Separate Internal and external emails in outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi Everybody,

I have outlook 2010. I want to separate my internal and external receiving emails. Fo example emails from my internal domain( example.com goes to my Inbox , and emails from external domains goes to a folder ( for example: OtherDomain folder )). I setup a rule: "Apply rule on messages I receive" -> "Move to the specified folder" ( OtherDomain ) -> "except with specific words in sender address", but it sends all emails(internal and external emails ) to OtherDomain folder. It seems it does not accept exception. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N Separate Read Layout Editing Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Separate Read Layout Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
D Move Emails between Folders in Separate Mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
L Outlook 2007 Separate the Send/Receive functions Using Outlook 2
T Reinstalled OL2010 now have 3 separate inboxes and contacts missing Using Outlook 2
M setting up 2 separate businesses in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
P [SOLVED] How to separate/show appts by users on one sheet Using Outlook 2
N separate signatures for different accounts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
N Separate string in email body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P Does Bus. Cont. Mgr run separate from personal database? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T Customize button image for separate Outlook forms region Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Z WebView doesnt function with separate pst Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Filter/Search emails sent to internal Exchange address only Using Outlook 2
T HTML email for internal mesages and Text only for External? Using Outlook 1
J Outlook 2010 junks all message from internal senders Using Outlook 2
P Amend external calendar entries to include internal resources Using Outlook 1
T search folders to segregate internal e-mails ( from company domain ) vs exter Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2011 for Mac - Exchange Server address changes from public front-end to internal hub server Using Outlook 5
J Assign a signature by external or internal reciepents. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Getting (internal) sender's account ID (userID) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Change data in an Internal Data Type Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
T External email warning banner Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Auto Remove [EXTERNAL] from subject - Issue with Macro Using Outlook 21
K Closing external IMAP email... Outlook 2013 Using Outlook 0
N Help creating a VBA macro with conditional formatting to change the font color of all external emails to red Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 14
P [SOLVED] Auto remove [EXTERNAL] from subject Using Outlook 16
egarneau Meeting updates with external contacts (GMail) Using Outlook 1
RangerRick Text Extraction from forwarded messages external Exchange Server Administration 1
J HELP- Rule to auto strip prepend from external emails Using Outlook 0
C OWA External Access - No URL / URL Invalid Exchange Server Administration 2
I Outlook 2010 Search Folder criteria for all mails to and from external domain Using Outlook 9
A Change subject line of external software using outlook. Using Outlook 1
B importing Outlook from a backup on an external hard drive Using Outlook 5
K External Mtg Invitees have =SMTP: added to email address after mtg saved Using Outlook 5
D How to set permissions to allow external program to send an email? Using Outlook 0
M Outlook 2010 is loading many times already received emails from external acc. Using Outlook 4
F How to setup signature with Outlook 2007 with external picture Using Outlook 4
W email contacts from external contact database. BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
F Outlook 2007 lose the attatchment when sending through external sc Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
M Run external program from Outlook VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
R Comparing external list of names to contact entries? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1