Spam folder not showing in Outlook

batman7211

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 64 bit
Email Account
Outlook.com (as MS Exchange)
Hello friends, when I log into my account on Outlook.com, I see that there is no junk e-mail folder. There is no folder on the web, but this folder exists in the iphone mail application.
How can i solve this problem can you help me?

As far as I can see on the subject, there was a friend who had this problem in the same way and @Diane Poremsky helped him.

Can you help me too please? ( @Diane Poremsky )

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
There is no junk Email folder there at all? Did you look in subfolders in case it was moved?

I don't suppose you know what I told your friend? :)

Do you have outlook desktop software? If so, you can restart outlook using the resetfolders switch.

Close Outlook. Right-click on the Start button and choose Run or press Windows key + R to open the Run command. Type or paste the following into the Open field and press Enter or click OK to restart Outlook. (There is a space before /.)

outlook.exe /resetfolders

This will reset the folder assignments to the default folders for the account and recreate any missing folders.

Vincenzo

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
That was me in that thread.

That account was not a Microsoft webmail, it was hosted by Hostgator and they had a spam filter that was creating the Junk Mail folder. I disabled it to fix the problem. Your issue seems to be different.
My problem was with the desktop version of Outlook.

Vincenzo

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
IMAP
I did not think the Outlook.com Junk Mail folder could be eliminated. But you might want to look here for settings for Junk Mail:

Here is info on the IOS junk mail filter:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
V Spam folder not showing in Outlook Using Outlook 4
B Outlook - Mail from safe senders list being sent to Spam Folder Using Outlook 0
P Outlook 2010 trusted emails going to spam folder Using Outlook 18
J Emails going to recipients Spam Folder Using Outlook 1
Christopher M OL Spam hold Using Outlook 4
P Disable Spam Notifications & Sounds Using Outlook 3
e_a_g_l_e_p_i Is there a good third party SPAM filter that intergrates with Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 7
O Outlook Web Access - how to disable spam filter Using Outlook 6
M godaddy says my outlook's sending spam. Using Outlook 4
Ascar_CT MS Outlook 2010 with Hotmail connector went spam control nuts Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 1
D Outlook Add-on for Exchange Spam Management? Exchange Server Administration 2
J [SPAM?] Using Outlook 4
David French Mass e-mail avoiding SPAM Using Outlook 1
Paul Van Cotthem Is calendar synchronization between Office 2013 and Outlook.com capped by spam or bandwidth limits? Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 12
T How to send to spam/delete emails with specific heading? Using Outlook 3
R Organising Spam Using Outlook 1
A VBA Script to Forward Spam to AntiSpam Provider Using "Blank" Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Outlook Changing Sent Message Headings to SPAM =?UTF-8?B?4Liq4Lij4LmJ4L Using Outlook 1
M No More Spam Mail Using Outlook 1
J "This is not Spam" greyed out in Outlook Junk E mail. KB2466076 Update Error? Using Outlook 3
P Internal email being blocked as spam Exchange Server Administration 9
A Spam in our Exchange Server Exchange Server Administration 15
P Exchange 2010 - Enable Spam filtering on Hub Transport Server Exchange Server Administration 3
F [SPAM] in subject line Using Outlook 2
A Delete all spam mails Exchange Server Administration 4
S Built-In Anti-Spam and Forefront for Exchange 2010 Exchange Server Administration 1
W How do you block spam from your incoming mail on outlook? Using Outlook 2
D Exchange 2010 anti-spam Exchange Server Administration 5
G why are my mails getting marked as spam? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O The Outlook API wrongfully shows an outlook folder to have zero sub-folders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
S Outlook (2016 32bit; Gmail IMAP) - Save sent message to Outllook Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Move Email with Attachment to Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C VBA to prompt for Sent folder destination Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
G How to add a folder shortcut to outlook quick access toolbar? Using Outlook 6
G Add to Outlook Contacts - Point to non-default contacts folder Using Outlook 0
M Move to Folder Using Outlook 1
K Export Folder to PST Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Is a sub folder under contacts necessary to be able to name an Address Book? Using Outlook 1
J Moved many emails to Outlook external folder, need to delete on Gmail server Using Outlook 14
A Going to folder using shortcuts Using Outlook 3
B Outlook 2016 Auto-archive creates new folder Using Outlook 4
B BCC issues after changing root folder path for gmail Using Outlook 1
Fozzie Bear Outlook 2016 Creating a shared local Contacts folder Using Outlook 2
A Cannot copy this folder because it may contain private items Using Outlook 0
A Unable to save recurring Meeting to Documents folder due to error Using Outlook 2
B Extracting email addresses from a folder - how to also get the name of the person the address is for? Using Outlook 5
E How to display "Change Folder" in Change Default Email Delivery Location in Exchange Outlook 2016 Using Outlook 1
J Moving Imported folder Using Outlook 2
R List folders in a combo box + select folder + move emails from inbox to that folder + reply to that email Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1