Not open for further replies.

emre

Outlook version
Outlook 2019 64-bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Hi all,

When i try to sort my mail list from a referance mail,
my referance mail always comes bottom of the list.
Is there any way to set this referance mail to be on top?

Please find attached gif for issue.

Thank you

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
I think it's by sheer luck - it's not the largest or smallest (and not the newest/oldest by size), so sorting by size won't help. It's not the oldest or newest, so it won't sort at the top (or bottom) when you sort by date.

You are grouping by conversation but changing the sort order changes what you group by. You can try adjusting the view options in View > View Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B How do I REALLY disable Outlook Junk E-mail sorting in OL2010 and/or 2013? Using Outlook 1
O e-mail list sorting Using Outlook 4
J When sorting by subject, I don't get taken to the highlighted e-mail anymore Using Outlook 1
E Outlook 2010 - Mail Folders Sorting Changes Constantly Using Outlook 2
Terry Sullivan Sender Field Displays My E-Mail Address, Not My Name Using Outlook 0
ThinkToday Calculate reply time of outlook mail Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2010 Opening Mail Attachment Using Outlook 2
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is it possible it set the fonts used to read incoming mail Using Outlook 11
D Mail in Sent Items Gone Using Outlook 13
M Managing Gmail "All Mail" sync issues with IMAP Using Outlook 1
GregS Outlook 2016 Sent Mail absent from Sent Mail or Sent Items Folders Using Outlook 4
GregS Why is Outlook 2016 mail in Outlook.com? Using Outlook 1
S Outlook not receiving mail Using Outlook 2
Commodore Outlook (2013) issues with icloud.com mail Using Outlook 0
GregS Outlook 2016 iPhone won't download Outlook 2016 Mail. Using Outlook 0
A Arthur needs help with 2007 Outlook e-mail Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
oliv- How to distinguish whether mail is incoming or outgoing? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
W Receiving mail for account that has been deleted Using Outlook 2
H In outlook 365 POP mail Inbox, email takes a long time or never arrives. Using Outlook 1
Z Add text to auto-forwarded e-mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
K HOW TO FIX AOL MAIL ISSUES? Using Outlook 0
O How to prevent CC from showing when creating a new mail? Using Outlook 1
I Junk Mail and PersonMetadata Using Outlook 2
T 3 months of archived e-mail is missing Using Outlook 1
B Outlook - Mail from safe senders list being sent to Spam Folder Using Outlook 0
G Detect Google Drive and OneDrive links in incoming mail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
M Sent mail not showing in Sent Items folder; but they can be found with Search Using Outlook 3
H Outlook 2016 sent over 30 copies of an e-mail with attachments Using Outlook 1
T Missing text in e-mail message after "(Please keep confidential)" Using Outlook 3
Victor_50 Outlook 2013 Custom Contact Form starts with "E-mail 2" Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D after delete mail, open the next one Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
RBLampert Assigning a newly (re)created e-mail account to a specific .pst data file Using Outlook 2
B Clear Offline Items (Mail Folder) via VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Moving mail to another folder is much slower than before (Office365) Using Outlook 0
A Outlook macro to create search folder with mail categories as criteria Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
N VBA Script to Open highlighted e-mail and Edit Message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
M Auto-export mail to Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M Sent mail not showing in my sent folder Using Outlook 9
B iCloud Option to sync contacts, mail, calendar and tasks Using Outlook 5
O Using .OST and .PST mail thru different providers Using Outlook 5
CWM030 Connected accounts mail moved to trash? Exchange Server Administration 16
N Tracking Mail items being moved to folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Mark Foley Color Categories on IMAP mail lost when installing new Windows 7 workstation Using Outlook 12
E Copying the whole e-mail body into excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S DRAGGING MAIL AND ATTACHMENTS TO CALENDAR Using Outlook 1
D Print attachments automatically and moves the mail to a new folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
P when i move inbox mails to another folder in outlook the mail disappears Using Outlook 1
E Copy e-mail body from outlook and insert into excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
soadfan Outlook won't send e-mail when offline Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 19
E Copying data from e-mail attachement to EXCEL file via macro Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 38