How can I populate a dropdown list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan Mason

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
I have a file of industry sectors which I would like as a drop-down list in BCM. Can I populate the list by any other means than typing them in one by one?

Did you mean form? If so, I an using custom forms, but can see no way to read a list!

Yeah, typo. :) You can use vba or enter the value in the form's property field to fill in a list. I'll have to boot up my BCM machine and take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Populate form data into message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
cbufacchi Outlook 365 Populate custom Outlook Appoint form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook 365 Populate Outlook Task UDFs from a UDF text string Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Cannot populate certain UserProperties in Outlook from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Custom Outlook Form - Populate Information from Radio Button / Check Box Using Outlook 0
C Trying to populate an appointment ComboBox from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Populate Listbox from Txt File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Populate Textbox from Txt File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Adding Macro to populate "to" "subject" "body" not deleting email string below. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Diane Poremsky Outlook VBA: Use a Text File to Populate a ListBox Using Outlook 0
T populate calendar with appointments and send reminders Using Outlook 1
A Populate Excel from Outlook Userform Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Live Meeting Location populate from body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
rohit I want to Populate Popup box while sending any email with attachment. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
rohit I want to Populate Popup box while sending any email with attachment Using Outlook 1
A Cannot populate IMAP folders Using Outlook 1
S Pre populate subject + body + attachment to already open email in outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
S Populate textbox values from one form to another form. Using Outlook 0
B Auto Populate From Field Using Outlook 3
G Populate an Outlook 2007 template with spreadsheet data. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R Populate Form with appointments from Calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J populate word template from Outlook custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Populate BCC field with all Contacts within a Contact Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Create new Contacts folder and populate it from Access Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Macro - Open new message, populate from and subject fields, and message text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Macro: Create New Message and Auto populate To Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S populate body with Word data Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
L how to populate multiple users contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
A Populate task field based on value of other field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
L Getting Index from dropdown inserted on ribbon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
R Adding Userform Dropdown List items from names of subfolders on network drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
N How to add or delete items to Move dropdown Menu Using Outlook 0
Z Outlook Custom Form: Adding Dropdown(Project Code) at the end of subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Z Adding dropdown list using custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
T Source of Outlook 2016 Address field dropdown "Other Suggestions" Using Outlook 3
GregS Dropdown address list missing Using Outlook 1
S Custom form with dropdown Using Outlook 0
D dropdown list in new email in subject line Using Outlook 4
Witzker Abhängige Dropdown Felder in Outlook Formular Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Dropdown List Using Outlook 1
J How to create a user defined dropdown list field for a custom contact form Using Outlook 3
C Tasks > Field Chooser > Fields with dropdown menu (eg. Status). How to custom? Using Outlook 6
B How to remove an old program from the Tools dropdown? Using Outlook 7
W Linking dropdown values Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
farrissf Category list to pick from Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
R Outlook 2019 VBA to List Meetings in Rooms Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Inconsistent view of To-Do List Using Outlook 0
S Different views for To-Do List and To-Do Bar Using Outlook 1
K Daily Task List Minimized Cannot Display Using Outlook 5
S Outlook 2021 Can you make emails from 3 word domains "safe" by entering top 2 word domain into Safe List in Outlook? Using Outlook 1