Template or Form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deko

Member
I need to generate HTML email using Access 2007/Outlook 2007. I have enough experience with VBA to gin up the code, but Outlook 2007 is something of a mystery to me.




Here's what I've tried:




1. created an .oft template


2. attempted to insert text into the template like this


Code:
Set olApp = GetObject(, "Outlook.Application")
 
 
Set olmi = olApp.CreateItemFromTemplate(strOftPath)
 
 
olmi.HTMLBody = "<HTML><BODY>text here</BODY></HTML>"





Unfortunately, this overwrites all the nice logos and such I had put in the template.




Should I be using a Outlook Template or Form?




I like the idea of using templates because they are discrete files that (hopefully) users can administer if they want to change logos/colors, etc.




Since I can store formatted Rich Text in an Access Memo field, I was thinking I could just dump that into the .oft - or use bookmarks in the .oft to insert predefined blocks of text, like a NameAddress block.




Can I do that with an .oft? Or should I use an Outlook form?




What are some good resources for programming .oft templates?
 

deko

Member
Has anyone had any luck with this?




Code:
Public Function EmbeddedHTMLGraphicDemo()
 
 

 
 
'This technique by  Neo uses undocumented MAPI properties and CDO
 
 
'to add an embedded image file to a message and set the CID so that an
 
 
'HTMLBody property <img> tag can set that image as the source. In VBA or
 
 
'Visual Basic, you will need to add a reference to the CDO 1.21 library
 
 
'to use this procedure
 
 

   'Reference Required:
   '[Microsoft CDO 1.21 Library]
   'C:\Windows\System32\CDO.DLL
   
   ' Outlook objects
   Dim objApp As Outlook.Application
   Dim l_Msg As MailItem
   Dim colAttach As Outlook.Attachments
   Dim l_Attach As Outlook.Attachment
   Dim oSession As MAPI.Session
   ' CDO objects
   Dim oMsg As MAPI.Message
   Dim oAttachs As MAPI.Attachments
   Dim oAttach As MAPI.Attachment
   Dim colFields As MAPI.Fields
   Dim oField As MAPI.Field
   
   Dim strEntryID As String
   
   ' create new Outlook MailItem
   Set objApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
   Set l_Msg = objApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
   ' add graphic as attachment to Outlook message
   ' change path to graphic as needed
   Set colAttach = l_Msg.Attachments
   Set l_Attach = colAttach.Add("c:\test\graphic.jpg")
   l_Msg.Close olSave
   strEntryID = l_Msg.EntryID
   Set l_Msg = Nothing
   ' *** POSITION CRITICAL *** you must dereference the
   ' attachment objects before changing their properties
   ' via CDO
   Set colAttach = Nothing
   Set l_Attach = Nothing
     
   ' initialize CDO session
   On Error Resume Next
   Set oSession = CreateObject("MAPI.Session")
   oSession.Logon "", "", False, False
   
   ' get the message created earlier
   Set oMsg = oSession.GetMessage(strEntryID)
   ' set properties of the attached graphic that make
   ' it embedded and give it an ID for use in an <IMG> tag
   Set oAttachs = oMsg.Attachments
   Set oAttach = oAttachs.Item(1)
   Set colFields = oAttach.Fields
   Set oField = colFields.Add(CdoPR_ATTACH_MIME_TAG, "image/jpeg")
   Set oField = colFields.Add(&H3712001E, "myident")
   oMsg.Fields.Add "{0820060000000000C000000000000046}0x8514", 11, True
   oMsg.Update
   
   ' get the Outlook MailItem again
   Set l_Msg = objApp.GetNamespace("MAPI").GetItemFromID(strEntryID)
   ' add HTML content -- the <IMG> tag
   l_Msg.HTMLBody = "<IMG align=baseline border=0 hspace=0 src=cid:myident>"
   l_Msg.Close (olSave)
   l_Msg.Display
   
   ' clean up objects
   Set oField = Nothing
   Set colFields = Nothing
   Set oMsg = Nothing
   oSession.Logoff
   Set oSession = Nothing
   Set objApp = Nothing
   Set l_Msg = Nothing
 
 
 
End Function
 
K

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

www.outlookcode.com has lots of form code samples and information.

