Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh

Outlook version
Outlook 2013 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me here... Up until recently I have been able to use my user-defined fields in my various contact folder views. However, while I can still view my older UDFs, my *new* UDFs are not viewable in any contact folder views.

The problem occurs when I go to use the field chooser and select one of my *new* UDFs as a column in the folder view. Before I add the field I can see all of the pre-existing contacts. After I add it, all contacts disappear from the table view, with the message "we didn't find anything to show here".

I did set up a custom contact form recently with some UDFs, then ended up deleting that form. Might that have something to do with it?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hugh
I am using Outlook 2013 H&B, on Windows 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Lifelong Windows user - new to Mac - Help!!! Using Outlook 3
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro GoTo user defined search folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
W OL giving basic auth when logged in to Win as specific user Using Outlook 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 How to get a Photo in a User Defined Contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to send an Email Template from User Defined Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Edit contact from email does not open the user defined contactform Using Outlook 3
Witzker Set Cursor & Focus from any field to the body of a user Contact form in OL 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker Place cursor at opening, a user defined OL contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
ill13 Prepend the user's computer name to the subject. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J How to create a drop down user defined field that will appear on an inbox view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
J VBA Cannot programmatically input or change Value for User Defined field Using Outlook 1
Z Import Tasks from Access Using VBA including User Defined Fields Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
icacream Outlook 2016 “Enter your user name and password for the following server.” Using Outlook 5
N Item cannot be saved because it was modified by another user or window, and, Item could not be moved... Using Outlook 0
A How to stop user form from disapearing once mail window is closed? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
H Information from user defined field into Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
D Outlook 2010 Outlook in Windows 10 keeps asking for user name and password repeatedly Using Outlook 14
E Asking user to select multiple options in a list in an email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
icacream Enter your user name and password for the following server. Using Outlook 4
B User defined field for messages with 'me' in the [To], [Cc] line Using Outlook 0
S User Defined Fields adding new value (2) Using Outlook 0
R Creating a user defined function Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Compile error: User-defined type not defined Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
M How to export Voting Results with user names and their responses Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 13
M vCard does not have user-defined fields from my custom contact form (365) Using Outlook 1
C Outlook 2016 Conditional Format for User Defined Field Using Outlook 1
G <mailto:user@domain.com<mailto:user@domain.com<mailto:user@domain.com>>> Using Outlook 5
F MAPI, User Defined Fields and perspective after 20 years Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
A Created a new user account and the local account cannot see email Using Outlook 3
N How to set automatically the default or user defined Quickstyle Templates by Answer in Outlook Using Outlook 1
S Custom Form, copy user field data to message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
Daniel Schunk User-defined form arrives empty at the recipient Using Outlook 3
C Changed By field not displaying individual user's name in O365 Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 9
M other user's mailbox won't open, forms disappeared Using Outlook 42
S Custom user fields in received messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 10
T Have Outlook 2016 suggest email address auto complete entries directly from the user's contacts list Using Outlook 0
Potty Ash MS Outlook 2010 custom form - validation or formula to request user to check a checkbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 16
P Change PC User Directory & iPhone Sync Using Outlook 2
J Assess content of User Defined Field in Rule Using Outlook 3
M How can I determine which user read an email Exchange Server Administration 4
J reinstalling Outlook 2007 asking for user name & password Using Outlook 14
R Prompt asking the user to send email to folder as *.msg file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook - 2013 - Error msg when copying folders from Online Archives to another user's mailbox Using Outlook 0
N Select a folder in a user account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Outlook User defined date field (UDF) not syncing Using Outlook 2
A How to enable outlook room finder (outlook connector (mapi)) user ? Using Outlook 3
M Multiple User Defined Fields that can be added, changed, updated using VBA and user form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R User Defined Fields adding new value Using Outlook 3