Block sender option disappeared?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hello everyone! I used Outlook 2007 and yesterday I had the option to right click an e-mail in my inbox and click 'block sender' Today when I log in, that option has disappeared from my right click altogether! =( I also noticed that when I click actions -> options, under e-mail junk e-mail options is not there either. If someone could help me out with this I would greatly appreciate it as I have looked just about everywhere for a solution.

Do you have a network administrator or someone who controls the program features of your organization?

If so, you may want to ask them as it is possible they removed the feature for some reason.

Re: Block sender does not work for Outlook 2011

You are missing the add to junk mail command too? Note that it only works with 1 message at a time.

We recommend using junk mail settings on high - adding addresses to the blocked list is less than useful as the spammers just keep changing their addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
C Outlook - Macro to block senders domain - Macro Fix Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Modify VBA to create a RULE to block multiple messages Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J How to Block junk/spam domain Using Outlook 0
E Macro to block senders domain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
I Exchange 2019 - MICROSOFT-CORP-MSN-AS-BLOCK Exchange Server Administration 0
N Auto-complete - block select emails Using Outlook 3
L Block email signature image Using Outlook 1
J Object Variable or With Block Not Set Error in Outlook 2016 and not Outlook 2013 Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Diane Poremsky Block Macros in Office 2013/2016 Using Outlook 0
A Block user to send emails to specific set of email ids Using Outlook 1
O Block outlook appoinments Using Outlook 1
I How to block time in another calendar without invite? Using Outlook 2
R How to Block from sending mail to public domain. Using Outlook 8
H In Exchange 2010, how to block an email containing an attachment that has foreign characters Exchange Server Administration 1
Wotme VBA to block senders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A 5.7.1 Recipient not authorized, your IP has been found on a block list Using Outlook 1
S Block read receipt when outlook is configured to Exchange server Using Outlook 0
M Change font of from/to/subject block Using Outlook 1
L Block others from inserting appointments in your calendar Using Outlook 3
M block emails with specific subjects BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
X Highlight block of text in an outlook mail using c#2008 vsto Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Q Otlk 2007 does not block when in "always prompt for..." mode Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Outlook VBA forward the selected email to the original sender’s email ID (including the email used in TO, CC Field) from the email chain Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
A Outlook 2019 Help with forwarding email without mentioning the previous email sender. Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Outlook 365 Copy/Save Emails in Folder Outside Outlook to Show Date Sender Recipient Subject in Header Using Outlook 0
L Checking Sender Email Address for trusted domain from list on intranet Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
F Forward incoming email with 4 embedded images in the body without original sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 22
R Capture Sender's Display name and Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
T Junk Email does not get added to the Blocked Sender List Using Outlook 0
M How create a Rule to filter sender's email with more that one @ sign Using Outlook 1
F Junk Email does not get added to the Blocked Sender List Using Outlook 4
U Outlook 2016 Outlook 2016 sender name Using Outlook 1
C Macro to extract sender name & subject line of incoming emails to single txt file Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Terry Sullivan Sender's Name Doesn't Appear in the From Field on Outlook 365/IMAP Using Outlook 2
K Use VBA to find Sender and Recipient from Microsfot 365 Journaled Email Items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Terry Sullivan Sender Field Displays My E-Mail Address, Not My Name Using Outlook 1
J Autoreply email recieved from specific sender after deleting some text from body. Using Outlook 0
D Reply with a template loose the sender's embedded image Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
J Outlook 2016 How tell Outlook not to trust sender? Using Outlook 1
M Screen Scrape Sender IP Address Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
S Meeting Invite arrives from Wrong ("send-as") Sender Using Outlook 1
icacream Rule based on sender / wrong sender sent to folder Using Outlook 7
D Moving Emails Based on Recipient/Sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
B Looking to filter (or just find/search) for only messages that the sender has sent more than 1 messa Using Outlook 2
I How to display sender's name instead of email address in outlook 2013 message Using Outlook 5
A Sort emails into subfolders based on sender and deleting emails automatically Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
C Display Sender As Contact Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Ed Sheehan Unusual behaviour in setting Sender (Outlook 2016) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
J Auto Forward - Include Attachment and change Subject depending on original sender Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Q Undisclosed recipients does not include sender Using Outlook 1