Using Send on Behalf is adding extra data in from line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue Humphrey

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
When a user is sending "on behalf of" for one particular user, extra data appears which causes confusion and occasionally issues on the receiving end (IE looks like spam). Where can I change that so it doesn't occur?
Example:

John Doe on behalf of Jane Jones </O=EXCHANGELABS/OU =EXCHANGE
ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP /CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=763C2B5AD1194938A4F3EF57F85B0183-JOHN DOE>

That is the exchange address. it should just be John Doe on behalf of Jane Jones. is it that way in the message before its sent or only for the recipient? Are all recipients affected or just some?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A Outlook 2011 forwards calendar invites using "send as" not "on behalf of" ... Using Outlook 4
O Outlook 365 - suddenly unable to send using Gmail POP3 Using Outlook 10
J Add an Attachment Using an Array and Match first 17 Letters to Matching Template .oft to Send eMail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Using a VBA Custom Form to Send Reoccurring Email Upon Task Completion Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A Capturing Send Variables without using Application_ItemSend in ThisOutlookSession Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
D send email from Excel using outlook template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Diane Poremsky How to Send Email When Traveling or Using Public Wi-Fi Using Outlook 0
H send reminder if no reply received on first or original email using macro Using Outlook 2
R Unable to send mail using Cox.net Using Outlook 1
Diane Poremsky Send from Other Addresses using POP3 or IMAP Accounts Using Outlook 0
O using macro to send attachments Using Outlook 3
T Using a macro to send email to diffrent address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Can't send messages using Outlook 2007 from a business email Using Outlook 3
SirFishAlot Send atachment with mass email using BCM, and Publisher 2013 BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
M VBA Send Sales reports using .oft files, originate in Outlook or Excel? Using Outlook 5
B Outlook will not attach using Send To Feature Using Outlook 0
T Message not arriving in default accounts Sent Items folder when using Send to Using Outlook 2
H Send/Receive Error Sending E-Mails Using POP3 GMail Account Using Outlook 2
M How can I send task request using vCalender/VTodo component using C# Using Outlook 2
M How can I send a Task Request using vCalender/vTodo format using C# Using Outlook 3
M Unable to send email to gmail - using Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 3
S Send All emails in Outbox and Quit using VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D Using VBA to send Word document as body of message works in 2007, but not in 2003 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
J send email using template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
C Not able to send emails with Outlook 2007 using Vista BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
R Using SendObject in Access to send an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
U Using /a switch to send multiple files? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Y Send email using spreadsheet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
H using VBA to edit subject line Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Need clarification on 2-Step Verification for Gmail using Outlook 2021 Using Outlook 10
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Outlook 2021 not letting me setup my Gmail using pop Using Outlook 1
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O How to find out the domain and server settings that my Outlook is using? Using Outlook 2
S Outlook 2019 Custom outlook Add-in using Visual Studio Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Outlook 2021 Using vba code to delete all my spamfolders not only the default one. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M using excel to sort outlook appointment items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
R Advise on using multiple instances of network files based on customers Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
HarvMan Using Emojis in Outlook 365 Using Outlook 3
T Outlook 2019 Not Using Auto Compete After Deletion of 365 Using Outlook 1
M USING INITIALS AS RECIPIENTS Using Outlook 1
T Outlook 2019 Using Gmail aliases in Outlook Using Outlook 6
M Saving emails using Visual Basic - Selecting folder with msoFileDialogFolderPicker Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Z Import Tasks from Access Using VBA including User Defined Fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
justicefriends How to set a flag to follow up using VBA - for addressee in TO field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
M Extract "Date sent" from emails (saved to folder using drag and drop) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Outlook for Mac 2019 using on desktop and laptop IMAP on both need help with folders Using Outlook 1
David McKay VBA to manually forward using odd options Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
H Stationery using between OL 2019 and OL 2010 Using Outlook 0
P Prevent Outlook 2016 from using DASL filter Using Outlook 4
O Calendar - Location: what happens when using my own way of entering locations Using Outlook 1