Status
Not open for further replies.

eboi1023

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi,

I have 2 accounts in my Outlook 2010 and using LYNC. I used to see my converstion history in my default account. Lately, I noticed that the conversation history was transferred to the other account. by the way this account is shared with my boss. How do I set the default conversation history folder back to my own account.

Hi everyone,

seems no one has encountered this kind of error. O well, by doing some work around I finally got the result through the help of our IT SAM COLLADO!

If you encountered this problem, all you have to do is to delete the other account where the Conversation History was transferred

1. Start>>ControlPanel>>Mail>>EmailAccounts>>Choose the desired account>>Delete

2. Close

3. Restart

4. Viola! back to origginal account were it is supposed to be saved.

5. Put back the account that was deleted.

It sounds like the wrong account got set as default. I only recently started using Lync and haven't see that issue, but if it happens to me, I'll know how to fix it. Thanks for sharing.

Hi Larry,

It wasn't set to the wrong account :). You're welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Posts in Folder No Longer Group by Conversation Column After Search Using Outlook 0
Y Move new messages to personal folder which already contains this conversation Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Move email to same folder as the rest of the conversation Using Outlook 1
K Move conversation to folder after replying Using Outlook 1
mrrobski68 Issue with Find messages in a conversation macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Clean Up Conversation Anomaly? Using Outlook 4
G Alerting on missed emails in conversation Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Disable conversation thread from replying of recipients in the same subject. Please help Using Outlook 0
S Conditional Formatting for messages in a Conversation thread Using Outlook 1
M Outlook 2013 Replace Subject with Conversation (a "hidden" value). Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Move emails of same conversation to same subfolder Using Outlook 6
I get count of all emails with same conversation ID Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Emails sorted by conversation including replies and categorized by color. Using Outlook 1
A Email Subject and Conversation Topic Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
oliv- How to select an mailitem in explorer with "show as conversation" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
P Outlook 2013 Conversation View vs. 2007 Using Outlook 1
Justo Horrillo It's possible to modify the behaviour of the conversation option? Using Outlook 2
F Outlook group by conversation problem Using Outlook 1
C Custom Forms: Question about retaining form information throughout the entire conversation Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Outlook 2013 conversation view ... missing links Using Outlook 3
R Vba Conversation Index property Using Outlook 0
A some email not shown in conversation Using Outlook 2
P problem with set up group by conversation in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 3
C 'Show as conversation' query Using Outlook 0
M Preventing conversation from moving to the top of the message box? Using Outlook 7
A Conversation cleanup Using Outlook 1
R Deleting one email in a conversation deletes all Using Outlook 6
H Formatting of email conversation print outs - URGENT Using Outlook 1
F Automatically delete previous messages in a conversation Using Outlook 2
G fix client/server conversation error message Exchange Server Administration 1
R How to remove an email from a grouped conversation Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
N Finding messages by conversation macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Search message, then (1) Jump to folder & (2) Select message that you searched for Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
G Search Folders and Jump to Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
X Run macro automatically when a mail appears in the sent folder Using Outlook 5
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Yahoo/IMAP folder rename by Outlook desktop 365 Using Outlook 0
A Outlook 2019 folder counter Using Outlook 0
A Search folder and move the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Reply to Outlook messages by moving messages to a specific Outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T How to find or display the sub-folder name for an Archive Search Using Outlook 10
A Outlook 365 (OutLook For Mac)Move "On My Computer" Folder Items From Old To New Mac Computer Using Outlook 3
P Search folder: all emails sent to or from a domain Using Outlook 1
V Folder Properties - Gmail account can't switch Using Outlook 5
Victor_50 Outlook 2019 Jump to folder from search folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
HarvMan Outlook 365 - Rule to Move an Incoming Message to Another Folder Using Outlook 4
S Email Macros to go to a SHARED Outlook mailbox Draft folder...NOT my personal Outlook Draft folder Using Outlook 2
I Help with Smart Folder + Query Builder on IMAP Using Outlook 0
S Paperclip icon shows without attachment in email under Sent folder Using Outlook 0
Kika Melo Outlook Calendar deleted appointments not in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3