RE: Error: BCM Home Tab - Opportunity Funnel Chart issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bg

I am having the same issue now. I have cleared the cache files and installed

all applicable service packs, compatibility packs, and updates. Any othe

suggestions?

"Arun (sreearun)" wrote:


> When I click on the home tab of Outlook BCM, it throws up an error "Business
> contact manager could not complete your last action or actions. Please try
> again."

> I also see an 'X' in the "Opportunity Funnel Chart" section, and I believe
> it has something to do with it. I tried to display another chart (pipeline)
> and it threw the same error!

> Appreciate any help

> Error: BCM Home Tab - Opportunity Funnel Chart issue?
 
R

Raul Thomas

Hi Folks

Can you give me some additional detail on the steps to repro the issue ?

Also are we all running Business contact manager with SP 2?

Regards

Rahul Thomas [MSFT]

The posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

https://blogs.msdn.com/rathomas

"bg" <bg> wrote in message

news:614B38A2-3295-4060-AEEF-69CA2ACED9E6@microsoft.com...
> I am having the same issue now. I have cleared the cache files and
> installed
> all applicable service packs, compatibility packs, and updates. Any othe
> suggestions?

> "Arun (sreearun)" wrote:
>
> > When I click on the home tab of Outlook BCM, it throws up an error
> > "Business
> > contact manager could not complete your last action or actions. Please
> > try
> > again."
>

>> I also see an 'X' in the "Opportunity Funnel Chart" section, and I
> > believe
> > it has something to do with it. I tried to display another chart
> > (pipeline)
> > and it threw the same error!
>

>> Appreciate any help
>

>> Error: BCM Home Tab - Opportunity Funnel Chart issue?
 
A

Arun (sreearun)

Hello Raul,

Yes. I am running BCM SP2. I have Outlook 2007. Please let me know what you

are specifically looking for and I should be able to give you.

Things were working normally and from one day, it didn't.

1. Click BCM home in the outlook toolbar

2. It should usually take you to the first tab (but now takes me to the

second tab)

3. When I navigate back to the first tab it throws that error - Rather

wherever the chart should be drawn it apparently is throwing that error.

Thank You,

Arun

"Raul Thomas" wrote:


> Hi Folks

> Can you give me some additional detail on the steps to repro the issue ?

> Also are we all running Business contact manager with SP 2?

> > Regards

> Rahul Thomas [MSFT]

> The posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
> https://blogs.msdn.com/rathomas

> "bg" <bg> wrote in message
> news:614B38A2-3295-4060-AEEF-69CA2ACED9E6@microsoft.com...
> > I am having the same issue now. I have cleared the cache files and
> > installed
> > all applicable service packs, compatibility packs, and updates. Any othe
> > suggestions?
> > "Arun (sreearun)" wrote:
> >
> >> When I click on the home tab of Outlook BCM, it throws up an error
> >> "Business
> >> contact manager could not complete your last action or actions. Please
> >> try
> >> again."
> >
> >> I also see an 'X' in the "Opportunity Funnel Chart" section, and I
> >> believe
> >> it has something to do with it. I tried to display another chart
> >> (pipeline)
> >> and it threw the same error!
> >
> >> Appreciate any help
> >
> >> Error: BCM Home Tab - Opportunity Funnel Chart issue?

>
 
R

Raul Thomas

Hi Arun

Thanks for your response .

Can you send me a screen shot of the error ?

I would also want you to attempt the following steps :

Enable logging in Business Contact manager repro the issue and share the log

Also can you back up and delete the Business Solution eCRM key under

HKEY_USER >Software > Microsoft

Note : If the files are large send the response only to me

Regards

Rahul Thomas [MSFT]

The posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

https://blogs.msdn.com/rathomas

"Arun (sreearun)" <Arun (sreearun)> wrote in

message news:B2340991-07E9-4317-9EBC-1AD2E6E01482@microsoft.com...
> Hello Raul,

> Yes. I am running BCM SP2. I have Outlook 2007. Please let me know what
> you
> are specifically looking for and I should be able to give you.

> Things were working normally and from one day, it didn't.
> 1. Click BCM home in the outlook toolbar
> 2. It should usually take you to the first tab (but now takes me to the
> second tab)
> 3. When I navigate back to the first tab it throws that error - Rather
> wherever the chart should be drawn it apparently is throwing that error.

