Not all Outlook "My Calendars" show up in CPA

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmc

Currently using MS Outlook 2007 but not all of the calendars that I have listed on "My Calendars" are available on CPA.

Also I have noticed that some of Outlook meetings (on the calendar that is listed on CPA) only show up in Outlook and are not carried over to CPA.

Anyone have any thoughts?

larry

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Did you try adding the calendars to CPA? (click the calendars link at the bottom of the pane to select more.)

vanmo

I am trying to print my boss' calendar and i cannot get it to display in CPA where my calendar is listed in the top right side. It is a shared calendar that I have permission to edit -- might that be why it will not show up in CPA? I have tried clicking on the "add calendars and task" link on the bottom left and it never works.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Its because its not in your profile. If you add it to your profile as a secondary mailbox, it will print. go to account settings, double click on the account and then More Settings. Look on the seecond tab and add his mailbox to your profile.

P@TTC

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server 2010
Its because its not in your profile. If you add it to your profile as a secondary mailbox, it will print. go to account settings, double click on the account and then More Settings. Look on the seecond tab and add his mailbox to your profile.
I have been reading your comments. For Outlook 2010 32-bit, I see my calendar only in the selected template and the printout is only my calendar. My test shared calendars icon/names show up on the left and right panes. How do I obtain a view of all the calendars? I am using work week 02 template, BTW.

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
If i recall, that is the calendar printout that always puts the calendars on side by side calendars. You'll need to choose a different template.

GregLoehr

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi Diane,

I'm having the same problem. I've added the shared calendar to my profile, but it's not showing up in the printing assistant. I'm using 32-bit Outlook on 64-bit Win 7. "Calendar" shows up in the right pane, and my appointments show up, but no one else's. Any other suggestions? Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.