outlook trying to keep sending

Status
Not open for further replies.

amsanborn

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
POP3
For about 3 months now I keep getting undelivered message trying to send to the same 4 people over and over again. How do I tell Outlook To stop trying to send?:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Exchange 2010 RPC Over HTTPS, outlook keep trying port 135 Exchange Server Administration 9
1 I keep receiving synchronisation error messages when trying to upload my e-mails from windowslive onto outlook. (have received 1465 error alerts! Using Outlook 1
T I am trying to use Outlook 2000 for my e mails I can receive emails but not send I keep getting error massage unable to find WAB DLL for Windows Conta Using Outlook 1
A Run-time error '430' on certain emails when trying to set "Outlook.mailitem" as "ActiveExplorer.Selection.Item" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
X I have met my waterloo trying to resolve embedded graphics problem with outlook 2007 and now 2016 Using Outlook 1
T Outlook "A program is trying to access Outlook" Using Outlook 3
N Error 0x80090326 when trying to setup IMAP account on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
R Trying to extract information between two symbols from outlook subject Using Outlook 2
L Trying to open contacts pst. file in outlook 365 Using Outlook 3
D Trying to repair Outlook rules Using Outlook 5
S Outlook 2010 trying to default Data file to outlook.com calendar Using Outlook 6
R Trying to sync my Outlook email on iphone Using Outlook 1
P Outlook works, but freezes when trying to use calender v2007 (vista prof) Using Outlook 1
D Outlook "Trying to Connect" Exchange Server Administration 1
J A program is trying to access e-mail address you have stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this. Using Outlook 2
K trying to sync my samsung galaxy to my outlook 2010 calender. it says execution privilege prevents me from accessing outlook Using Outlook 1
N Slow / non response trying to pass from one folder to other (both in OUTLOOK.PST) Using Outlook 2
B Trying to find & run Scanpst.exe. Outlook can't log onto server. Have removed update KB2412171 & it did not correct problem. Have done a resto Using Outlook 2
B Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook - still after trying all fixes Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2010 continues to deselect self while trying to create email Using Outlook 3
O outlook 2010 - trying to send JPG attachments, but they are automatically converted into DAT files a Using Outlook 2
P Trying to use ICS file to update events in Outlook Using Outlook 2
D Outlook 2003 is getting an error when trying to open an exchange 2010 mailbox Exchange Server Administration 5
A Outlook 2010 trying to create calendar/task entries generates error "Could not save item.The connect Using Outlook 2
D when trying to get into outlook error message reads connection to microsoft exchange is unavailable. Using Outlook 4
A Outlook 2010 trying to create calendar/task entries generates error "Could not save item.The connect Using Outlook 1
B Trying to restore data in Outlook and I get an error message to update the profile but when I click OK it takes me right out Using Outlook 7
C No fun trying to Open Outlook data file. Using Outlook 5
J Trying to sync Outlook 07 with Gmail. Using Outlook 4
A Outlook 2007 periodically (1-2 times per day)locks up when trying to send email. I digitally sign all mail. When Outlook became non-responsive Using Outlook 2
C Trying to make a simple custom outlook form Using Outlook 2
G Script Error message when trying to print e-mails using Outlook Mail Using Outlook 2
E I am trying to extract the email adress's i have in outlook. These are not saved 'contacts' these are ones from auto fill. When i open up an email, an Using Outlook 1
B Trying to Locate Old Outlook.pst File Using Outlook 2
M trying to print emails but get Micorsoft Outlook contacting server for information Using Outlook 6
C Error code 0x8004210a when trying to send/receive mails in Outlook 2003 Using Outlook 2
C Outlook 2010-could not perform function; default mail client not properly installed-when trying to a Using Outlook 1
D I am able to send emails on Outlook, but unable to retrieve emails trying to come in. Using Outlook 1
L trying to download a google app that alows me to sync outlook with the droid x. Can you assist me in the process? Using Outlook 1
U 'Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook' when trying to start oullok 2010 Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2010 Crashing when trying to delete Exchange Server account. Using Outlook 1
R Trying to import pst files inot outlook Using Outlook 10
N Receive "Requested Operation Failed" Dialog when trying to add BCM Database in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
S Error while trying for Configuring OUT Of Office from outlook client Exchange Server Administration 4
J error 0X800ccc90 when trying to send or receive mails in Outlook Using Outlook 1
S Outside Program trying to Access Outlook E-mail Using Outlook 2
L trying to load my archived emails into new outlook on new harddrive. error message says I do not have permission Using Outlook 2
K How do I save my outlook calendar to a csv format if the only choice i am given when trying to export it is ics? Using Outlook 1
C How do I disable Outlook warning dialogue box "A Program is trying to send an e-mail message on your Using Outlook 2
D Outlook crashes when trying to connect to Exchange, but works fine in safe mode Using Outlook 1