However I'm not sure that's what you need. You can create a blank new email

using CreateItem() and then just set the HTMLBody property to your formatted

HTML and that will work just fine. I do that all the time in my code.

"deko" <deko.47zw2a@invalid> wrote in message news:deko.47zw2a@invalid...

> I need to generate HTML email using Access 2007/Outlook 2007. I have
> enough experience with VBA to gin up the code, but Outlook 2007 is
> something of a mystery to me.

> Here's what I've tried:

> 1. created an .oft template
> 2. attempted to insert text into the template like this

> Code:
> ------------------> Set olApp = GetObject(, "Outlook.Application")
> Set olmi = olApp.CreateItemFromTemplate(strOftPath)
> olmi.HTMLBody = "<HTML><BODY>text here</BODY></HTML>"
> ------------------
> Unfortunately, this overwrites all the nice logos and such I had put in
> the template.

> Should I be using a Outlook Template or Form?

> I like the idea of using templates because they are discrete files that
> (hopefully) users can administer if they want to change logos/colors,
> etc.

> Since I can store formatted Rich Text in an Access Memo field, I was
> thinking I could just dump that into the .oft - or use bookmarks in the
> oft to insert predefined blocks of text, like a NameAddress block.

> Can I do that with an .oft? Or should I use an Outlook form?

> What are some good resources for programming .oft templates?

> > deko
> >
 
K

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

What about it? What problem are you having, if any?

If you are having a problem indicate where and mention your Outlook version.

"deko" <deko.4807my@invalid> wrote in message news:deko.4807my@invalid...

> Has anyone had any luck with this?

> Code:
> ------------------> Public Function EmbeddedHTMLGraphicDemo()

> 'This technique by Neo uses undocumented MAPI properties and
> CDO
> 'to add an embedded image file to a message and set the CID so that an
> 'HTMLBody property <img> tag can set that image as the source. In VBA or
> 'Visual Basic, you will need to add a reference to the CDO 1.21 library
> 'to use this procedure

> 'Reference Required:
> '[Microsoft CDO 1.21 Library]
> 'C:\Windows\System32\CDO.DLL

> ' Outlook objects
> Dim objApp As Outlook.Application
> Dim l_Msg As MailItem
> Dim colAttach As Outlook.Attachments
> Dim l_Attach As Outlook.Attachment
> Dim oSession As MAPI.Session
> ' CDO objects
> Dim oMsg As MAPI.Message
> Dim oAttachs As MAPI.Attachments
> Dim oAttach As MAPI.Attachment
> Dim colFields As MAPI.Fields
> Dim oField As MAPI.Field

> Dim strEntryID As String

> ' create new Outlook MailItem
> Set objApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
> Set l_Msg = objApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
> ' add graphic as attachment to Outlook message
> ' change path to graphic as needed
> Set colAttach = l_Msg.Attachments
> Set l_Attach = colAttach.Add("c:\test\graphic.jpg")
> l_Msg.Close olSave
> strEntryID = l_Msg.EntryID
> Set l_Msg = Nothing
> ' *** POSITION CRITICAL *** you must dereference the
> ' attachment objects before changing their properties
> ' via CDO
> Set colAttach = Nothing
> Set l_Attach = Nothing

> ' initialize CDO session
> On Error Resume Next
> Set oSession = CreateObject("MAPI.Session")
> oSession.Logon "", "", False, False

> ' get the message created earlier
> Set oMsg = oSession.GetMessage(strEntryID)
> ' set properties of the attached graphic that make
> ' it embedded and give it an ID for use in an <IMG> tag
> Set oAttachs = oMsg.Attachments
> Set oAttach = oAttachs.Item(1)
> Set colFields = oAttach.Fields
> Set oField = colFields.Add(CdoPR_ATTACH_MIME_TAG, "image/jpeg")
> Set oField = colFields.Add(&H3712001E, "myident")
> oMsg.Fields.Add "{0820060000000000C000000000000046}0x8514", 11, True
> oMsg.Update

