Mailbox Size Outlook.com or Outlook 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddanj

Outlook version
Outlook 2011 for Mac
Email Account
IMAP
Does anyone know how to find out the size of a mailbox?

I've exhausted all possible contacts and routes at Microsoft to find out how much data my mailbox is using.
I use Ad-free outlook but am thinking of ditching it.

Outlook.com doesn't show this and Outlook 2011 for Mac won't show this as the folders properties is greyed out.

I only purchased it to get larger attachments have more data and connect via Outlook client before Outlook Connector was available. larger attachments feature was removed from the subscription some years ago.

Many thanks, Angie

Hi Angie,

You can only do this for Exchange accounts in Outlook.

Control-Click (Right-click) on folder > Folder Properties > Storage.

For other accounts you can drag a folder to the desktop as .mbox file and use the Finder to see size.

Regards
Max

Like, Share if you find answer helpful or Reply if you have further queries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
A mailbox size (EWS) Exchange Server Administration 5
M Outlook 2016 outlook vba to look into shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Send on behalf of does not store the base mailbox Using Outlook 0
S Email Macros to go to a SHARED Outlook mailbox Draft folder...NOT my personal Outlook Draft folder Using Outlook 2
C Outlook 365 Multiple different Signatures on Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 0
P Tweak vba so it can target another mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook 365 Shared mailbox contact group member numbers not matching Using Outlook 0
S Copy Tasks/Reminders from Shared Mailbox to Personal Tasks/Reminders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Shortcut Pane - add shortcut to Office365 group mailbox Using Outlook 1
R How to get the Items object of the default mailbox of a specific account in a multiple account Outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
C Your mailbox has been temporarily moved ... Using Outlook 2
P Auto assign shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A VBA macro for 15 second loop in send and received just for 1 specific mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R VBA for copying sent email to current folder under a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
T How to Export mailbox from Outlook 2019 to MBOX format? Using Outlook 1
F Delete/create/reset Exchange mailbox on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
A New email notification on shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Shared mailbox in cached mode Using Outlook 0
B Vba to monitor time to respond to emails using a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Shared Mailbox question Exchange Server Administration 1
F How to show assigned tasks under certain mailbox? Using Outlook 4
S Import contacts to a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Delete Emails from Senders in Shared Mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Office 365 - Outlook - Password protect your mailbox Using Outlook 7
C Changed By field not displaying individual user's name in O365 Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 9
D Move Emails between Folders in Separate Mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
M other user's mailbox won't open, forms disappeared Using Outlook 42
K Lost Rules. Assistant accesses my mailbox. Disappeared Using Outlook 0
S Recovering permanently deleted folder from shared mailbox Using Outlook 1
J Outlook - 2013 - Error msg when copying folders from Online Archives to another user's mailbox Using Outlook 0
Q VBA Script to move item in secondary mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
I Application_NewMailEx for shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Monitor secondary mailbox folder for new messages Using Outlook 0
Mark White vba to create a shared mailbox folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D VBA macro printing attachments in shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
oliv- Treat once an email with the ItemAdd event in a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K VBA to measure response time for each emails in a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
M Upgrade in Progress. Your mailbox is currently being optimized as part of upgrade to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 9
S Shared Mailbox Alert Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
O VBA rule on multiple computers using shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Migrate Office 365 mailbox to a different on-premises domain Using Outlook 1
T Checking mailbox emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
F Room Mailbox Reply Exchange Server Administration 0
D Shared Mailbox with mail item marked as "private" Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Save Sent Items in Shared Mailbox using an Exchange Server Cmdlet Using Outlook 0
Diane Poremsky Sending Email from a Secondary Exchange Mailbox Using Outlook 0
J Automatically Move Old Items from a Shared Mailbox to a .PST on a Network Drive Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Viewing Meeting Organizer on room Mailbox Using Outlook 1
Van Fog Get items in search folder for shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3