contact marked as completed in phone view but not when opened

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr_malkovich

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hey all. Using Outlook 2013/365 with Win7.

A developer created an add-in for me that does a lot of things, one of them being automatically updated the Completed date on certain contacts. I've been testing the add-in with a couple test contacts. I notice that after using the add-in, the contact displays as completed when viewed in the main contact view, but when i open the contact it still is listed as "follow up". Any idea what that's about? See screenshots.

Attachments

mr_malkovich

Outlook version
Outlook 2007
Email Account
Exchange Server
No, I always take care to make sure the contact is closed when I run tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Create a custom contact form - questions before messing things up... Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M vCard does not have user-defined fields from my custom contact form (365) Using Outlook 1
C Copy Outlook contact field value to another field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
W Remove specific contacts from contact list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
GregS 2016 Contact List being managed by Outlook.com? Using Outlook 1
F Copy and replace not update contact in another pst Using Outlook 0
A Sending contact vcards sends older version instead of updated version Using Outlook 4
T Outlook 2010 Correct way to map multiple contact fields Using Outlook 4
Victor_50 Outlook 2013 Custom Contact Form starts with "E-mail 2" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook Business Contact Manager with SQL to Excel, User Defined Fields in BCM don't sync in SQL. Can I use VBA code to copy 1 field to another? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
L dynamic and static dates in Outlook contact "notes" ie. body Using Outlook 2
Randy Redekopp How To Merge Contact Info to Email Custom Form Template Using Outlook 2
L Wierd Office 365 Contact unable to edit body of random contacts Using Outlook 5
M Contact photos are distorted Using Outlook 0
C Outlook Contact Manager - A viable successor? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 7
N Contact display as Using Outlook 2
N contact notepad 'style' getting changed after clicking and running Activities Using Outlook 2
N How to turn off autocorrect in contact notepads Using Outlook 2
S Unable to Edit Contact Information in Certain Contact Folders Using Outlook 3
P Add a contact to the New Task in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
P AGGGGHHHH!!!! - Address Books and Contact Subfolders Using Outlook 5
J Contact Business card view Using Outlook 11
dyny723 Outlook 2016: Code to link a contact to emails received from that contact Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Mass Updating Contact form used Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
witzker Macro to set contact reminder to next day 9:00 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 45
witzker social connector 2010 does not show all emails to or from contact Using Outlook 3
witzker social connector 2010 does not show all emails to or from contact New Slipstick.com Articles 0
Rupert Dragwater How to import contact list Using Outlook 15
S Display PF contact folder items to select contact to link to appointment Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T One Contact list, two sections of company (none) Using Outlook 2
M regarding legacy contact cards Using Outlook 2
J Backup .OST - Custom Contact Forms, Defined Fields, Notes Using Outlook 1
A remove or turn off outlook.com contact folder from outlook 2016 Using Outlook 4
L OL 2016 contact: is there a way to prevent an admin from mistakenly deleting a contact? Using Outlook 1
P Run Time Error 91 when linking contact to task in VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Customized Contact Form Losing UDFs. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
C Display Sender As Contact Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
R Outlook add-in to create new contact from an email. Using Outlook 0
E Imported Contact Issues Using Outlook 11
K Contact notes field replicating Using Outlook 6
R Custom Contact Form how to update when loaded. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
M VBA to change flag status in outlook contact item Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Contact group shortcut Using Outlook 3
M adding corresponding contact form data on a mass scale Using Outlook 5
P How to filter primary contacts in business contact manager BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
M Mail merge to single contacts + contact groups? Using Outlook 4
J Outlook.com Contact Sync Issue Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 9
David Michaels Contact card shows blank Outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
G Copy Contact field to Appointment Custom Form Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C How to avoid sending mail to the wrong contact person New Slipstick.com Articles 1