End-time meeting reminder (or "negative" time relative to the meeting start time)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alon

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
POP3
Is it possible to set a meeting reminder relative to its end time?
Alternatively, enter a negative time value relative to the meeting start time?

Scenario: I enter a flight appointment with start (=take off) / end (=landing) times, and wish to set an arriving guest pick-up reminder relative obviously to the landing (and not the take off) time at the destination airport.

I could not find a way to do either with Outlook (2016), which allows only positive time and only relative to the meeting start time.

Thanks,
Alon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Schedule meeting different start/end times for each attendee Using Outlook 1
J VBA Outlook : Subject line : Cut and Paste name to heading , number to very end of the body of Email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Z Outlook Custom Form: Adding Dropdown(Project Code) at the end of subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Reminder due end of August is showing up now Using Outlook 2
M Breaking lines, expected end of statement Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Recurring Task End Date Varies Using Outlook 3
Ascar_CT Outlook.com transition to Exchange Server on the back-end Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky The calendar shows the wrong day at the beginning or end of the month New Slipstick.com Articles 0
O Saving Attachments to folder on disk and adding Initials to end of file name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
E Adding Start and End Time to Daily View in Calendar Printing assistant Calendar Printing Assistant 1
A Appointment recurrence reset to 'end after 25 occurrences' Using Outlook 1
P OL2007 -- All day appt. end time is "tomorrow" Using Outlook 3
J iCloud Calendar/Contacts Syncing Hangs At End - aplzod Data Store Not Created Using Outlook 8
N Filter end date works differently in OL'07/OL'10 vs OL'03? Hello?! Using Outlook 12
J Microsoft Outlook Calendar - end time of appointment has started printing but don't want it to print Using Outlook 2
E Outlook 2010 calendar print - select begin-end weeks for month print but Preview and print show ful Using Outlook 2
0 trying to get rid of the "end" time of each event within each day on the calendar. This shows up wh Using Outlook 1
H Outlook 2010 "The end date you entered is before the start date..." Using Outlook 7
P Sorting Task List so tasks with no due date end up at the bottom Using Outlook 4
M Exchange 2010 Outlook Web App via Exchange 2003 Front End Server Exchange Server Administration 1
H Sent emails end up in duplicate in Sent items folder Using Outlook 13
F Outlook process won't end after I quit the program Using Outlook 2
J Can I make the Calendar grey out at the end of each day? Using Outlook 1
S Exchange 2010 Random Emails not getting to end users Exchange Server Administration 1
A Cannot Turn off end date in Calendar Printing Assistant Using Outlook 1
P Exchange 2003 and Front End Server Using Outlook 5
S Outlook 2011 for Mac - Exchange Server address changes from public front-end to internal hub server Using Outlook 5
K How to set different start/end times each day. Using Outlook 1
S Show start and end time for meetings in Calendar view Using Outlook 2
G Outlook 2007 once closed will not reopen must use task manger and end process Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2010 with Exchange 2k3 back end running VERY VERY slow... Using Outlook 1
B exchange 2010 cas - exchange 2003 frond end Exchange Server Administration 3
T display name changes randomly for only one end-user Using Outlook 3
M How to view an appointment entry without cutting off the end of the title. Using Outlook 1
D How to create a reminder for the end of each weekday? Using Outlook 3
G Outlook 2007 Advanced Find unresponsive until end of search Using Outlook 2
G PDF file changed to DAT file on receiving end when using Outlook in plain text Using Outlook 3
J Incoming e-mails end up in two locations Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2007 calendar problem. It has deleted end times of appts Using Outlook 1
N email does not appear in inbox while downloading and at the end of the download it says an error occurred Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 2010 - Sent messages do not end up in Sent folder Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2010 Outlook.exe will not end process Using Outlook 1
C Attachments come across as win.dat files to receiver. Attachments end up in the body of the email, not at the top as an attachment. How can this be Using Outlook 1
J End user agreement in Outlook 2003 reoccurs everytime time I open Outlook Using Outlook 3
E emails addressed to outlook address end up in my yahoo inbox. Using Outlook 2
B Coexistence Ex 2003 and 2010 where no Ex 2003 front end server Exchange Server Administration 2
A Should emails sent through the mail merge feature end up in my sent folder? Using Outlook 3
I Need End User Manual For OWA 2010 Exchange Server Administration 2
M Outlook 2010 week view, display start and end times Using Outlook 2
5 Print Calendar monthly view without test wrapping (?) for start and end time appointments. Using Outlook 4