This message has not ben sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skysoldier

Outlook version
Email Account
POP3
I am trying to e-mail some photos in Outlook. I reduced their size, but there is no send button only this heading 'This message has not been sent'. What am I doing wrong? Thank you

You are a sweetheart - problem solved. I seldom use this laptop and never had to use Outlook until now. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J "This item has been changed still want to delete it" message Using Outlook 3
G "Full Item has not been downloaded" message. HELP! Using Outlook.com accounts in Outlook 4
T My new message already has text Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
V "A program has attachment filename open" Message returns Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
M Search message, then (1) Jump to folder & (2) Select message that you searched for Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
Kika Melo How to mark as Junk any message not from Contacts (in Outlook.com) Using Outlook 3
G Outlook 365 My iCloud Outlook doesn’t work after reinstalling Microsoft365 on Windows 10 PC – now I get error message on contacts and calendar Using Outlook 1
G Get current open draft message body from VBA Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
E Outlook 365 Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - oMail.Delete not working when SEARCH Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
HarvMan Outlook 365 - Rule to Move an Incoming Message to Another Folder Using Outlook 4
F Outlook 2019 Forwarding Message and Keeping Unread Status Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
E Save Selected Email Message as .msg File - digitally sign email doesn't works Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
C Populate form data into message body Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
J Outlook 365 Add keywords from Listbox to the message body where cursor is placed Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
B How to create a button that sorts and selects the most recent message with ONE click Using Outlook 2
P "Item could not be moved" message occurs frequently for IMAP inbox, Office 365 Using Outlook 0
A rule name into message - how? Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
A Links in email getting error message about group policy Using Outlook 4
O How to find and replace a word in Outlook-Agenda-Subject and Message? Using Outlook 0
X Open Hyperlinks in an Outlook Email Message (Help with Diane's solution) Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 3
Commodore Unable to move message Using Outlook 3
Y Disable Microsoft Outlook Test Message Using Outlook 4
S Unable to change Message Class Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
S Changing Message Class Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
Cathy Rhone Mail merge error message Using Outlook 1
C Can't Locate an Unread Message in my Outlook view pane Using Outlook 0
G Send a greeting message to a contact on birthday Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 5
B Inconsistent handling of message read/unread status by Outlook Using Outlook 3
N Save Selected Email Message as .msg File Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 12
T Macro to move reply and original message to folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
O Outlook 2010 Add delete button to the side of the message list Using Outlook 1
Cathy Rhone The properties of the message have been changed Using Outlook 1
S Outlook 2016 A Shortcut to recall and delete and sent message. Using Outlook 1
T vba extract data from msg file as attachment file of mail message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Unable to extract text from an Outlook email message Using Outlook 2
R Outlook 2016 Message-ID oddity/inconsistency? Using Outlook 7
J Implement Keywords based on body message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C must select message to trigger safe list Using Outlook 3
Witzker HowTo Change message Class of contact form Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
D.Moore VB script to Digitaly Sign newly created outlook message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2
O VBA Outlook Message Attachment - Array Index Out of Bounds Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
W September 2020 - No Default Email Client message after Office Update Using Outlook 1
A Flag Message for Follow Up after sending Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 1
S Outlook (2016 32bit; Gmail IMAP) - Save sent message to Outllook Folder Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 0
C Why won't Title display in message list? Using Outlook 1
icacream content in this message could not be downloaded.... Using Outlook 2
J Outlook 2016 After a search in all mailboxes, where is each message that was found? Using Outlook 6
R Warn before sending message Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 4
T Column to display which email alias a message was sent to Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 6
V Change start time based on message duration Outlook VBA and Custom Forms 2