Common mailbox Analyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoStr0m0

Outlook version
Email Account
Exchange Server
Hey, guys

I'm looking for an addon for outlook or a piece of software that can create reports based on emails received in 2 or more common mailboxes. I would need reports for mean response time for an email, number of emails by sender, number of emails replied to by receiver, number of follow-ups, number of emails per group (if the sender is say from Customer Care or Service and Troubleshooting).

I've been googling for a few days now in search of the perfect piece of software to do all this and I will continue my search. In the mean time, if anyone has an idea, please let me know.

Thank you very much.

Tschuss!

I don't think you'll get perfect... and i don't think anything here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/exchange-server-usage-reporting-and-analysis-tools/ is what you need.

Response times: see http://www.slipstick.com/exchange/adding-extended-mapi-fields-to-outlook/ - you can add a field that shows the reply time then calculate the resposnse time in Excel. (You can copy and paste all rows in a view to excel to work with them in excel.)

You can get most of the data you need from excel - pivot tables will make it fairly easy.

I don't think you'll get perfect... and i don't think anything here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/exchange-server-usage-reporting-and-analysis-tools/ is what you need.

Response times: see http://www.slipstick.com/exchange/adding-extended-mapi-fields-to-outlook/ - you can add a field that shows the reply time then calculate the resposnse time in Excel. (You can copy and paste all rows in a view to excel to work with them in excel.)

You can get most of the data you need from excel - pivot tables will make it fairly easy.

Thank you for the replies. I'm trying to find a solution that doesn't require personnel retraining or heavy investments and I want to keep it on the user's pc instead of installing it at a central hub or similar, mostly because I don't think I will receive permission to do that.

I need this as easy and quick as possible, I don't want the users to have to waste more time with learning the software and/or entering stuff by hand or clicking on/off different options. I need it to be automated and run silently in the background, but if I think about it, it would be sufficient if the software/addon would export the data I want to an excel sheets. I don't necessarily need it to process the information, just be able to extract it for future/further analysis.

Another idea would be to hire somebody who knows programming to create some macros. Can anyone reffer me to someone knowledgeable in the arts of do-whiles?

Thank you kindly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N VBA to delete duplicates by message-id on common pst for 2 or more emails Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
Diane Poremsky Common Outlook Outgoing Server (SMTP) Errors Using Outlook 0
O Outlook 2013 EAS Account and POP Account - Common Sent Folder Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 21
M Send via office common email? Exchange Server Administration 2
J Common runtime language? BCM (Business Contact Manager) 1
T Create new common Color Category for all users Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
B Re: BCM failed to initialize the common language runtime BCM (Business Contact Manager) 4
J common dialog Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
M Outlook 2016 outlook vba to look into shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D Send on behalf of does not store the base mailbox Using Outlook 0
S Email Macros to go to a SHARED Outlook mailbox Draft folder...NOT my personal Outlook Draft folder Using Outlook 2
C Outlook 365 Multiple different Signatures on Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 0
P Tweak vba so it can target another mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook 365 Shared mailbox contact group member numbers not matching Using Outlook 0
S Copy Tasks/Reminders from Shared Mailbox to Personal Tasks/Reminders Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
P Shortcut Pane - add shortcut to Office365 group mailbox Using Outlook 1
R How to get the Items object of the default mailbox of a specific account in a multiple account Outlook? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
R Assign Categories "Round Robin" style but in a shared mailbox but on specific emails only Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 8
C Your mailbox has been temporarily moved ... Using Outlook 2
P Auto assign shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
A VBA macro for 15 second loop in send and received just for 1 specific mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
R VBA for copying sent email to current folder under a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 17
T How to Export mailbox from Outlook 2019 to MBOX format? Using Outlook 1
F Delete/create/reset Exchange mailbox on Outlook.com Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 3
A New email notification on shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
N Shared mailbox in cached mode Using Outlook 0
B Vba to monitor time to respond to emails using a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
D Shared Mailbox question Exchange Server Administration 1
F How to show assigned tasks under certain mailbox? Using Outlook 4
S Import contacts to a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
D Delete Emails from Senders in Shared Mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
O Office 365 - Outlook - Password protect your mailbox Using Outlook 7
C Changed By field not displaying individual user's name in O365 Shared Mailbox Using Outlook 9
D Move Emails between Folders in Separate Mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
M other user's mailbox won't open, forms disappeared Using Outlook 42
M Mailbox Size Outlook.com or Outlook 2011 Using Outlook 1
K Lost Rules. Assistant accesses my mailbox. Disappeared Using Outlook 0
S Recovering permanently deleted folder from shared mailbox Using Outlook 1
J Outlook - 2013 - Error msg when copying folders from Online Archives to another user's mailbox Using Outlook 0
Q VBA Script to move item in secondary mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
I Application_NewMailEx for shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
Diane Poremsky Monitor secondary mailbox folder for new messages Using Outlook 0
Mark White vba to create a shared mailbox folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
D VBA macro printing attachments in shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
oliv- Treat once an email with the ItemAdd event in a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
K VBA to measure response time for each emails in a shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 11
M Upgrade in Progress. Your mailbox is currently being optimized as part of upgrade to Outlook 2010 Using Outlook 9
S Shared Mailbox Alert Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 7
O VBA rule on multiple computers using shared mailbox Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
P Migrate Office 365 mailbox to a different on-premises domain Using Outlook 1