Populate Form with appointments from Calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RogerC

I'm new to programming Forms, but have some experience with VB in Excel.

I currently use a Word form for a daily activity. It is mostly just text

and blank areas for hand-writing specific information where needed throughout

the day. In a way, it's a very customized day planner. I would like to

recreate that form as an Outlook form and have it auto-populate with my

appointments in one area of the form when I first open it every morning.

Can this be done with Outlook forms? If so, can anyone point me to a good

resource to get started?

Outlook custom forms use VBScript code, so you can only do what can be done

with that language. You can also only design derivatives of existing form

types such as appointments.

You might want to look at the wealth of forms programming information at

www.outlookcode.com. That should get you started.

"RogerC" <RogerC> wrote in message

news:8328D010-A656-44F3-BF5A-83DD2B17FAE1@microsoft.com...
> I'm new to programming Forms, but have some experience with VB in Excel.

> I currently use a Word form for a daily activity. It is mostly just text
> and blank areas for hand-writing specific information where needed
> throughout
> the day. In a way, it's a very customized day planner. I would like to
> recreate that form as an Outlook form and have it auto-populate with my
> appointments in one area of the form when I first open it every morning.

> Can this be done with Outlook forms? If so, can anyone point me to a good
> resource to get started?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Populate form data into message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
cbufacchi Outlook 365 Populate custom Outlook Appoint form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Custom Outlook Form - Populate Information from Radio Button / Check Box Using Outlook 0
S Populate textbox values from one form to another form. Using Outlook 0
J populate word template from Outlook custom form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook 365 Populate Outlook Task UDFs from a UDF text string Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Cannot populate certain UserProperties in Outlook from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
C Trying to populate an appointment ComboBox from Excel Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Populate Listbox from Txt File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
A Populate Textbox from Txt File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Adding Macro to populate "to" "subject" "body" not deleting email string below. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
Diane Poremsky Outlook VBA: Use a Text File to Populate a ListBox Using Outlook 0
T populate calendar with appointments and send reminders Using Outlook 1
A Populate Excel from Outlook Userform Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Live Meeting Location populate from body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
A How can I populate a dropdown list? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
rohit I want to Populate Popup box while sending any email with attachment. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
rohit I want to Populate Popup box while sending any email with attachment Using Outlook 1
A Cannot populate IMAP folders Using Outlook 1
S Pre populate subject + body + attachment to already open email in outlook 2007 Using Outlook 2
B Auto Populate From Field Using Outlook 3
G Populate an Outlook 2007 template with spreadsheet data. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Populate BCC field with all Contacts within a Contact Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Create new Contacts folder and populate it from Access Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Macro - Open new message, populate from and subject fields, and message text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Macro: Create New Message and Auto populate To Field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
S populate body with Word data Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
L how to populate multiple users contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
A Populate task field based on value of other field Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 9
G Apply Custom Contacts form to all existing Contacts Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Add Map It button to Custom Contacts Form in Outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
G Outlook 2021 Add Picture to Custom Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
P Can't add custom field to custom Outlook form, it always adds to the Folder instead Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
AndyZ Contact Custom Form Tiny Text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
A How to reduce size of custom contact form? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
L Applying new form to existing contacts -- MessageClass Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Geldner Problem submitting SPAM using Outlook VBA Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker How to get the button Karte ( map) in custom contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
B Outlook 2019 Custom Email form - Edit default email form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
Witzker Outlook 2019 How to get a Photo in a User Defined Contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Witzker Outlook 2019 Macro to send an Email Template from User Defined Contact Form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Witzker Set Cursor & Focus from any field to the body of a user Contact form in OL 2019 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Witzker Place cursor at opening, a user defined OL contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Customized form: The Forward option shows write layout Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
T 1:1 Datatransfer from incoming mail body to customs form body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
V Latest Changes to form not appearing for some users Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
J Does the .fdm contain my custom form? How to make ol use it? - ol2007 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J ol2021 custom form not displaying pics Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 37
bdsermons Outlook 365 command button in outlook form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
wayneame Changing the Form Used by Existing Task Items in a Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4