 2013 - Adding Sender on the CC line Using Outlook 5
R User Defined Fields adding new value Using Outlook 3
W Adding A Macro To Message Ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
I Collecting mail address from GAB and adding to Outlook Task Using Outlook 2
A Outlook 2016 - adding outlook.com account creates a new/strange address Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 18
F Adding textbox filter to listbox? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
N Recurring invite sent w/distribution list adding/removing attendees Using Outlook 0
J Issues with adding iCloud to Outlook Using Outlook 1
G Adding a contact to Outlook with a custom form using Access VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1