Status
Not open for further replies.

Anine

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello forum users

I have two jobs at two different universities and therefore two different outlook calendars. Is there a way to keep them merged and updated without having to copy every single event manually?

I have tried to look at different guides to merging and publishing, but I can not seem to get any of them to work (and I am not sure of I am looking at the right guides).

Perhaps someone in here can help?

Both email accounts are in outlook 2010

Best regards

Anine, Denmark

One option is to open both exchange accounts in your profile as separate mailboxes. They won't be merged, but you can see both at once and overlay the calendars. This is the easiest method when you use Exchange server.

The next best option is to email the calendar to the other account daily or weekly - right click on the calendar and choose Share > Email

Thank You for your reply

The first option wont let my co-workers see my updated calendar.

I was hoping there would be a way for the two calenders on two different servers to communicate with eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O Newbie question: how to sync two Outlook -Exchange and IMAP- calendars? Using Outlook 4
P Syncing Outlook & iPhone Calendars Using Outlook 4
G Outlook 365 with iCloud account not syncing calendars Using Outlook 2
C Pull Outlook shared calendars items from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Outlook 365 Searching all shared calendars Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B How to sync Outlook, iphone and Google calendars and contacts? Using Outlook 4
B Sharing Outlook calendars gone wrong Using Outlook 0
V Multiple Calendars in Outlook To-Do Bar; Office 365 Using Outlook 3
D Sharing outlook.com calendars in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
P Outlook room resource calendars and best practices Exchange Server Administration 0
P Can't sync iPhone calendars with Outlook Using Outlook 4
L Calendars in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 0
Carrie Dickey Outlook 2016 created two calendars titled Calendar1 - appear to be a copy Using Outlook 2
Diane Poremsky New in Office 365 and Outlook.com: Interesting Calendars Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Combine and Print Multiple Outlook Calendars Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Select Multiple Calendars in Outlook Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Sharing Outlook.com Calendars Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky No drop down calendars in Outlook 2010 Print Options Using Outlook 0
M Not All Outlook.com Calendars Showing in Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 18
T Consollidating all calendars to Outlook online, even from POP3 email invitations. Using Outlook 2
ACM Viewing Outlook calendars on multiple devices Using Outlook 3
P syncing outlook calendars Using Outlook 12
W Outlook 2010 - Displaying Private Appointments In Shared Calendars Using Outlook 1
S Setup many personal calendars on outlook 2013 on new laptop- starting over Using Outlook 1
B Outlook contact, calendars, and tasks wont set up in icloud Using Outlook 4
M First post -help with managing two calendars Outlook 2010 /Exchange 2010 Using Outlook 0
B Excel 2010 vba to post appts to different outlook calendars at the same time Using Outlook 6
A Open calendars by default when Outlook starts Using Outlook 1
B Sharing Multiple Outlook 2010 Calendars (Exchange) Exchange Server Administration 4
W Outlook Calendars Using Outlook 0
M syning multiple calendars from Outlook 2007 through iTunes Using Outlook 3
B Problems with outlook calendar and android phone syncing calendars Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
B Using hosted exchange to sync outlook 2010 calendars and contacts to BB Z10 Using Outlook 4
S Outlook Calendar- or any calendars Using Outlook 1
R Clean out the "Other Calendars" form Outlook 2007 sp2 Using Outlook 1
A Emailing Calendars Created in Outlook Calendar Printing Assistant Using Outlook 3
J Not all Outlook "My Calendars" show up in CPA Using Outlook 6
K Is it possible to sync IPhone to BCM Outlook contact, calendars ... all data? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 16
M How do I get Outlook Today to show appts from multiple calendars? Using Outlook 5
Z Outlook Connector and Calendars Synch? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
A Outlook can't remember outlook.com, Exchange password. Using Outlook 0
S Related messages show in main Outlook window vice new Advanced Find windows Using Outlook 1
H Force Outlook 2019 with GMail 2-Step to Require Login? Using Outlook 0
G Retaining Tabs in outlook body Using Outlook 2
V Setting up Outlook 2021 on new computer Using Outlook 2
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Victor_50 Problem - Google Workspace will stop "unsafe" access to Outlook end 2024 Using Outlook 3
C New pc, new outlook, is it possible to import auto-complete emailaddress Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 365 won't take new working password Using Outlook 0