Not open for further replies.
C

CraigS

The folder that I want to auto link does not appear in the "managing email
auto link" window. It is a "sent" folder that appears under a new email
account that I set up

He Graig,

I have the very same problem. I searching every where but cannot find the
answer. If you know the answer I will be delighted to hear about it.

Kind regards,
Show

"CraigS" wrote:

> The folder that I want to auto link does not appear in the "managing email
> auto link" window. It is a "sent" folder that appears under a new email
> account that I set up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Email address auto-completes work fine on laptop, but no longer on desktop Using Outlook 3
R Outlook 365 VBA AUTO SEND WITH DELAY FOR EACH EMAIL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
K vba code to auto download email into a specific folder in local hard disk as and when any new email arrives in Inbox/subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Auto changing email subject line in bulk Using Outlook 2
richardwing Auto forward email that is moves into a specific outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D auto forward base on email address in body email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Auto Assign Category colours to Incoming Emails based on whom the email is addressed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Auto Run VBA Code on new email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Auto display of new email does not work on non-default account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Auto Insert Current Date or Time into Email Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R auto send email when meeting closes from a shared calendar only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Auto expand Distribution List Before Sending Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Ms_Cynic Auto-pasting email content in calendar appt? Using Outlook 2
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 10
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 0
C Auto save outlook attachments when email is received Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Extract email address from body and auto-reply outlook Using Outlook 1
C Auto subject,name,email,deferred Using Outlook 2
C Auto Add a PDF to an outgoing Email, based on a rule Using Outlook 2
N Auto-forwarding an Email received from a specific Email address After slight modifications Using Outlook 4
rc4524 Create auto follow-up reminder email for already sent messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Auto reply using macro include original email Using Outlook 4
R Auto-create receipt from email and forward to payer Using Outlook 3
S Auto Complete incorrect after changing an email address Using Outlook 3
J outlook auto-completing the 'To field' with an unknown email address Using Outlook 1
L Auto printing unread email + attachments in Inbox - Outlook 2010 - (New user) Using Outlook 1
P How to delete email addresses from auto-complete list? Using Outlook 2
L Editing auto reply email from a shared mailbox? Exchange Server Administration 7
C Visual Basic auto create task from email including attachments Using Outlook 9
S Rule to Auto-forward/re-direct a specific incoming email to a group via BCC? Using Outlook 1
H Not all Email folders appearing in Manage E-mail Auto-linking BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R Auto Reply with Original Email and any attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Auto datestamp on email body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Create Auto eMail with Web table Content Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z Re: Auto Print email and word attachments on send Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L VBA to Triage Incoming Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Legacy Outlook on Mac Email Cache Using Outlook 0
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
H Copying email address(es) in body of email and pasting in To field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Search folder and move the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
farrissf Outlook 2016 Optimizing Email Searches in Outlook 2016: Seeking Insights on Quick Search vs Advanced Search Features Using Outlook 0
D Delete selected text in outgoing email body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Graphics in email / Mac recipient garbled Using Outlook 0
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to seach in all contact Folders for marked Email Adress Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Outlook 365 Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - oMail.Delete not working when SEARCH Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Email Macros to go to a SHARED Outlook mailbox Draft folder...NOT my personal Outlook Draft folder Using Outlook 2
G Print email attachments when hit subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Spam Email? Using Outlook 2