> Thank You,
> Arun

> "Raul Thomas" wrote:
>
> > Hi Folks
>

>> Can you give me some additional detail on the steps to repro the issue ?
>

>> Also are we all running Business contact manager with SP 2?
>

>> > > Regards
>

>> Rahul Thomas [MSFT]
>

>> The posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no
> > rights.
> > https://blogs.msdn.com/rathomas
>

>> "bg" <bg> wrote in message
> > news:614B38A2-3295-4060-AEEF-69CA2ACED9E6@microsoft.com...
> > > I am having the same issue now. I have cleared the cache files and
> > > installed
> > > all applicable service packs, compatibility packs, and updates. Any
> > > othe
> > > suggestions?
> >> > "Arun (sreearun)" wrote:
> >> >> When I click on the home tab of Outlook BCM, it throws up an error
> > >> "Business
> > >> contact manager could not complete your last action or actions. Please
> > >> try
> > >> again."
> > >
>> >> I also see an 'X' in the "Opportunity Funnel Chart" section, and I
> > >> believe
> > >> it has something to do with it. I tried to display another chart
> > >> (pipeline)
> > >> and it threw the same error!
> > >
>> >> Appreciate any help
> > >
>> >> Error: BCM Home Tab - Opportunity Funnel Chart issue?

> >
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Error Message when opening BCM Home and navigating to it BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
C Error installing BCM: requires outlook BCM (Business Contact Manager) 25
L error #550 related to BCM Exchange Server Administration 8
C Error message when clicking on the BCM menu item Using Outlook 2
W Receiving Error when Synchronizing BCM 2010 Using Outlook 4
M BCM error: Object reference not set to an instance of the object. Got this msg. BCM database will Using Outlook 2
T Import Outlook 2003 .bcm file into Office 2010 Bus. Cont. Mgr. Error: "Input string was not in a cor Using Outlook 6
T BCM 2010 'error loading form. Needed controls may not be registered.' Using Outlook 5
S Error Message when trying to Filter Report in bcm Using Outlook 0
J Outlook 2010 BCM error message: "The set of folders cannot be opened Store not configured" Using Outlook 7
M Problem with BCM error message when launching MS Outlook. Using Outlook 3
A Error installing BCM 2010 beta Using Outlook 6
R BCM 2010 error creating offline copy of shared database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
K BCM 2010 report error BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
S Trying to install BCM 2010 x64, getting error BCM (Business Contact Manager) 8
A BCM 2010. Cannot open this item. Error loading form. Some of neede BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
B BCM shuts down everytime I try to import/export or check for error BCM (Business Contact Manager) 10
T Error 'Database msdb cannot be opened' when backing up BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
I BCM install error on XP SP3 with Outlook 2007 - cant install Interop BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
C Error when installing BCM for outlook 2007 from disk 2 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
R Error message when opening BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Error message with BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
I Error saving screenshots in a custom form in outlook 2016, outlook 365 - ok in outlook 2013, outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Outlook VBA error extracting property data from GetRules collection Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
A Unable to save recurring Meeting to Documents folder due to error Using Outlook 2
M Compile error: User-defined type not defined Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Error when trying to forward current email item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
M ERROR: None of your email accounts could send to this recipient Using Outlook 2
J OLADD.FAE Error When Exporting Contacts Using Outlook 6
C Send/receive error 80040119 Using Outlook 2
W error with the permission for the file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
L Outlook 2019 MAC sync error after working for 4 hours Using Outlook 1
A Run time error 424. object required in outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
M error code 0x8DE00006 Using Outlook 1
M Desktop Version Of Outlook Generating Error Using Outlook 4
M Send/Receive error 0x800CCC0F Using Outlook 0
T Outlook 2016 CSV Translator Import Error Using Outlook 6
ManaarZakaria I'm afraid of this issue, cause of strange error Exchange Server Administration 2
P Suppress dialog box on email check error? Using Outlook 5
vodkasoda Object could not be found Error in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S VBA Macro - Run-time error '424': object required - Help Please Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
avant-guvnor Outlook.Application now produces error Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
P Run Time Error 91 when linking contact to task in VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
N Error 0x80090326 when trying to setup IMAP account on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
N Saving And Deleting Outlook Attachments with Unknown Error Message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Dennis Gaudenzi Your setup couldn't be started because of an unexpected error (mapi 0x80040604) Using Outlook 14
M Outlook 2013 fails to start -- missing WindowsCodecs.dll error Using Outlook 3
Steshelter ICloud Unexpected Error Using Outlook 5
Rupert Dragwater "there was an error reading this theme" Using Outlook 3
A Error: The name cannot be matched to a name in the address list Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
Similar threads


















































Top