Search folder for tasks in all task folders

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRAD

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hi want to search all my tasks (tagged by category) in all of my task folders.... I have 3 task folder (mywork, project, sales) ... In each folder i have some tasks which are tagged by category (P_My name).

I´m searching for the possibility to make all my tasks in one view (dashboard).

How can i search for all tasks in all folders in Outlook? Any add in´s?

As long as the folders are in a mailbox/data file where mail is delivered or you enabled it for reminders, you can use the To-do List. Create a custom views to filter the tasks.
Show Only Tasks in the To-Do List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Search Folders and Jump to Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Search folder and move the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T How to find or display the sub-folder name for an Archive Search Using Outlook 10
P Search folder: all emails sent to or from a domain Using Outlook 1
Victor_50 Outlook 2019 Jump to folder from search folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro GoTo user defined search folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
B Search and Find Email by Folder Name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Posts in Folder No Longer Group by Conversation Column After Search Using Outlook 0
Y Filter unread emails in a search folder vba help Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Create A Search Folder That Looks For Message Class? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Search/Jump to a folder by typing its name Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Sent mail not showing in Sent Items folder; but they can be found with Search Using Outlook 3
W Create Search Folder excluding Specific Email Addresses Using Outlook 5
A Outlook macro to create search folder with mail categories as criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Search folder refresh Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Search: Cannot find which Folder Contains a Message Using Outlook 3
E Search for folder by key in subject then move new message to related folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S VBA Code to move mail items from search folder to inbox subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
S Auto move search results to folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S VBA to search a keyword in attachment and move to a folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Diane Poremsky Use VBA to create an Outlook Search Folder for Sender Using Outlook 0
B Search Folder for search messages in more than one account and / or multiple PST folders Using Outlook 3
Van Fog Get items in search folder for shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Is there any easy way to quickly search for the name of a folder in Outlook's inbox folder structure Exchange Server Administration 1
R Inbox search, current folder, it's in there-but not found. Using Outlook 2
C search outlook 2013 folder using keyword identifiers Using Outlook 1
S Contacts disappear in public folder search Using Outlook 1
L Save Contact Search as a Folder 2007 Using Outlook 1
Mark Rideout Search folder for appointments and emails Using Outlook 2
Mark Rideout Search Folder of flagged messages including "tracked conversations" Using Outlook 2
Jennifer Murphy How to search a folder and its subfolders Using Outlook 6
L Outlook 2007 Search Folder Using Outlook 1
I Outlook 2010 Search Folder criteria for all mails to and from external domain Using Outlook 9
R Flagged for Follow Up Search folder MIA after PST export/import Using Outlook 1
D Outlook Search Folder Limitation Using Outlook 1
F All mail to/from a doman with a Search Folder Using Outlook 3
W Go to search field when entering a contact folder? Using Outlook 2
T Permanent Removal of RSS feeds folder amd Search folder in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 10
M Is there a RefreshNow action for Search Folder? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
M Create search folder filter that converts UTC time to local? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
M How to programmatically select a outlook search folder? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Loop mail items within a Custom Search Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E How to speed up a search on a shared mailbox folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
A 'search people' now asks me to 'press enter' Using Outlook 8
A Relocate Search Bar in Outlook Using Outlook 2
farrissf Outlook 2016 Optimizing Email Searches in Outlook 2016: Seeking Insights on Quick Search vs Advanced Search Features Using Outlook 0
C Advanced search terms for "Outlook Data File" Using Outlook 1
T Outlook365 search item listed as "potential matches" can't be opened Using Outlook 0
E Outlook 365 Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - oMail.Delete not working when SEARCH Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook search bar in Office 2021 Professional Using Outlook 1