45 This mail is not currently available (IMAP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbekmom

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Error message: Your IMAP server wants to alert you to the follow: 45 That mail is not currently available.

This happens when outlook syncs. I have it set to sync every 15 minutes. I have 5 emails set up on it- 3 AOL accounts, insightbb.com account and hotmail account. I have all 5 accounts set up on my Galaxy SIII. I hit send/receive all and the problem seems to be with the main aol account. all other accounts show ok, but my default account takes longer and then the error box pops up. Any thoughts?

(random note- The security box to post my thread asked me what color the sky is. I put aquamarine. It didn't like my answer.)

LOL. There is always a smart a** in the crowd.

See Your imap wants to alert you - it usually means there is a 'bad' message on the server that outlook can't download. move everything in the outlook mailbox to a new folder then go online and delete the 'bad' message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
X Run macro automatically when a mail appears in the sent folder Using Outlook 5
K How can I delete an e-mail from Outlook Using Outlook 1
L Help: set flag for sent mail to check if received an answer Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Macro Mail Alert Using Outlook 4
e_a_g_l_e_p_i MY Outlook 2021 changed the format of the shortcuts for mail, calendar etc. Using Outlook 10
Z Outlook 365 Automatically assign categories to incoming mail in a shared folder Round Robin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Outlook 365 I am getting the "Either there is no default mail client" error when I try to send an email on excel Office 365 Using Outlook 1
D Gmail mail is being delivered to a different email inbox in Outlook App 2021 Using Outlook 2
P What is your strategy for dealing with SPAM and Junk Mail? Using Outlook 1
C Code to move mail with certain attachment name? Does Not work Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T 1:1 Datatransfer from incoming mail body to customs form body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
O Mail rule issue Using Outlook 3
A manual rule sends mail to wrong folder Using Outlook 5
Aussie Outlook 365 Rule runs manually but returns the error code "an unexpected error has occurred" when incoming mail arrives Using Outlook 1
D ISOmacro to extract active mail senders name and email, CC, Subject line, and filename of attachments and import them into premade excel spread sheet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to answer a mail with attachments Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook 2003 Mail Fails Using Outlook 1
Cathy Rhone Mail merge error message Using Outlook 1
R Sent emails show iCloud mail account not the alias Using Outlook 2
D Advanced e-Mail search on from/to contact group only searches for first 20 contacts in group Using Outlook 0
P Print attachments automatically and move the mail to an existing folder called "Ted" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Importing other e-mail accounts into Outlook Using Outlook 1
lcarpay Stay in the mail folder pane after ctrl-1 Using Outlook 1
O Exchange Sync period only (e.g. last years mail) Using Outlook 0
F Excel VBA to move mails for outlook 365 on secondary mail account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Convertor for Outlook Express Mail Store (.dbx) to Outlook Mail Store (.pst) Using Outlook 0
T vba extract data from msg file as attachment file of mail message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J E-mail held in Outbox while Minimized Using Outlook 3
G Forward email body to other mail list directly from Exchange server Exchange Server Administration 1
T Outlook creates a copie of every mail I send Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
N Please advise code received new mail Using Outlook 0
M Outlook 2010 How could I globally redesign an outlook template form/region/inspector template used to display mail lists or an individual mails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A How to stop user form from disapearing once mail window is closed? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M Outlook, send to > mail recipient - results in plain text email Using Outlook 1
R How to Sync *all* Google Workspace Mail Folders with Outlook 2019 (MS365) Using Outlook 3
S Outlook VBA How to adapt this code for using in a different Mail Inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Having some trouble with a run-a-script rule (moving mail based on file type) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S Outlook email to configure setup for each mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Correct E-Mail Pulling Wrong Mail Using Outlook 5
S Outlook mail adressing stops after first match in GAL Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2013 All imported Mail Rules in error when imported into new profile Using Outlook 5
S Outlook Macro to send auto acknowledge mail only to new mails received to a specific shared inbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Outlook Macro to move reply mail based on the key word in the subjectline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
MrMayor SENT mail not reloading to top?? Using Outlook 4
Terry Sullivan Sender Field Displays My E-Mail Address, Not My Name Using Outlook 1
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2010 Opening Mail Attachment Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible it set the fonts used to read incoming mail Using Outlook 25
D Mail in Sent Items Gone Using Outlook 12
M Managing Gmail "All Mail" sync issues with IMAP Using Outlook 1