How to call custom email form when sender = x

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHK

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
I want to create a custom email form and to call this form on certain condition e.g. if sender = x if not then the email should open in Outlook standard inbox email form.

Also want know where to save the custom form to avoid overwriting by Outlook upgrade etc. and if I can use (P2) form for this purpose.

Thanks..

As to the first issue, create a run-a-script rule to change the MessageClass property of new emails when the condition is met.
Thanks Michael,
Could you pl give some more detail may be with an example for this solution?

Add this to the ThisOutlookSession module, then create a rule to call it:

public sub WhatEver(Mail as outlook.mailitem)
mail.messageclass="name of your custom form"
mail.save
end sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Create additional custom flag descriptions (other than Send E-Mail, Call etc.) Using Outlook 1
S How to call a procedure from a custom command bar in Outlook 2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook custom form - VBS call VBA macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Custom VBA forms in Outlook--how to call w/macro? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Comcast IMAP broken but their second level support said to call "the Outlook company" Using Outlook 4
R Call a Public Sub when a Flag is clicked on in the Message Preview pane Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
CWM030 Call me old if you want. OL 2016 font size out of the box. Using Outlook 3
F Outlook 2016 call to Stop Timer Event Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
C Unchecking "Send immediately when connected" does not work on apps that call Outlook Using Outlook 1
K call a help file when click on a button xml ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C OL Sub through or by Excel Macro Call Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Phone Call Start Date - Phone Log BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
B Good Call Log Concept? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
T exception when I call ActiveDocument.Range(0,0).Editors.Add(-1) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Call add-in method from macro? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Phone Log Reminder to call back BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R Help, Outlook2003 won't quit after call OnDisconnection? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C How do you call a exe and interact with the output interactively Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Apply Custom Contacts form to all existing Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2021 Add Picture to Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
X Custom icon (not from Office 365) for a macro in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
AndyZ Contact Custom Form Tiny Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A How to reduce size of custom contact form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
S Custom Contact card - need help creating one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook 2019 Custom outlook Add-in using Visual Studio Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Adding Custom Forms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Witzker How to get the button Karte ( map) in custom contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook 2019 Custom Email form - Edit default email form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D Outlook 365 Custom forms field limit? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J PSA: How to create custom keyboard shortcut for "Paste Unformatted Text" in Outlook on Windows Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M copy field value to custom field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Does the .fdm contain my custom form? How to make ol use it? - ol2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J ol2021 custom form not displaying pics Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 37
N "Perform a Custom Action" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
cbufacchi Outlook 365 Populate custom Outlook Appoint form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Create Meeting With Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
FryW Need help modifying a VBA script for in coming emails to auto set custom reminder time Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J custom form not displaying pictures Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
I Button PDF in Outlook Contact custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
K Font Sizing in Custom Form Regions for Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V Update new custom field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Anyone tell me where custom view settings are stored? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
S Outlook 2016 Arrange tasks by date, additional custom sorting, but still use friendly terms like Today, Tomorrow, This week? Using Outlook 1
K can't get custom form to update multiple contacts using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
H Custom Outlook Contact Form VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Custom Field Cannot Be Displayed In Views Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Custom Search Folders not refreshing/updating automatically Using Outlook 0
F Validation on custom task form after task acceptance Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1