Add Exchange Account as Secondary to Existing PST?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Wayne

Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Hello: I use a POP3 account as the primary account in Outlook 2010 (32-bit) using PST storage. There are also numerous other POP accounts connected in this profile -- everything works just great. In addition, Outlook syncs to my iPhone, which must remain unaffected.

I now have a need to collaborate with someone outside my company using an Exchange account. This is for: Email, Calendar, and Contacts. My default POP3 account and my .PST data store MUST remain as the defaults in my profile. I had tried previously to add the Exchange account as an additional account, but it took over Outlook and made for a real nightmare to get untangled.

Any ideas how to make this happen?
--
Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Add Exchange Account to existing POP3 Outlook 2007 Profile Using Outlook 0
B how to add my own imap email account with full calendar privileges to exchange/outlook to avoid invites being sent 'on behalf of' my exchang Using Outlook 2
R Outlook won't start after attempting to add exchange server email account Using Outlook 1
A Can't add second Exchange Account Using Outlook 4
Commodore Microsoft Exchange Add-in Using Outlook 2
D Outlook Add-on for Exchange Spam Management? Exchange Server Administration 2
A "Microsoft Exchange Add-In" (UmOutlookAddin.dll) + Outlook Security Form ... Using Outlook 4
S how to add multiple namespace in one AD, exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 3
B Re-add a client Outlook back to Exchange. Using Outlook 4
H Exchange Server 2007 strips messages when clients select add item in a new Message Using Outlook 10
R How to add/install Windows Server 2008 R2 and Ms Exchange 2010 User CALs Exchange Server Administration 1
J Exchange 2010 SP1 EMC errors on new database add Exchange Server Administration 5
S How to add multiple exchange accounts without password / credential prompt? Using Outlook 5
Z Exchange 2010 SP1 -- DAG Add-DatabaseAvailabilityGroupServer fails (RPC error) Exchange Server Administration 3
R I need to add an exchange server mailbox to Outlook 2010, how? Using Outlook 3
S Exchange 2010 SP1 Beta add UM language Fall Exchange Server Administration 5
J Add secondary email address using Exchange 2010 powershell Exchange Server Administration 6
R Add new type and Custom form on exchange Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
P How to add AD attribute in disclaimer in Exchange 2010? Exchange Server Administration 3
Q Outlook 2007 Add-in Bug with with Exchange - Long explanation Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G How to add a folder shortcut to outlook quick access toolbar? Using Outlook 5
G Add to Outlook Contacts - Point to non-default contacts folder Using Outlook 0
M Automatically add senders first name to a greeting Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Add Form to Appointments Received, Automatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
O Outlook tasks - Add text column with multiple lines Using Outlook 3
W April 2020 Office 365 Update - Add-Ons fail after Office 365 Update Using Outlook 6
B Task Filter Not Working When I add too many criteria Using Outlook 0
D Add date next to day name in Outlook Today calendar view Using Outlook 1
D iCloud Add-in not working in Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 After Windows Upgrade & iCloud Upgrade Using Outlook 2
P Add Paste Unformatted to QAT Using Outlook 1
M Ignore slow add-ins Using Outlook 0
B Add Prefix text to Subject Line Using Outlook 1
Jennifer Murphy Add birthdays to calendar Using Outlook 7
Z Add text to auto-forwarded e-mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
P Add, remove, & reorder folder pane Using Outlook 6
L Tired of Outlook disabling Adobe PDF Creator add-in Using Outlook 1
R Add 'Company' to Select Names Form Using Outlook 1
A Outlook 2016 Web add-in missing on some machines Using Outlook 9
P Syncing problems with add-ins Using Outlook 3
Mark Foley Cannot enable add-in in outlook 2010 Using Outlook 0
BretAB Is it possible to add a lookup field to a Message form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Add an Attachment Using an Array and Match first 17 Letters to Matching Template .oft to Send eMail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
iwshim outlook 2013 - I cannot see the "Manage Add-ins" Using Outlook 2
A Add multiple servers "on behalf of" email to "safe senders" list. Using Outlook 1
C Macro to add multiple recipients to message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A Add to Outlook Contacts from email - default view Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Add a contact to the New Task in Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is there a way to add something that is in the "Format Text" tab to the "basic Text" on the message tab Using Outlook 1
B When working on emails in a certain folder, when I hit reply or reply all, I would like it re always reply all and add an email address to send to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Macro to add date/time stamp to subject Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4