> ' get the Outlook MailItem again
> Set l_Msg = objApp.GetNamespace("MAPI").GetItemFromID(strEntryID)
> ' add HTML content -- the <IMG> tag
> l_Msg.HTMLBody = "<IMG align=baseline border=0 hspace=0 src=cid:myident>"
> l_Msg.Close (olSave)
> l_Msg.Display

> ' clean up objects
> Set oField = Nothing
> Set colFields = Nothing
> Set oMsg = Nothing
> oSession.Logoff
> Set oSession = Nothing
> Set objApp = Nothing
> Set l_Msg = Nothing

> End Function
> ------------------
> > deko
> >
 

deko

Member
Thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned that I need to include embedded images in the HTML emails messages.

I'm using Access 2007 (customer database) and Outlook 2007.

The customer database is used to send email confirmations for event registration. The idea is to send an HTML email message with a JPEG logo and other GIFs to create a "branded" look to the message.

I can create Outlook messages from Access easily enough, but I'm not sure how to include images.

I'm in unfamiliar territory here so I'm looking for suggestions/examples on the best way to accomplish this goal.

That code snippet is, apparently, one way to do it. But I'm not sure it's the best way. Outlook Templates sound interesting if they enable use of bookmarks, were I can insert various units of data from Access (e.g. a NameAddressBlock or something like that).

I'll have a look at the site you mentioned. I'm hoping there are folks who have traveled this path before who might share some example code.
 
K

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook custom forms don't have bookmarks, they aren't Word documents. They

also aren't real robust and can have many problems, especially when sending

them to other people over the Internet. You are definitely better off not

using them.

Steve's sample uses a lower level API (CDO) to get at properties that

weren't exposed in the Outlook object model at that time. Those are the

attachment and item properties used to embed attachments from code in this

case. With Outlook 2007 you can use the new PropertyAccessor to avoid using

CDO, which has security restrictions these days. It did not when Steve

supplied that code sample.

What that code is doing is attaching an image file and setting 2 attachment

properties. One is PR_ATTACH_MIME_TAG where the type is set to a jpeg image,

and the other is called PR_ATTACH_CONTENT_ID, where he sets a CID for the

attachment. That CID is then used in the HTML to indicate an embedded

attachment and to provide the link to the attachment for rendering. That's

done on this line: "<IMG align=baseline border=0 hspace=0 src=cid:myident>".

The code should work just fine as is. I personally would probably re-write

it to use pure Outlook object model code since it's for Outlook 2007, using

PropertyAccessor in place of CDO. That would eliminate the dependency on the

optional CDO 1.21 library. That code would look something like this if

rewritten to work from outside Outlook (running in Access for example):

Public Function EmbeddedHTMLGraphicDemo()

' With a nod to Neo's original code, rewritten for Outlook 2007

' and PropertyAccessor.

' Outlook objects

Dim objApp As Outlook.Application

Dim l_Msg As MailItem

Dim colAttach As Outlook.Attachments

Dim l_Attach As Outlook.Attachment

Dim oPA As Outlook.PropertyAccessor

Dim strEntryID As String

On Error Resume Next

' create new Outlook MailItem

Set objApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")

Set l_Msg = objApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)

' add graphic as attachment to Outlook message

' change path to graphic as needed

Set colAttach = l_Msg.Attachments

Set l_Attach = colAttach.Add("c:\test\graphic.jpg")

l_Msg.Save

Set oPA = l_Attach.PropertyAccessor

' note: these are DASL property tags, not an URLs.

