Outlook 2010 64 bit
Email Account
IMAP
Cannot open Outlook 10. Message:
1) Cannot start MS Outlook
2) Cannot open the Outlook Window
3) File access denied
4) No permission to access - C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Outlook.pst

I have not created Authorization requirements on this computer. What do I do and how?

Many thanks for the help!!!

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Re: Outlook needs account access permission to open but doesnt work right after that. Using Outlook 2
R Exchange 2010 Personal Archives Permission and Delegate Access Exchange Server Administration 1
R Send mail from Full access Permission user in wrong sent items? Exchange Server Administration 6
T windows cannot access the specified device path or file. you may not have the appropriate permission Using Outlook 2
W error with the permission for the file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E you don't have permission to perform this action exchange 2016 Exchange Server Administration 0
C Permission in BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 6
I List View Permission Using Outlook 0
C Update Permission Denied BCM (Business Contact Manager) 5
M Don't have permission to schedule meetings on behalf Using Outlook 1
B Notice to user of appt. set by person with permission to edit (Outlook 2003) Using Outlook 7
C error message: 'you don't have permission to create an entry in this folder' Using Outlook 3
P Outlook 2007 - cannot send email "You do not have the permission to send the message on behalf of th Using Outlook 2
S Office 2007 - Cannot open .pst (you don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation) Using Outlook 1
P Setting permission on user Standard when mailbox is created Exchange Server Administration 1
J Re: Some controls are not valid, when trying to change send as permission Exchange Server Administration 0
A SendAs permission not found in Security tab Exchange Server Administration 6
M Can't open links at my Outlook...give me an error of admistrator permission... Using Outlook 1
D Send As Permission failing Exchange Server Administration 7
S 2010 sp1 rollup1 permission problem Exchange Server Administration 2
L trying to load my archived emails into new outlook on new harddrive. error message says I do not have permission Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2010 Contacts issues.__Outlook 2010 permission issue. Using Outlook 2
P Blackberry Sync with Outlook 2007 permission settings Using Outlook 3
B Recover PST from backup - 'you dont have permission to open this file' Using Outlook 3
R Send as permission error Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 9
A Re: Some controls are not valid, when trying to change send as permission Exchange Server Administration 0
S Can't copy the items. You don't have permission to create an entry in this folder. Right-click the f Using Outlook 1
A Exchange permission problem across different domains Exchange Server Administration 2
Z BCDM 2007 error "current user does not have permission to grant other users permission to connect... Using Outlook 2
A OWA Mailbox Permission Exchange Server Administration 5
E How can I give myself Administrative permission Exchange Server Administration 6
M Task 'SharePoint' reported error (0x80070005) : 'You do not have permission to view this SharePoint Using Outlook 4
J Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2010 migration. Public folder permission issues Exchange Server Administration 7
S Error: Cannot Open your default e-mail folders. You do not have permission to log on. Exchange Server Administration 16
U Permission Denied Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
G How to add a folder shortcut to outlook quick access toolbar? Using Outlook 6
D Lost Access to Custom Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Jennifer Murphy Grant R/W (update) access to a friend Using Outlook 3
O The page that you are trying to access cannot be loaded. Using Outlook 0
T Render Outlook emails in MS access as they appear in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
T Outlook "A program is trying to access Outlook" Using Outlook 3
GregS Can't access archive file Using Outlook 5
J What is the best EntryID format to set on MS Access table Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J No access to a Database BCM BCM (Business Contact Manager) 3
R How can I access my emails from corrupt offline files of MS Outlook ? Using Outlook 1
V Change default default save location to Quick Access Using Outlook 1
R Quick Access view in File Explorer when saving attachments Using Outlook 0
D Disable or hide "reply" and "reply to all" and "forward" in email from access vba Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Open an outlook email by Subject on MS Access linked table with VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 10
G Windows Update Causes BCM Database Access Problem? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4