How to turn off the prompt to permanently delete messages upon exiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outlook version
Outlook 2010 32 bit
Email Account
POP3
Please: How to turn off the prompt to permanently delete messages upon exiting in OutLook 2010 32-bit?

Diane Poremsky

Outlook version
Outlook 2016 32 bit
Email Account
Office 365 Exchange
Oops... that's not what you want. Look at the bottom of the Advanced page - at the top of the last group of option. The part about SP1 applies here too - if its not installed, the alert can't be disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Where is the setting to *turn off* open calendar in a new window? Using Outlook 3
L How do you turn off Outlook contacts "hints" popup Using Outlook 2
N How to turn off autocorrect in contact notepads Using Outlook 2
A remove or turn off outlook.com contact folder from outlook 2016 Using Outlook 4
A Stop Rule (not turn off) that Delays Outgoing Items Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Emails automatically forwarding but no rule to turn off Using Outlook 2
R How to turn OFF the Reminders for shared calendar events but not off personal Using Outlook 1
J Turn off reminders for appointments that have already happened Using Outlook 1
D Is there a way to turn off "group by conversation" by default in OWA Exchange 2010? Using Outlook 2
R Turn off greetings in auto attendant Exchange Server Administration 1
A Can I turn off Word as the email editor in Outlook 2010? Using Outlook 2
J Any way to turn off message count in Deleted Items folder (Outlook 2010)? Using Outlook 1
I Turn off auto- delete Using Outlook 2
W Turn off "Replace text as you type" in Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 2
A Cannot Turn off end date in Calendar Printing Assistant Using Outlook 1
K Does anyone know how to turn off auto capitalization in Outlook 2007 running on Windows 7? Using Outlook 6
K How do I turn off reminders for one calendar? Using Outlook 3
W How to turn off forms based authentication owa 2010 Exchange Server Administration 3
T Outlook 2010 turn OFF background color when printing Using Outlook 3
A When I click a hyperlink in Outlook 2007 I get a message saying action has been closed - refer to administrator.__How do I turn this off? Using Outlook 1
S Need to turn off the insertion of a space before and after each edit in a reply Using Outlook 1
A How do I turn off the displaying HTML code when composing an email in outlook 2007? Using Outlook 1
S How do I turn off logging in 'Sync Issues' folder in Outlook 2007? Using Outlook 2
J How do I turn the Reading Pane off as the default view in all folders and adjust column size defaults? Using Outlook 4
D Outlook 2010 - how to turn off the autoforwarding email when meetings are forwarded to other users Using Outlook 1
J What is the shortcut key to turn on or off digital signature? Using Outlook 1
M Users are unable to turn off “Out of Office Assistant” through Outlook 2007 Using Outlook 1
B incoming POP mail displays HTML tags in message body, how to turn tag dumping off? Using Outlook 2
K How to turn off the auto reply? Using Outlook 5
M Roaming AutoComplete Lists, how to turn it off? Exchange Server Administration 2
B Cannot get OOF to turn off, on some users! Exchange Server Administration 8
W PARAGRAPHY SYMBOL - HOW DO I TURN IT OFF? Using Outlook 1
L __The 'Work Offline' icon is activated. How do I turn this off so I can begin receiving emails through my Outlook Using Outlook 1
B Outlook 2010 Beta - I can't turn off the auto-forward Using Outlook 4
I I am trying to turn off an auto-reply function from my email that I had never set up Using Outlook 2
J How can I turn off the Reading Pane in the default view for all folders? Using Outlook 4
R Turn off MRU Query "Do you want to send this message without a subject? Using Outlook 5
W Outlook Desktop alert, notification, popup - turn off programattic Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A Cannot turn off send/receive at startup. Using Outlook 7
E Turn application visibility off Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
R How do I turn off the Business Contact Manager startup in Outlook BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
H How turn off outlook security warning dialog box from outlook Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V turn off shared calender reminders/leaving personal calender remin Using Outlook 7
Q Prompt button to auto turn on Out of Office Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
K Appointments turn into meeting requests Using Outlook 0
D Can't find folders that turn up in search Using Outlook 3
K Outlook 2010 won't work with FSNET/Orange service? Turn to MS Mail Using Outlook 4
J email Folders, needing to have main folders turn bold when subfolders receive mail. Using Outlook 1
L Outlook sent emails turn to dat file or winmail cannot be opened Using Outlook 1
B Outlook will only send and recieve once each time I turn it on Using Outlook 1