Prevent reminder dismisal in shared calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

NormanB

Outlook version
Email Account
IMAP
I share a Windows Live calendar with my wife, viewed in Outlook by each of us via the Outlook Connector. We work from separate computers. We use it for things we both need to be reminded of. However if either of us dismisses the reminder it disappears for the other person too after the next synchronisation and the other person may never see it. Is there a way to make it so that we are each responsible for dismissing our own reminders without it dismissing the other person's also?

Thanks

NormanB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
R How to prevent corrupted Notes format in Calendar and Contacts Using Outlook 0
O How to prevent image resize when pasting Using Outlook 2
P Prevent Outlook 2016 from using DASL filter Using Outlook 4
D Prevent popup of "Do you want to save changes?" when closing after opening an appointment to view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O How to prevent CC from showing when creating a new mail? Using Outlook 1
A Prevent connection to Public Folders on Exchange? Exchange Server Administration 3
L OL 2016 contact: is there a way to prevent an admin from mistakenly deleting a contact? Using Outlook 1
D Multiple mailboxes, 1 certificate. How to prevent message "Invalid Certificate" Using Outlook 0
S How to prevent addins Using Outlook 0
makinmyway How Prevent Re-Formatting of Contact Notes Field When Syncing Using Outlook 10
Diane Poremsky Prevent Users From Choosing Stationery Using Outlook 0
evdbogaard How to prevent extra line feeds in replies Using Outlook 3
oliv- Prevent copying shared contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
oj43085 Prevent Outlook from blocking image from a single source Using Outlook 4
I How to prevent exchange email account from sending emails in Outlook Using Outlook 4
D Prevent Outlook from resolving incomplete contact when clicking send Using Outlook 2
K Prevent meeting requests being sent from a shared calendar in a group mailbox Using Outlook 1
C Security Question - How to prevent users exporting .iaf files Using Outlook 5
B Item_Write = False don't prevent custom form from closing Using Outlook 1
T WAB editing: To help prevent malicious code from running.......... Using Outlook 18
N Allow Another User to Send on Behalf of But Prevent Access to Inbox Using Outlook 4
R Exchange 2010 archive-prevent users moving items direct to archive Exchange Server Administration 1
M Links prevent sending email Using Outlook 3
K How to prevent that Outlook is sending before my add-in is finished? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
K Prevent sending Excel files as attachements Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Prevent Outlook from sending an email with a blank Subject Line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G To Prevent Malicious Code from running, one or more objects in thi BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
S To help prevent malicious code from running, one or more objects in this form were not loaded. For m Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Script to either modify "from" address or prevent a reply being se Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J prevent user from installing wrong version of add-in Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Z Prevent Changes to Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible to have a reminder in Outlook 2021 for every 90 days Using Outlook 3
M New Calendar Appointments: Conditionally turn off reminder and show time as free Using Outlook 5
A Reminder duplication Outlook and Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 5
FryW Need help modifying a VBA script for in coming emails to auto set custom reminder time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V Accepted meetings do not get the default reminder Using Outlook 0
S Command Button_Click action on Item/Reminder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G Arggh, weakness of reminder for every Task recurrence Using Outlook 0
Z Outlook 365 delete reminder you can’t make change to contents of this-read only folder Using Outlook 4
M Outlook 2013 reminder email by using Outlook vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
F how do i set a reminder in onenote 2010 Using Outlook 8
Q Unable to Sync Quicken reminder with Outlook 2016 64Bit Using Outlook 1
Y Outlook Task View - Table Format - Customize Reminder Time to Drop-Down Selection Using Outlook 2
B resend if no reply and send an automatic reminder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Can you set reminder to specific times? Using Outlook 7
A End-time meeting reminder (or "negative" time relative to the meeting start time) Using Outlook 1
M VBA to send reminder email if no response Using Outlook 13
B Change font of reminder of an email header Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
O Reminder due end of August is showing up now Using Outlook 2
Witzker Macro to set contact reminder to next day 9:00 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 45