Spam folder not showing in Outlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

batman7211

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
Hello friends, when I log into my account on Outlook.com, I see that there is no junk e-mail folder. There is no folder on the web, but this folder exists in the iphone mail application.
How can i solve this problem can you help me?

As far as I can see on the subject, there was a friend who had this problem in the same way and @Diane Poremsky helped him.

Can you help me too please? ( @Diane Poremsky )

There is no junk Email folder there at all? Did you look in subfolders in case it was moved?

I don't suppose you know what I told your friend? :)

Do you have outlook desktop software? If so, you can restart outlook using the resetfolders switch.

Close Outlook. Right-click on the Start button and choose Run or press Windows key + R to open the Run command. Type or paste the following into the Open field and press Enter or click OK to restart Outlook. (There is a space before /.)

outlook.exe /resetfolders

This will reset the folder assignments to the default folders for the account and recreate any missing folders.

That was me in that thread.

That account was not a Microsoft webmail, it was hosted by Hostgator and they had a spam filter that was creating the Junk Mail folder. I disabled it to fix the problem. Your issue seems to be different.
My problem was with the desktop version of Outlook.

I did not think the Outlook.com Junk Mail folder could be eliminated. But you might want to look here for settings for Junk Mail:

Here is info on the IOS junk mail filter:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V Spam folder not showing in Outlook Using Outlook 4
CWM550 Outlook 365 Hey Diane! MS 365 Biz Standard and "Potential Spam" addressed to others coming to my JUNK folder? Using Outlook 2
B Outlook - Mail from safe senders list being sent to Spam Folder Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2010 trusted emails going to spam folder Using Outlook 18
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R Script for simplifying spam control Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
C Spam Email? Using Outlook 2
P dealing with SPAM in 2023 Using Outlook 7
J How to Block junk/spam domain Using Outlook 0
P What is your strategy for dealing with SPAM and Junk Mail? Using Outlook 1
F Email being marked as Spam by Gmail and not being visible in Outlook Using Outlook 5
Jennifer Murphy Spam filter not working Using Outlook 13
Witzker Spam Fighting Solution For 3 Synced Outlooks Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B Can I create a local PST file for SPAM on a drive that is usually disconnected? Using Outlook 3
CWM550 OL Spam hold Using Outlook 4
P Disable Spam Notifications & Sounds Using Outlook 3
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is there a good third party SPAM filter that intergrates with Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 7
O Outlook Web Access - how to disable spam filter Using Outlook 6
M godaddy says my outlook's sending spam. Using Outlook 4
Ascar_CT MS Outlook 2010 with Hotmail connector went spam control nuts Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
D Outlook Add-on for Exchange Spam Management? Exchange Server Administration 2
J [SPAM?] Using Outlook 4
David French Mass e-mail avoiding SPAM Using Outlook 1
Paul Van Cotthem Is calendar synchronization between Office 2013 and Outlook.com capped by spam or bandwidth limits? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 12
T How to send to spam/delete emails with specific heading? Using Outlook 3
R Organising Spam Using Outlook 1
A VBA Script to Forward Spam to AntiSpam Provider Using "Blank" Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Outlook Changing Sent Message Headings to SPAM =?UTF-8?B?4Liq4Lij4LmJ4L Using Outlook 1
M No More Spam Mail Using Outlook 1
G why are my mails getting marked as spam? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Search message, then (1) Jump to folder & (2) Select message that you searched for Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
G Search Folders and Jump to Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
X Run macro automatically when a mail appears in the sent folder Using Outlook 5
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Yahoo/IMAP folder rename by Outlook desktop 365 Using Outlook 0
A Outlook 2019 folder counter Using Outlook 0
A Search folder and move the email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Reply to Outlook messages by moving messages to a specific Outlook folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
T How to find or display the sub-folder name for an Archive Search Using Outlook 10
A Outlook 365 (OutLook For Mac)Move "On My Computer" Folder Items From Old To New Mac Computer Using Outlook 3
P Search folder: all emails sent to or from a domain Using Outlook 1
V Folder Properties - Gmail account can't switch Using Outlook 5
Victor_50 Outlook 2019 Jump to folder from search folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
HarvMan Outlook 365 - Rule to Move an Incoming Message to Another Folder Using Outlook 4
S Email Macros to go to a SHARED Outlook mailbox Draft folder...NOT my personal Outlook Draft folder Using Outlook 2
I Help with Smart Folder + Query Builder on IMAP Using Outlook 0
S Paperclip icon shows without attachment in email under Sent folder Using Outlook 0
Kika Melo Outlook Calendar deleted appointments not in Deleted Items folder Using Outlook 3
K vba code to auto download email into a specific folder in local hard disk as and when any new email arrives in Inbox/subfolder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Z Outlook 365 Automatically assign categories to incoming mail in a shared folder Round Robin Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1