' Set PR_ATTACH_MIME_TAG

oPA.SetProperty("http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/proptag/0x370E001E",

"image/jpeg")

'Set PR_ATTACH_CONTENT_ID

oPA.SetProperty("http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/proptag/0x3712001E",

"myident")

Set oPA = Nothing

Set oPA = l_Msg.PropertyAccessor

' Set HideAttachments

oPA.SetProperty("http://schemas.microsoft.com/mapi/id/{0820060000000000C000000000000046}/8514000B",

true)

l_Msg.Save

' add HTML content -- the <IMG> tag

l_Msg.HTMLBody = "<IMG align=baseline border=0 hspace=0 src=cid:myident>"

l_Msg.Close (olSave)

l_Msg.Display

' clean up objects

Set oPA = Nothing

Set objApp = Nothing

Set l_Msg = Nothing

Set colAttach = Nothing

Set l_Attach = Nothing

End Function

"deko" <deko.481kha@invalid> wrote in message news:deko.481kha@invalid...

> Thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned that I need to include
> embedded images in the HTML emails messages.

> I'm using Access 2007 (customer database) and Outlook 2007.

> The customer database is used to send email confirmations for event
> registration. The idea is to send an HTML email message with a JPEG logo
> and other GIFs to create a "branded" look to the message.

> I can create Outlook messages from Access easily enough, but I'm not
> sure how to include images.

> I'm in unfamiliar territory here so I'm looking for
> suggestions/examples on the best way to accomplish this goal.

> That code snippet is, apparently, one way to do it. But I'm not sure
> it's the best way. Outlook Templates sound interesting if they enable
> use of bookmarks, were I can insert various units of data from Access
> (e.g. a NameAddressBlock or something like that).

> I'll have a look at the site you mentioned. I'm hoping there are folks
> who have traveled this path before who might share some example code.

> > deko
> >
 

deko

Member
Thanks Ken! That's exactly the guidance I was looking for. I'll run with this and post back with results...
 

deko

Member
I tried that code, but ended up doing something else:

Code:
Dim olapp As Outlook.Application 
 
Dim olmi As MailItem 
 
Dim fso As Scripting.FileSystemObject 
 
Dim txtstrm As Scripting.TextStream 
 
Set fso = New Scripting.FileSystemObject 
 
strTemplatePath = "C:\Documents\RegistrationConfirm.htm" 
 
Set txtstrm = fso.OpenTextFile(strTemplatePath, ForReading) 
 
strMarkup = txtstrm.ReadAll 
 
Set olmi = olapp.CreateItem(olMailItem) 
 
olmi.HTMLBody = strMarkup

This works great because the .htm file is easy to edit, easy to manage, and easy to troubleshoot. I can use things like '%CustomerName%' to insert blocks of info from Access with Replace(strFind, strReplace). As for images, I can just set the <img> tags in the .htm file... simple, and saves bandwidth.

But just when I thought all was well, I hit a brick wall called MS-TNEF.

Non-ms clients receiving the evil winmail.dat attachment.

Here's the header from an HTML message that renders properly on a non-ms client:

Code:
Message-ID: <1143470602.663191268951490408.JavaMail.wasadmin@frrlysmtp59dmz01.ibu.geico.net 
Subject: GEICO Policyholder Services: Your recent quote 
 
MIME-Version: 1.0 
 
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii 
 
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit 
 
<html 
<head><title>Confirmation</title></head 
<body 
> .. 
 
</body 
</html>

Here's what the header looks like when I use my code to send email via Outlook:

Code:
Message-ID: <000d31cdc5e4$32f6e445$50e4efs0$@com 
MIME-Version: 1.0 
 
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; 
 
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000W_01CAR7PA.36950D40" 
 
X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook 12.0 
 
Thread-Index: AxrH2TF5Cerue/SZT7itvV9oKuK30A== 
 
Content-Language: en-us 
 
X-MS-TNEF-Correlator: 00000000D8046EF4AB6D23479AGE82CAEEAA3517446C2900 
 
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. 
 
