System Administrator email undeliverable to following recipients Outlook 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

singsjoyfully

Upgraded to Windows 7. I use Outlook 2007 for email. When sending email to some of my recipients, I receive an email from System Administrator that email is undeliverable to following recipients; does not list the recipient or give the reason. I chatted with my Internet Provider and they said it is because Windows 7 does not support Outlook however, Windows 7 indicates Outllook 2007 is compatible. This only happens with random email addresses, not all of them.

Rule #1: ISP support is often wrong.

Outlook 2007 is fully compatible and tested on Win7. What is the exact message in the NDR? How are you adding the addresses/where are you getting them from? This error is usually because an address is not properly formatted or incorrect.

Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients

Using email Addresses from my Outlook Address Book. After upgrading to Windows 7, I syncd by PDA and all of my contacts were sync'd to my Outlook Address Book. As I said, it's just random addresses, not all of them.

You didn't keep your old pst file and restored the contacts by syncing? Syncing can sometimes confuse outlook, especially if there are commas in the display name or characters in the address.

Next time it happens, open the message from the sent folder and double click on each address in the To field. Verify the addresses are correct and if a contact opens, is the address underlined?

ETA: If the problem is comma separators, Go to Tools, Options, E-Mail Options, Advanced E-Mail Options button and change Allow comma as address separator.

Re: System Administrator email undeliverable to following recipients Outlook 2

I am having the System Undeliverable message using Outlook 2007 on Windows 7.

The message reads:-

'Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
Subject: Company Paperwork
Sent: 14/01/2012 10:35

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:'

It does not, however, tell me which recipients could not be reached....

It only occurs when I use a distribution list. When I email each person on that list separately it all works perfectly. When I was running Windows XP it all worked perfectly!

Any suggestions..?

Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F System administrator undeliverable in outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
E Edit incoming emails to remove a certain sentence added by the "system" Using Outlook 1
C Workflow system Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
I Outlook 2013 Any way to move .OST file to new system? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
K IMAP Server Wants to alert you to the following: cannpt rename system folder Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky RMS Error: System clock has been tampered with Using Outlook 0
J Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot remove system folder Using Outlook 3
Q Outlook 2016\365 export specific rules to import in another system Exchange Server Administration 1
Diane Poremsky Move Messages from File System into Outlook Folders Using Outlook 0
A Upgrade BCM System from 2010 to 2013 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i question about saving my .pst so I can import it to my Outlook after I build a new system Using Outlook 10
D Outlook 2010/IMAP - Restoring from system tray changes to unused ibox.... Using Outlook 1
L IMAP and POP email in same Outlook system Using Outlook 1
B Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the following: cannot rename system folders Using Outlook 8
jobudge Reinstalled Outlook 2013 after system crash what is best way to synch with gmail? Using Outlook 1
B IMAP server wants to alert you to the following cannot rename system folders Using Outlook 3
S [SOLVED] To make Outlook 2013 the default email system Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
S Sync Multiple Accounts in Outlook on Single System Using Outlook 5
X Outlook 2010 - search works on one system but not other - identical configurat Using Outlook 2
S system admin error Using Outlook 1
L Outgoing Email attachment error "the system cannot find the file specified" Using Outlook 3
B Custom Subject based on system time????? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M hide outlook to system tray Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Unable to cast object of type 'System.Int32' to type 'System.Byte[ BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
A how to delete a "user template in file system"??? Using Outlook 7
A User template in file system Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A how to access BCM database after system restore BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
R How do I reconnect the database files after a system crash? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 11
B ...administrator has limited the number of items you can open simultaneously Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
S "Symstem Administrator" rejects msgs. Using Outlook 1
C can't backup OL 2007 (error message 0x80070021) + only done by administrator Using Outlook 1
S Your server administrator has limited the number of items you can Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S How do I enable administrator access in Business Contact Manager? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this co BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
S Administrator BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
P Email address auto-completes work fine on laptop, but no longer on desktop Using Outlook 2
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
H Copying email address(es) in body of email and pasting in To field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Search folder and move the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
farrissf Outlook 2016 Optimizing Email Searches in Outlook 2016: Seeking Insights on Quick Search vs Advanced Search Features Using Outlook 0
D Delete selected text in outgoing email body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Graphics in email / Mac recipient garbled Using Outlook 0
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to seach in all contact Folders for marked Email Adress Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Outlook 365 Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - oMail.Delete not working when SEARCH Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Email Macros to go to a SHARED Outlook mailbox Draft folder...NOT my personal Outlook Draft folder Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 365 VBA AUTO SEND WITH DELAY FOR EACH EMAIL Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Print email attachments when hit subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Spam Email? Using Outlook 2