Link multiple messages to opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

dermevalsenra

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Is there a way to select multiple messages from my inbox and link them all to one opportunity? Auto-link isn't an option because I'm dealing with different opportunities for the same account/contact.

I've looked around and am pretty sure there are no built in functionalities for this, so if anyone has a VBA / macro solution, that could be interesting as well...

Hi,

This is very easy, and build in in BCM (if I understand your problem correctly):

- Go to your inbox

- Select the first message/e-mail you would like to attach to the opportunity

- Click "Link to record" in the upper right corner of the ribbon

- Select "opportunities" as Item Type

- Select the opportunity you want to attach the selected message/e-mail to

- Select "Link to"

- Click "OK"

- Repeat this step with all messages/e-mails you want

- You can view the messages/e-mails attached to an opportunity under "history"

I hope this is what you were looking for.....? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T link multiple emails to one project in one way BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Can I link a single project to multiple accounts / business contac BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C "The linked image cannot be displayed. The file may have been moved, renamed, or deleted. Verify that the link points to the correct file location" Using Outlook 1
P How did hacker cause link to delete and archive containing email? Using Outlook 6
J O365 - Adding Shared Google Calendar ICS link issue in O365 Using Outlook 0
M Outlook 2013 Script Assistance - Save Opened Link with Subject Added Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A How to open a specific link automatically with outlook 2016 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M Adding Subject to this Link-Saving VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
P Insert link in email body to attached document in Outlook 365 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
dyny723 Outlook 2016: Code to link a contact to emails received from that contact Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D launching a link in google Using Outlook 1
S Display PF contact folder items to select contact to link to appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Creating a button or link to a form in the Organizational Forms Library Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Wanting to run a script that will filter any body that has a russian link in it. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
J Tasks - the missing link... for me at least. Using Outlook 4
A How to open a specific link automatically with outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
G Outlook item link Using Outlook 0
S Calendar loops when clicking on calendar link to start it Using Outlook 1
H Search and delete part of a link inside HTML body message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Link contacts with emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
J Unable to link email messages in BCM using a single microsoft office 365 account in outlook 2013 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T Automatically open link in email received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 33
G Outlook email link mistake Using Outlook 1
iwshim Can I add an Unsubscribe link to Outlook outgoing email? Something like this? Using Outlook 1
M Link POP account with Outlook.fr Using Outlook 1
anoble1 How to create an email with a link to add a calendar appointment Using Outlook 1
S Possible to link to ics file without importing? Using Outlook 4
C From an email open a link but not the new window Using Outlook 1
J Outlook Rule - Create Link in Forwarding Message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
F How can i copy the mail subject and the link to the mail to th clipboard? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Mailto link inside Outlook 2010 being cached? Using Outlook 1
S How to add a new menu item to a right click context menu of a link Using Outlook 5
A Outlook to Onenote link stopped working Using Outlook 7
J Nothing happens after clicking on the link in my emails Using Outlook 3
M How do I link a drop down box to a percent complete box Using Outlook 4
K Outlook 2010 - Link Outlook items to tasks? Using Outlook 1
J Link Contact to specific from address Using Outlook 2
A meeting notes (send to onenote) link in 2013 Using Outlook 5
B link to group schedules from Today screen Using Outlook 2
R Add a link to a custom form Using Outlook 0
V Can't click on embedded link in Outlook e-mails--error message "not allowed" Using Outlook 6
M BCM 2010 Link to Record (very) slow BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S Can I link custom designed forms to a specific calendar? Using Outlook 5
F When I click on link in email nothing occurs Using Outlook 7
S Clickable link on Outlook HTML Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C How do I enable a link in an e-mail in Outlook 2007? Using Outlook 4
S Unable to link the BCM contacts twice with account contacts BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Reminder (Off / On) Link With Reminder Data/Time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Loading and Scaning a link inside of an email and ... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G regex to search for link in attachments? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2