------=_NextPart_000_100E_03CAC7RA.86450D15 
 
Content-Type: text/plain; 
 
	charset="us-ascii" 
 
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit 
 
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque 
 
molestie ullamcorper convallis. Sed congue urna eu nisi consequat at 
 
------=_NextPart_000_0075_05CAC7R9.2D2D3F50 
 
Content-Type: application/ms-tnef; 
 
	name="winmail.dat" 
 
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 
 
Content-Disposition: attachment; 
 
	filename="winmail.dat" 
 
eJ8+IiYJAQaQCAAEAAAAAAABAREAAQsQBgAIAAAA5AQAAAAAAADoAAEIgAcAGAAAAElQTS5NaWNy 
 
b3NvZnQgTWFpbC5Ob3RlADEIAQOQBgA8DgAANAAAAAsAAgABAAAAAwAmAAAAAAALACkAAAAAAAIB

I enjoy all the proprietary features of Outlook as much as the next guy, but I just want to send clean HTML. I don't want my formatting encapsulated and message bloated with TNEF.

Is there some MAPI property I can set, or some DASL schema that will nix TNEF?

Or am I going to have to just send plain text and use a lot of asterisks, capital letters and exclamation points?
 

deko

Member
This is better. No TNEF. I found an old Sue Mosher thread that mentioned olmi.Recipients.ResolveAll can prevent TNEF encapsulation. Seems to work. But look at all that garbage HTML. I had to truncate it to meet the size limitation of this post.




Is there any way to prevent Outlook from generating all that trash HTML?




Code:
    Set olmi = olapp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
   olmi.Recipients.Add "john@website.com"
   olmi.Recipients.ResolveAll
   olmi.Subject = "Hello!"
   olmi.HTMLBody = strMarkup
   olmi.Save
   olmi.Display
   olmi.Send





Code:
Message-ID: <000001cac81b$3c328f40$d5b7adc0$@com>
 
 
MIME-Version: 1.0
 
 
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
 
 
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0001_01CAC7F0.F033B740"
 
 
X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook 12.0
 
 
Thread-Index: AcrIK5sxjwry4k2fT4S5Cm143fdNeQ==
 
 
Content-Language: en-us
 
 
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
 
 
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01CAF7F0.F333B740
 
 
Content-Type: text/plain;
 
 
	charset="us-ascii"
 
 
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
http://website.com/images/logo.gif
 
 
Hello! 
 
 
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01CAC7F0.F043B540
 
 
Content-Type: text/html;
 
 
	charset="us-ascii"
 
 
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
 
 
<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
 
 
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
 
 
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
 
 
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
 
 
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
 
 
<head>
 
 
<meta http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
 
 
charset=3Dus-ascii">
 
 
<meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 (filtered medium)">
 
 
<!--[if !mso]>
 
 
<style>
 
 

 
 
= = [code omitted] = =
 
 

 
 
	{mso-style-priority:99;
 
 
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text Char";
 
 
	margin:0in;
 
 
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
 
 
	font-size:8.0pt;
 
 
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
 
 
span.EmailStyle18
 
 
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
 
 
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
 
 
span.BalloonTextChar
 
 
	{mso-style-name:"Balloon Text Char";
 
 
	mso-style-priority:99;
 
 
	mso-style-link:"Balloon Text";
 
 
	font-family:"Tahoma","sans-serif";}
 
 
> MsoChpDefault
 
 
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
 
 
	font-size:10.0pt;}
 
 
@page Section1
 
 
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
 
 
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
 
 
div.Section1
 
 
	{page:Section1;}
 
 
-->
 
 
</style>
 
 
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"2050" />
 
 
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
 <o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
 
 
</head>
 
 
<body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple>
 
 
<div class=3DSection1>
 
 
<div>
 
 
<p class=3DMsoNormal><img width=3D124 height=3D60 id=3D"_x0000_i1035"
 
 
src=3D"http://website.com/images/logo.gif"
 
 
alt=3D"http://website.com/images/logo.gif"><o:p></o:p></p>
 
 
</div>
 
 
<p class=3DMsoNormal><strong>Hello!</strong> =
 
 
<o:p></o:p></p>
 
 
</div>
 
 
</body>
 
 
</html>
 

deko

Member
I've been testing with this. So far my only complaints are 1) the rubbish (let's be nice and call it "proprietary") HTML generated by Outlook, and 2) Outlook requiring users to manually download images by default.




