automaticaly create a teams meeting with a sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

LChevele

Outlook version
Outlook on the web
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I have an a 3rd party ATS system that syncs to my outlook 365 calendar with all attendees. anyway to make it create a teams meeting automatically and provide the user a phone number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N pst files are recreating automaticaly and cannot be deleted Using Outlook 5
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Want to create a button on the nav bar (module add-in) to run code Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B How to create a button that sorts and selects the most recent message with ONE click Using Outlook 2
J PSA: How to create custom keyboard shortcut for "Paste Unformatted Text" in Outlook on Windows Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Create a Quick Step or VBA to SAVE AS PDF in G:|Data|Client File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Wotme create email only data file Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 365 Help me create a Macro to make some received emails into tasks? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J How to create a drop down user defined field that will appear on an inbox view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
Commodore Any way to create "from-only" account on Outlook 2021? Using Outlook 1
L Capture email addresses and create a comma separated list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
N Can't create NEW GROUP and add/remove a member from existing Group in Outlook Using Outlook 1
NVDon Create new Move To Folder list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Create Meeting With Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Create advanced search (email) via VBA with LONG QUERY (>1024 char) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Create ordinal numbers for birthday Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O Outlook 365 - How to create / copy a new contact from an existing one? Using Outlook 5
D Create new email from the received Email Body with attachment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
A How to create fixed signatures for aliases that process through GMAIL? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Can I create a Rule that sends me an email when I get a Task? Using Outlook 2
M How create a Rule to filter sender's email with more that one @ sign Using Outlook 1
B Can I create a local PST file for SPAM on a drive that is usually disconnected? Using Outlook 3
Chiba Create an appointment for all the members Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Create a clickable custom column field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Create a custom contact form - questions before messing things up... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Can Exchange Admin Center create a pst for users email/contacts/calendar? Exchange Server Administration 0
S Create A Search Folder That Looks For Message Class? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F How to create phone number as links in notes of Contacts Using Outlook 2
Nessa Can't create new appointment Using Outlook 1
A Create date folder and move messages daily Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Create new Message with shared contacts & BCC'ing recipients Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Multiple email accounts - hesitate to create a new profile Using Outlook 3
G Can't create Folder Groups in Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
N Outlook rules don't create a copy for bcc'ed emails Using Outlook 3
F Delete/create/reset Exchange mailbox on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
R Can not create folder to store specific emails in in Outlook for Mac Using Outlook 1
W Create Search Folder excluding Specific Email Addresses Using Outlook 5
A Outlook macro to create search folder with mail categories as criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
K VBA BeforeItemMove event create rule to always move to its folder. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
JackBlack What tools do you use to create the signature for email? Using Outlook 3
Rupert Dragwater How to create a new email with @outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 32
F Should a new email account also create new contacts Using Outlook 2
D create an html table in outlook custom form 2010 using vba in MsAccess Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
R Outlook add-in to create new contact from an email. Using Outlook 0
Tanja Östrand Outlook 2016 - Create Macro button to add text in Subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Q Script to create a pst file for Archiving Using Outlook 1
Jennifer Murphy Can I create a Rule with Or'd conditions? Using Outlook 1
D Outlook macros to create meeting on shared calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
G How do I create a custom pick list in VB for an outlook automated email? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1