Can't share email folders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the account is set up as a managed mailbox, it should be added to their profile automatically. You don't need a licensed mailbox - just what is known as a managed mailbox. Most places don't charges extra for these mailboxes because they don't use a license.

This probably won't be much help for you- http://www.slipstick.com/exchange/create-shared-mailbox-office-365/ - i really need to write up a better description for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B Is there a simple way to share email folders w/o exchange server? Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2013 Word Share doc as Email Attachment now brings up Eudora. Using Outlook 1
Q Opening email from a share breaks add-in Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 15
K How to share multiple calendar items Using Outlook 1
M Unable to share 2019 calendar Using Outlook 0
D How To Combine Share Task Folders in just one Folder Using Outlook 0
S automate save the .xlxs file to share Network Using Outlook 1
R Can't Send calendar share invite Using Outlook 5
G Unable to dismiss reminders from share point list calendar shared in Outlook Using Outlook 2
Patrick van Berkel Best way to share (and keep up-to-date) Macro's in Outlook 2010 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
R Making Outlook default client in share charm Using Outlook 4
Miquela I need to make a calendar to share here at work with 40 other people Using Outlook 1
smokiibear Share Office 365 Tasks such that Other Users also Are Alerted with Reminder Using Outlook 1
T How to share Outlook SUBfolders Using Outlook 3
C Moving BCM Database to Server Share BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Share calendar but don't share categories Exchange Server Administration 1
D can you share a bcm database with 2 different versions of windows? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
K Outlook keeps prompting for Microsoft username and password for share calendar Using Outlook 0
L Archive Shared Folders for all to Share Using Outlook 0
R Share mailbox issue Exchange Server Administration 0
C How do I share/post my calendar to public folders Exchange Server Administration 3
W Outlook 2010 Share calendar but keep color formatting Using Outlook 2
A Share recurrent events with others Using Outlook 2
P Created new profile, how do I share existing contacts/calendar? Using Outlook 1
S Can't share contacts in Outlook on MS Exchange Server??? Exchange Server Administration 1
S Share between 2000 and 2010 Using Outlook 3
R Disable request to share a calendar Using Outlook 1
S share Outlook folders with other old versions Using Outlook 1
H Cannot share calendar, global address book not updating Exchange Server Administration 1
P Share Outlook 2011 Calendar Using Outlook 2
R Best way to share outlook calendar with 10 laptops Using Outlook 9
R Share ost between connector and exchange cache mode = "everything everywhere" Using Outlook 3
J Can multiple exchange users share same categories? Exchange Server Administration 4
N How do you share your business contact manager with coworkers BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
I Can I share BCM V2 Database on 2003 by using BCM Data Admin Tool BCM (Business Contact Manager) 2
B Post form into share calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S share business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
P Database User Share Disconnecting BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
S can't share databse BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
J Can't Share Database BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
P Email address auto-completes work fine on laptop, but no longer on desktop Using Outlook 2
S Create Outlook Task from Template and append Body with Email Body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
H Copying email address(es) in body of email and pasting in To field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Search folder and move the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P VBA to add email address to Outlook 365 rule Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
farrissf Outlook 2016 Optimizing Email Searches in Outlook 2016: Seeking Insights on Quick Search vs Advanced Search Features Using Outlook 0
D Delete selected text in outgoing email body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Graphics in email / Mac recipient garbled Using Outlook 0
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to seach in all contact Folders for marked Email Adress Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1