I found an Extended MAPI Wrapper library here:




http://www.codeproject.com/KB/IP/CMapiEx.aspx?fid=195303&df=90&mpp=25&sort=Position&select=2415419&tid=2415419




that may address issue #1. I have not tried it yet. But it I can't find a client that can't render Outlook's HTML, I won't bother.




For #2, I'll need to instruct users to right click the Outlook InfoBar and select Add Sender to Safe Senders List. My guess is embedding images (as opposed to linking to them) would NOT circumvent this security feature.




Code:
Dim olmi as Outlook.MailItem       
 
 
If GetOutlook Then
   Set olmi = m_olapp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
   olmi.Recipients.Add strDistribution
   olmi.Recipients.ResolveAll
   olmi.Subject = strSubject
   olmi.HTMLBody = GetMarkup
   olmi.Send
 
 
End If
 
 
Set olmi = Nothing
 
 
Set m_olapp = Nothing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M Outlook 2010 How could I globally redesign an outlook template form/region/inspector template used to display mail lists or an individual mails? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Randy Redekopp How To Merge Contact Info to Email Custom Form Template Using Outlook 2
R How to design custom template under message/mail form ! Using Outlook 0
E Second calendar Template/Form Invitation Using Outlook 9
G Email form/template creation Using Outlook 1
J populate word template from Outlook custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
V How do I unblock access to the form template file? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D "Outlook has blocked access to this form template file. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
V 2007 form or template that has un-editable text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Outlook 2007 Form Template Icon Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M form or template associated to a specific email recipient Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Outlook Template - textbox visible based on combobox selection Using Outlook 1
M Replyall macro with template and auto insert receptens Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
L Outlook saved template function too limited Using Outlook 2
J Automatically forward email and apply template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Reply with a template loose the sender's embedded image Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Add an Attachment Using an Array and Match first 17 Letters to Matching Template .oft to Send eMail Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K Outlook template Using Outlook 1
M Reply Inline With a Outlook Template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
J Add Fillable Fields to Existing Template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
D Macro sending outlook template from Excel list Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
D send email from Excel using outlook template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
B Switch template with account Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Diane Poremsky Using the Outlook Calendar Template Using Outlook 0
LarryS change day template as cpao does not see .catx files Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A VBA to create meeting from template from a time slot selected in someone's calendar Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Q Editing an outlook. Template file (Otk) Using Outlook 1
A How can I load a HTML template into the WordEditor? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
JorgeDario Template oft that contains VBScript Is not running Using Outlook 1
P Calendar template Using Outlook 2
M Update field codes when opening Outlook Template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
J Outlook template with environ varaibles Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Creating or changing the main new mail message template in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
M Calendar Printing Assistant Hangs only on specific Template Using Outlook 2
G Message template / custom forms and VBA Help needed - inserting info into table Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T My Outlook Calendar Template Using Outlook 1
S Ask user to input email template through VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J VBS Script (macro) for word to open Outlook template. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook to Word Template error Using Outlook 4
I how to create appointment using saved template onto public folder shared calendar Using Outlook 3
S Modify account template? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
J Adding original email text to outlook message template Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
M How to create a document or email template for Opportunities BCM (Business Contact Manager) 0
S Workgroup template file location? Using Outlook 2
D outlook 2010 template accessable to others at work... Using Outlook 1
W Change Template Recipient Automatically - Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 5
W Template to produce calendars with wrapped text & user-defined fields? Using Outlook 1
C Monday Start Monthly Template Using Outlook 0
R How to use an outlook template globally in an organization Using Outlook 1
D VBA: Send-From Code for Template Shortcut? Using Outlook 0

Similar threads

Top